• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So what's the deal with Broly's green haired form? Is it LSSJ? Is it even anything different from a regular SSJ? Is there any canon statement that differentiates Broly's form from a regular SSJ?

Uh, no? Zeno hasn’t demonstrated anything like this.
Looks a lot like Zeno, kaioshin mentions that no one can kill Zeno and there are several Zeno spread across different timelines.

Yes, i know that Zeno didn't demonstrate anything like that, so no one needs to answer me, since i already know the answer (i just said he looks like Zeno) and seeming doesn't mean it's real.

I finished applying the new AP ratings to the verse, however I do not know how Neko Majin Z scales at all, so can someone knowledgable about him please arrange that? Here's the new scaling chain for reference:

I finished applying the new AP ratings to the verse, however I do not know how Neko Majin Z scales at all, so can someone knowledgable about him please arrange that? Here's the new scaling chain for reference:
He should upscales from Buu Saga´s Base and SS Goku

Do we really need a profile for DBZ: Kakarot Goku?
It seems to me it doesn't have anything noteworthy aside from some Xenoverse scaling, the rest is just a copypaste from all other Gokus profiles.
It's practically normal Goku, it would be nice if there was a scan of the game itself instead of the manga or anime, but i'm not able to say whether it's necessary or not

Can you tell me where it was called that? Canon material ofcs.
Iirc I think the translation came from this guidebook image. I think there was a translation by Herms/Todd on Twitter but I can't find the Tweet anymore.

Du4enaBW4AAIF3t

I also recall that the form was not in the GOAT's original script, it was fan-service added by Toei. Considering this and adding on the fact that it was never shown in the manga, it might mean that it doesn't exist in the canon manga. Broly was meant to just be a really strong Super Saiyan and that might be how it is at the current moment.

Toei is just Dragon Ball on crack
  • 23rd Budokai Toei characters can contend with canon Saiyan Saga characters
  • Saiyan Saga Toei characters can contend with the canon Cell Games tier characters
  • Buu Saga Toei characters can contend Beginning of Super characters
  • Frieza/Garlic Jr. Saga Toei characters can oneshot the strongest canon Buu Saga characters
It's actually mental

Iirc I think the translation came from this guidebook image. I think there was a translation by Herms/Todd on Twitter but I can't find the Tweet anymore.

Du4enaBW4AAIF3t

I also recall that the form was not in the GOAT's original script, it was fan-service added by Toei. Considering this and adding on the fact that it was never shown in the manga, it might mean that it doesn't exist in the canon manga. Broly was meant to just be a really strong Super Saiyan and that might be how it is at the current moment.
Thanks. But why didn't Toriyama want Broly to have green hair? Didn't he give Kale green hair for her SSJ? Isn't she the counterpart to Broly?

“Managed to destroy a good chunk of the Kachi Katchin arena, which should make him far stronger than Buu Saga Base Gohan, who was unable to destroy regular Katchin

So like I looked at this and imma be honest but for some characters this don’t make sense. Buu saga Base Gohan had only tried to physically break regular Katchin, but ofc that failed (with a sword) yet most people in Super broke the stronger version with their ki blasts

I am debating someone whose whole argument is "base Goku couldn't be strong as ssg" otherwise he would go ssj3 and fight Beerus, believing he can defeat him during BoG"

I already explained many times how dumb would should have happened head-canon, but he is stubborn.

I am debating someone whose whole argument is "base Goku couldn't be strong as ssg" otherwise he would go ssj3 and fight Beerus, believing he can defeat him during BoG"

I already explained many times how dumb would should have happened head-canon, but he is stubborn.
His logic don't even make sense. Goku's base being=SSJG has no effect on that. Regardless of if it was or wasn't, he "should" have gone SSJ3 anyways, but he didn't, and there's no reason to look into it further than that. Silly.

What does it say
"The release of the new volume, which includes chapters 101 to 103, does not yet have a confirmed date, so please check on V Jump! (On Jump+, you can also buy previous issues!)

"Just a note about chapter 103... For those who haven't read it yet, please don't watch:

In fact, on the last page of chapter 103, everyone was flying away, turning their backs, as I did in the script.

'Piccolo gives a farewell greeting to the kindergarten teacher', that was sensei [Toriyama]'s last correction.

(As I cannot make the original material available, I am redesigning it on my own)

After sending the final material, I was informed of his death.

So I didn't draw Piccolo with that intention in mind. ... However, I feel compelled to attribute another meaning to it.

Toriyama-sensei, really, thank you for your great work. It was nine years working together. It was a miraculous time. Thank you very much.
I respectfully offer my prayers for your eternal peace."

-
-
-

I think the translation is more or less that, I chose to use a person's translation rather than Google's automatic one.

Back