• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta VS Black Hat (Dragon Ball VS Villainous) - (1-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing this in a Youtube poll, so why not?
  • "Battle of Gods Saga" Vegeta is being used
  • Anything over 4-B is restricted
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Vegeta´s profile - Black Hat´s profile
latest
latest

Squidward victim: @Accelerated_Evolution

Rick Sanchez victim: @Half_Shiny

Ends in Sex (Incon):

Last edited:
I mean, Vegeta is smart enough to perceive that a part of space warping on his front ins´t a good thing

Biological Manipulation, Transmutation
He uses it as the same ability, and, while this is a valid wincon, i don´t think it will happen before Vegeta simple punches him

He used it to seal soul-like demons on objects, i don´t think he can do that with someone physical

In places where BH wants to get rid of an issue that isn't just an ally. BH usually uses BFR and/or subjective reality.
In episodes it can be seen here

In the book BH sent the main protagonist into a book. Pirate captain worked with BH which caused BH to send a kingdom they were targeting into the same book.
Dispueis el Acq' Aht cubriuoel rieno cuomo una sieprientie gigantie, tuodo se vuolvio tan oscuruo que no puodia ver mi pruopia manuo aunqueil la cuolocarai friente a mi carai.

"Cuanduo el Acq' Aht se diesvanieció, estaibamuos aquí en las pruofundidaides y era de nuoche pieruo no era una nuoche nuormal, no habiai estriellias ni lunai. Deisde entuoncies no hemuos vistuo la luz del suol, por eso se le cuonuoce cuomo la nuoche etiernai

The Acq' Aht covered the river like a giant sieprientie, everything became so dark that I couldn't see my own hand although the cuolocarai was in front of my face.

"When the Acq' Aht vanished, we were here in the deep and it was dark night, but it was not a normal night, there were no stars or moons. From then on we did not see the light of the sun, that's why it was called the eternal night.

BLACK HAT’S COMPLETELY HARMLESS BOOK VOL 1-pg138/139
Acq'Aht is revealed to be BH much later.

It has also been shown that people may not even be fully aware if they are transported or not
No recuerdan bien cómo es que llegaron aquí?-pre guntó Kaleb.

Sólo sé que tomamos el camino fuera del bosque en la malana y mi padre debió haber querido tomar un atajo o a porque salimos a esta carretera y llevamos horas aqul

"Don't you remember well how you got here?" Kaleb asked.

I only know that we took the road out of the forest in the middle of the road and my father must have wanted to take a shortcut because we came out on this road and we have been there for hours.
BLACK HAT’S COMPLETELY HARMLESS BOOK VOL 2-pg102
It is a bit hard to say what BH does in a combat situation just due to the fact we only have Dem and Flug to base it off of mostly. I can say defensively he does have abilities that are used in character that can help.

Such as vanishing into smoke before contact (I just needed the animation clip, no idea what language that is)
Transformation into bug as well as massive illusion creation, which goes into teleportation.

I think the closest we got of a "fight" with Black Hat was his encounter with Anti-Pops, and this wasn´t a fight, this was a massacre

Going by what we know, he naturally starts with his Fear Aura and then, when his opponent already shit his pants, he tries to physically hurt them, this obviously won´t work here due to:

1- The massive AP gap between him and Vegeta

2- Vegeta can bypass his Fear Aura through Supernatural Willpower

While yes, i can see he using the environment for things like Illusion Creation, Vegeta would simple deliver a punch before he do that

BH´s best chance in the start of the fight is using his Smoke Manipulation, but, going by the idea he think he is invincible, try to beat Vegeta with One-Shot hax wouldn´t be his first option, and he may choose by using his Fear Aura by that reasons

Anti-pops is a weird case because BH basically saw this person fail at every turn, knew their entire history, and knew he was going to be stronger when he showed up, and Anti-pops knew he was weaker so didn't even attempt to fight. So it wasn't going to be a fight as soon as BH showed up.

