• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This game just, don't die huh?

More Goku vs "Evil" Vegeta? Kinda getting tired, ngl;
Goku Black and U6 being there is interesting, though. I also like the SSB flashes in the SSG animation.

It’s also intriguing that Ultra Super Villain creates the Sickle of Sorrow Rift Effect in their eyes. That and the Boosted Up Time Ring hold strange implications.

Hi there,

I wish to attempt to upgrade the verse of Dragon Ball in the manga by proving that the Moon is bigger and that the Earth is the same size as Dr. Slump’s Earth. But I’m having some trouble coming up with convincing arguments. Might anyone be of any help?

Thank you

Hi there,

I wish to attempt to upgrade the verse of Dragon Ball in the manga by proving that the Moon is bigger and that the Earth is the same size as Dr. Slump’s Earth. But I’m having some trouble coming up with convincing arguments. Might anyone be of any help?

Thank you
I would advice not to, this site doesn't allow equalization of the earth with DB and Dr. Slump, as it is believed that the gaga nature of Dr slump is the reason their earth is bigger

Yes, i'm doing Dragon Ball Super immeasurable speed.

Yes, i'm doing Dragon Ball Super immeasurable speed.

Lmao okay

I have questions related to the Gammas' overall strength in the manga and anime

Shouldn't the Gammas scale to Broly Saga SSBKK20x Goku and SSBE Vegeta in the anime while their manga versions shouldn't scale to Moro Saga PUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta? What I am saying could be something outrageous but listen to me, in both versions, Piccolo is pretty much aware of how strong they are based on the enemies these two fought, the transformations these two could use at will and yet in both manga and anime, he compared the Androids to these two, with other official statements of them being equipped with the "ultimate power" to compete with them based on the data that Dr. Hedo got from the battles with Broly in the anime and Moro in the manga

I have questions related to the Gammas' overall strength in the manga and anime

Shouldn't the Gammas scale to Broly Saga SSBKK20x Goku and SSBE Vegeta in the anime while their manga versions shouldn't scale to Moro Saga PUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta? What I am saying could be something outrageous but listen to me, in both versions, Piccolo is pretty much aware of how strong they are based on the enemies these two fought, the transformations these two could use at will and yet in both manga and anime, he compared the Androids to these two, with other official statements of them being equipped with the "ultimate power" to compete with them based on the data that Dr. Hedo got from the battles with Broly in the anime and Moro in the manga
This is what happens when you make a film for two different continuities.

By the way.

Do you know when there was a discussion about whether the controlled Broly from the DBS manga was green or yellow?

In the manga, is the full power version of Broly really green? In these two images it is yellow, and it is from when Gogeta is already blue and Broly is shirtless.

Gogeta-telling-Broly-their-story-has-been-skipped-colored.webp
Extra-Edition-4-DBS-Part2.webp

So like who’s stronger.

Beast Gohan or Gogeta (Broly Movie)
Anime Continuity: Gogeta slams until proven otherwise
Manga Continuity: Beast Gohan probably violates.
Beast Gohan => MUI Goku (Post-Granolah) > MUI Goku (vs Granolah) ~ Granolah ~ Gas >>> Full-Power Broly > SSJ Gogeta

Back