• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

. Now right off the bat, I disagree with Frieza scaling to it, but even if he did it wouldn't be much of an upgrade, if at all, it being that big and only 1g implies it ain't exactly that dense. Best we looking at might be the 50m Spirit Bomb, which wouldn't do much beyond a baseline feat to corroborate the extreme amount of multipliers being abused.
Wait, didn't 50% Frieza purposely hold back so as not to nuke the entire thing? And he noted he could destroy the entire planet of he actual wanted?

Wait, didn't 50% Frieza purposely hold back so as not to nuke the entire thing? And he noted he could destroy the entire planet of he actual wanted?
He held back, but that doesnt mean if he didnt the planet would have instantly popped either. I just went through the arc, the best we got is Goku saying if Frieza wanted, he could have attacked the planet again and destroyed it, but that was after it had aready been destabilized by the core shit.
Maybe the attack speed of the Solar Flare just cover the area faster than they can react?
that would make them sublight dog, SF is a lightspeed attack

Should learning how to use Ki (Basic Og Dragon Ball Level) faster then Videl did in DBZ in week count as genius combat intelligence?

Like learning to shoot ki blasts and energy beams but no flying

He held back, but that doesnt mean if he didnt the planet would have instantly popped either. I just went through the arc, the best we got is Goku saying if Frieza wanted, he could have attacked the planet again and destroyed it, but that was after it had aready been destabilized by the core shit.
Piccolo did think 4th Zenkai Vegeta could blow up Namek,
VlguEPI.png
U65b7n8.png

I'd pick a panel we actually see all 3 suns in, that way we know at least one of them is parallel or in the foreground.
Picking a panel with only 1-2 suns means both could be in the background, and as such, treating it like they're both at the same dept won't work.
Something like this?

image.png

Also Crim wanted me to ask if it needed angsizing (he’s the one who pixel scaled this)

VlguEPI.png
U65b7n8.png
That literally costed 100% of Vegeta's energy, drained that mf dry. At best, it's a one off attack, the only issue is that mf Frieza deflecting it with a ******* kick, but it looks like he actually put in the effort at least, bro was like ah shit, but he's also sandbagging still so uh oh 🗿
what if piccolo doesnt know, kinda weird that 50% Frieza, even while holding back, did less than baby fodder vegeta, because he thought tanking it would hurt like a bitch, also piccolo did say "try". well we'll cross this bridge when we get there ig, maybe worth something idk

Something like this?

image.png

Also Crim wanted me to ask if it needed angsizing (he’s the one who pixel scaled this)
Is that bottom one meant to be a sun?
I can't stress enough all 3 need to be on panel, and from that, pick the biggest one as that'd be, by process of elimination, the sun facing the front side.

Although I have noticed, that the 3 suns are nearly always drawn in the same shape, two close together, one farther back, like a long triangle, the angle might change, bu the actual formation is almost always the same.

If that isn't a sun, I'd go with this panel, or the SB panel, tho the latter has the suns drawn tiny compared to most shots so it'd inflate it despite being the widest panel, would recommend it only as a last resort if no panel can be used.
Now, why did Freeza seemed concerned about the planet blowing up?
Sub-planet Freeza GG
i mean if that shit is as big as a star, and he had to tank his own attack, i mean yeah it'd prob hurt. he even says at 100%, if he's caught in the blast he'd at least lose even more strength

Is that bottom one meant to be a sun?
it could also be the colored manga being weird tbf, it's not exactly the most accurate

the farther one in the panel Ice showed seems to be the same as the one in the original calc, and the anime depicts it as being a sun (manga | anime), it'd probably be better to either use that one and angsize with the new panel or use the page you sent.

Couldn’t the others just be reallly far away as opposed to being smaller?
Exactly, the biggest drawn one would likely be the sun in the foreground, the front side of the planet, and the smaller one's would be the suns further back. This is also the safest assumption too, instead of assuming the bigger suns actually just giga huge suns and in the back and a super tiny sun is the foreground one.

This is also why all 3 must be on panel, if only 1-2 drawn, we don't know if either in the foreground, they could both be behind the planet, but if all 3 are drawn, one must be in front.

Exactly, the biggest drawn one would likely be the sun in the foreground, the front side of the planet, and the smaller one's would be the suns further back. This is also the safest assumption too, instead of assuming the bigger suns actually just giga huge suns and in the back and a super tiny sun is the foreground one.

This is also why all 3 must be on panel, if only 1-2 drawn, we don't know if either in the foreground, they could both be behind the planet, but if all 3 are drawn, one must be in front.
image.png

how's this?

Even Vegeta had enough power to pop the planet,
that would make them sublight dog, SF is a lightspeed attack
I mean, it's as fast as the user's combat speed

VlguEPI.png
U65b7n8.png
Ninja'd

What of the scan where Gohan saves Vegeta from recoome? All three suns are shown right?

Back