If that is a fight then Kaleb (main protag from the book) sneaking into BH manor then being dealt with would also be considered more of a fight since Kaleb's group was the only group to challenge BH directly. With the evidence above showing this is much more common of an approach than going in for an attack.

Fear aura is him just showing up so it would not need to be activated.

If we go past these examples he has several other abilities used to get rid of things that would be usable. Which all need just need a single glance instead of a strike.
*Explosion manipulation
*Fusionism (which should also include bio manip and transmutation since it was done in a similar way)

From the looks of it BH has several wincons and defense against Vegeta's wincon

Anti-pops is a weird case because BH basically saw this person fail at every turn, knew their entire history, and knew he was going to be stronger when he showed up, and Anti-pops knew he was weaker so didn't even attempt to fight. So it wasn't going to be a fight as soon as BH showed up.
Fair point, i don´t said it was a fight btw

If that is a fight then Kaleb (main protag from the book) sneaking into BH manor then being dealt with would also be considered more of a fight since Kaleb's group was the only group to challenge BH directly. With the evidence above showing this is much more common of an approach than going in for an attack.
Makes sense ig

Fear aura is him just showing up so it would not need to be activated.
It looks passive on the video

If we go past these examples he has several other abilities used to get rid of things that would be usable. Which all need just need a single glance instead of a strike.
*Explosion manipulation
In the video looks like he is messing with the robot internally and then he explodes, but i can agree with it being explosion manipulation

*Fusionism (which should also include bio manip and transmutation since it was done in a similar way)
This feat is kinda weird tbh, we don´t even know how he do that (Through his powers or physically), and he never used it as go-to method of combat

From the looks of it BH has several wincons and defense against Vegeta's wincon
Vegeta´s wincon is simple rushing in Black Hat and then killing him with a single blow, something that is extremely easy considering the power and skill gap between them

Such as vanishing into smoke before contact (I just needed the animation clip, no idea what language that is)
Damn this language is Turkish, my language. Villainous was not broadcast in my country (because it contains a lot of violence), this is just fandub
This seems like Perception Manipulation
Vegeta´s wincon is simple rushing in Black Hat and then killing him with a single blow, something that is extremely easy considering the power and skill gap between them
Black Hat can escape from this simply by turning itself into smoke or teleporting. He is smart enough to understand that Vegeta, who is coming towards him in the face of Black Hat, will punch him.
In the video looks like he is messing with the robot internally and then he explodes, but i can agree with it being explosion manipulation
Yes Black Hat one shots
This feat is kinda weird tbh, we don´t even know how he do that (Through his powers or physically), and he never used it as go-to method of combat
Black Hat has done most of the things he has ever done for pleasure. It's complicated, but he can use it.

Black Hat has done most of the things he has ever done for pleasure. It's complicated, but he can use it.
While i think he could use Explosion Manipulation or Transmutation in a fight, i don´t think this would be his first attack

One thing that he casually does during a encounter with other people is try to induce fear on they and don´t directly attack (that´s also the reason he used his explosion hax on the robot)

I can definitely see he trying to physically harm Vegeta, due to thinking he is stronger than him, and then f#cking dying by a single punch

For now incon. I've watched the show, there are a few things that need to be added to Black Hat's profile, I don't know how effective they will be in combat. He's profile needs an revision.

If black hat bfr vegeta couldn't vegeta just come back like buu and gotenks did
What is the range on that? Because if the book is used it would have to escape 2-B size, which also contains a creature that can travel through dimensions being in there. The book can also be frozen in time if the book is closed.

