• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

By the way.

Do you know when there was a discussion about whether the controlled Broly from the DBS manga was green or yellow?

In the manga, is the full power version of Broly really green? In these two images it is yellow, and it is from when Gogeta is already blue and Broly is shirtless.

Gogeta-telling-Broly-their-story-has-been-skipped-colored.webp
Extra-Edition-4-DBS-Part2.webp
The Full Power Super Saiyan form/green hair form doesn't exist in the manga and was never apart of Toriyama's script I thought we went over this here. It was just Toei fan service.

The Full Power Super Saiyan form/green hair form doesn't exist in the manga and was never apart of Toriyama's script I thought we went over this here. It was just Toei fan service.
The worst part is that no, I was having a serious discussion about whether the controlled item was yellow or green.

Seriously, this LSSJ thing is a mess.

Starting with Anine:

The name of the transformation for Kale is SSJ Berserk, later in the controlled version it is only called SSJ 1 and 2. Basically yellow does not exist.

So we have Broly with the normal SSJ being yellow and only at full power is it green. Which has another clear name, Broly's is SSJ (Full Power) while Kale's is SSJ (Bersek).

Now we have the manga:

Kale in SSJ has green hair and is even referred to by Cabbe with the name "Legendary SSJ". And Kefla also has green hair.

Then we have Broly who even at full power has yellow hair.
-
-
-
Man, what shit.

DBS anime and manga are a mess for continuity sake, the quicker you take this information in the easier it is on you

The worst part is that no, I was having a serious discussion about whether the controlled item was yellow or green.

Seriously, this LSSJ thing is a mess.

Starting with Anine:

The name of the transformation for Kale is SSJ Berserk, later in the controlled version it is only called SSJ 1 and 2. Basically yellow does not exist.

So we have Broly with the normal SSJ being yellow and only at full power is it green. Which has another clear name, Broly's is SSJ (Full Power) while Kale's is SSJ (Bersek).

Now we have the manga:

Kale in SSJ has green hair and is even referred to by Cabbe with the name "Legendary SSJ". And Kefla also has green hair.

Then we have Broly who even at full power has yellow hair.
-
-
-
Man, what shit.B
Broly is not the Legendary Super Saiyan in the manga, simple.

So like who’s stronger.

Beast Gohan or Gogeta (Broly Movie)
Gogeta easily, in the movie, that's obvious

The manga doesn't seem to have an lssj form (or even an ikari), manga also shows that broly hasn't been able to access the powers he showed then,until 103 where he went ssj by himself for the first time

Ssj gogeta was a match for ssj broly, the gap between ssj and SSB is stupendous (about 64 million times), there's no proof that their ki increased that much from the broly
arc to now, especially since even small increases in ki brings about massive changes

Hi yall. Where can i find a list of every and all MFTL or higher speed feats for dragon ball? I mean every continuity, toeiland and manga

damn, been a while since I watched DB so i had no idea it was this fast. I have a question tho why is ginyu fight goku only FTL+ when the capsule corp spaceship calc puts him at 150 million times FTL?
Post-Zenkai Goku scales to the ship's speed. The reason why Pre-Zenkai Goku doesn't is because the dodging feat itself wasn't approved, but the speed of the ship was accepted.

Post-Zenkai Goku scales to the ship's speed. The reason why Pre-Zenkai Goku doesn't is because the dodging feat itself wasn't approved, but the speed of the ship was accepted.
if the dodging feat isnt accepted how does post-zenkai goku scale then? is it because of the statement king kai makes about being faster than the ship? that feels like a harder sell then just scaling goku to it directly

if the dodging feat isnt accepted how does post-zenkai goku scale then? is it because of the statement king kai makes about being faster than the ship? that feels like a harder sell then just scaling goku to it directly
King Kai can perceive things at x speed
Goku can perception blitz him
So Goku would have to be moving at a speed greater than x
That seems really straight forward

King Kai can perceive things at x speed
Goku can perception blitz him
So Goku would have to be moving at a speed greater than x
That seems really straight forward
I understand the logic but i think direct dodging feats are much more solid than perception blitzing scaling. at the very least pre-zenkai goku should scale to it in combat speed and later on can scale to it in travel speed as well with the perception blitzing logic

I understand the logic but i think direct dodging feats are much more solid than perception blitzing scaling. at the very least pre-zenkai goku should scale to it in combat speed and later on can scale to it in travel speed as well with the perception blitzing logic
Assuming asteroids are moving at X speeds or that Goku would have to react to X speeds to dodge them is a much bigger assumption.

Assuming asteroids are moving at X speeds or that Goku would have to react to X speeds to dodge them is a much bigger assumption.
i don't think so cuz even if asteroids were moving in the opposite direction at light speed (which makes no sense) it would negligible compared the speed of the ship considering how velocity works as a vector. goku's also able to redirect the ship away from a star with a kamehameha at some angle which would put the speed of the kamehameha in a similar range of speed too so it seems consistent IMO

Is there a reason why we don't scale the characters on Perfect Cell level and above to his casual Class G TK feat? TK and stats have been shown to be linked to normal PLs right?

Is there a reason why we don't scale the characters on Perfect Cell level and above to his casual Class G TK feat? TK and stats have been shown to be linked to normal PLs right?
TK feats don't link to physicals iicr, say what you want about that tho

Say that the asteroids are moving at 1c ( unreasonably fast) in space in the same direction as the ship but the ship is approaching them at 100c, from Gokus perspective, he reacted to something moving at 99c.

Say that the asteroids are moving at 1c ( unreasonably fast) in space in the same direction as the ship but the ship is approaching them at 100c, from Gokus perspective, he reacted to something moving at 99c.
exactly lol. idk why everyone's acting like the feat is suddenly invalidated just because the asteroids might be moving too. the difference it makes is negligible and pre-zenkai goku has a far more solid reason to scale to it

Do you guys think that Goku has enough for an extraordinary genius in combat rating?
Extraordinary Genius:
Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers, and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.
I don't think you can get a combat rating out of it

Back