I can definitely see he trying to physically harm Vegeta, due to thinking he is stronger than him, and then f#cking dying by a single punch
So far the only use of psychically over power was for a unique case where he knew every factor and knew there was going to be no push back. Thus far every time he has used abilities to get rid of things that annoyed him/broke in. So it is far more likely with the evidence provided for him to use his various win-cons. With him also shown to prevent Vegeta's in character as well

Thus far every time he has used abilities to get rid of things that annoyed him/broke in.
That was the situations i was referring

Considering BH´s personality he would see Vegeta just as "One more guy who try to challenge him", something that he would consider annoying

So it is far more likely with the evidence provided for him to use his various win-cons. With him also shown to prevent Vegeta's in character as well
He never used his other wincons in a way to try to directly harm people, so i don´t see why they would be "more likely"

What is the range on that? Because if the book is used it would have to escape 2-B size, which also contains a creature that can travel through dimensions being in there. The book can also be frozen in time if the book is closed.
I don't think there is a structural range for dimensional travel but more so dimensional in that case he can return from 4d spaces

Also it is very easy for them to dimensional travel like they only need a ki blast for it

Black Hat supossed wincons are:
  1. Reality Warping
  2. Fear Aura
  3. BFR
  4. Sealing
  5. Explosion Manipulation
  6. Mind Manipulation
  7. Transmutation

But......:

1. He only used it to turn an Ice Cream into a monster, nothing more than that, we don´t even know it´s extent, so it´s pretty much impossible to say it would be something really useful
  2. Vegeta can surpass it with his Supernatural Willpower
  3. Vegeta is smart enough to perceive that a blue space warping on his front ins´t a good thing, and, in the video, BH needed to grab Pops to him enter in the portal, something that he couldn´t do here due to Vegeta likely having far stronger LS than him
  4. He can only do that to Demons similar to souls
  5. While yes, this is a valid wincon, he only used it to cause fear on a boy and never applied it to a combat situation
  6. It only worked for some minutes
  7. Same case as number 5

Not only that, but BH thinks that he is the strongest being of all time (At least In-verse) would probably make him try to physically torture Vegeta for pleasure (Basically what he do with pretty much everyone that tries to match him), what, well, you just need to look at their profiles to see how why it wouldn´t work

Vegeta wincon is pretty much just punch BH in less than 15 microseconds due to his speed, or even use a ki blast if he doesn´t want to start with physicals

For that reasons, i will vote in Vegeta

1. He only used it to turn an Ice Cream into a monster, nothing more than that, we don´t even know it´s extent, so it´s pretty much impossible to say it would be something really useful
  2. Vegeta can surpass it with his Supernatural Willpower
  3. Vegeta is smart enough to perceive that a blue space warping on his front ins´t a good thing, and, in the video, BH needed to grab Pops to him enter in the portal, something that he couldn´t do here due to Vegeta likely having far stronger LS than him
  4. He can only do that to Demons similar to souls
  5. While yes, this is a valid wincon, he only used it to cause fear on a boy and never applied it to a combat situation
  6. It only worked for some minutes
  7. Same case as number 5
1. If he changes his entire body that would completely change the fight
2. That is something he does passively and not a win con
3. As shown from the book, TV, and forest examples above. A portal is not needed to perform this. It can be any material or in the forest example nothing at all.
4. no argument
5. I fail to see the problem. He used it in a situation to get rid of a problem.
6. Not a refute?
7. Still hasn't been shown in combat so all abilities to get rid of something in his way are fair game.
Not only that, but BH thinks that he is the strongest being of all time (At least In-verse) would probably make him try to physically torture Vegeta for pleasure (Basically what he do with pretty much everyone that tries to match him), what, well, you just need to look at their profiles to see how why it wouldn´t work
The book itself would solve this problem. Since he locks away thing he does not like there. Plus he has shown more to use his abilities to cause torture rather than physical.

In this case BH has shown to have several win-cons against Vegeta. Vegeta does have a much more simple win-con but has a counter like you yourself addressed. Vegeta on the other hand if he gets put in the book (which does not use portals) does not have an answer to. Which again can't be broken out of due to the fact time is stopped in the book once it is closed.

And that is one of the win-cons. By staring at Vegeta it is several win-cons which he does not have an answer against.

Due to shear versatility in win-cons and defense against Vegeta's one win-con. I vote for Black Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back