• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Fun and games 🙂

57yx6n.jpg

naruto has durabilty negation, so unless the door falls on naruto, he wins
Naruto's Dura Neg comes from attacking one's internals and affecting someone at the cellular level. Both things that would not apply to Gero's door, given it's not a body.

Naruto only gets through with his Magnetism and EE/Matter Deletion.

Edit: Also, his Acid may do something.

Those are also his only ways to DESTROY the door. But he can get around it and in the lab in various ways unrelated to busting it down.

Last edited:
Battle's still ongoing, but PUI Goku even being comparable to Beast Gohan is not a good sign for Orange Piccolo scaling.
Beast Gohan vs Cell Max was using a Special Beam Cannon, that scales above his physicals. Doesn't mean Piccolo can't keep up. He certainly isn't below SSJBKK

Beast Gohan vs Cell Max was using a Special Beam Cannon, that scales above his physicals. Doesn't mean Piccolo can't keep up. He certainly isn't below SSJBKK
Cell max couldn't make Gohan flinch, the same Gohan is Equal to MUI Goku so Piccolo definitely doesn't scales to Goku

I think Piccolo is def stronger than Blue Goku but the way it's shaping up right now and the way I've already felt about it, I doubt he's equal to UI Goku or even on par. I wouldn't use Toriyama statements too credibly. This is the same guy that forgets his own characters existing and some of the most iconic transformations in the series, who literally makes shit up in interviews to explain questions he doesn't have actual answers to all the time. Not saying that any statement Toriyama makes is unusable, but that taking his exact words so literally is probably not wise. "on par" is also pretty vague to begin with and we don't know if the translators were precise.

The way it'd probably go from a narrative standpoint is that Orange Piccolo would give UI Goku some trouble and impress him but still be well below actually managing to beat him or even make him really struggle. Goku'd be like "Wow Piccolo you've really gotten a lot stronger, it's like a whole new you!".

YKNEwWx.png

Gas kinda did that against Granolah, don't think they were too far apart?
I mean, in that particular instance, gas fodderized him.

In their second fight, ot was explained that gas couldn't properly use his new powers which was why granola was able to fight him, once he did get control of his powers with Elec's help, it wasn't much of a fight anymore

Also iirc, a databook stated that in order to completely no sell an attack like that your ki needs to be at least 2x your opponent

Honestly

Yeah, also remember TFS has the Xenoverse lets plays as cannon, as Dumplin is popo just in the past
Was that stated in the episodes or anything? At least Low 1-C Popo can be real lol

Should Cell be stronger than Broly in Toei Canon? And should we use guides for multipliers

Was that stated in the episodes or anything? At least Low 1-C Popo can be real lol

Should Cell be stronger than Broly in Toei Canon? And should we use guides for multipliers
Mr popo tfs lore goes crazy as hell

Yeah use the guides for multipliers
No, if you do TSF profiles, you should deliberately ignore the guides
The only multipliers used in the Abriged canon are the Ozaru and the Kaioken (up to 4), another Kaioken number is never mentioned, so all multiplier scaling in the Goku vs Frieza battle does not work
There are direct mentions that it does Grade 3, by percentage, then you won't be able to use multipliers at all after the first appearance of Perfect Cell
Come on, anything pre-destruction of the moon by Piccolo will be totally different, because although Roshi's feat probably happened in that canon, it is never mentioned and therefore, it didn't happen (also I think Abriged is much more ambiguous about how much time has passed between every time we see Gohan and Piccolo)
Also changes in feats, the feat for the destruction of the Moon by Piccolo I think is accelerated, the feat for the destruction of the planet Vegeta is the version of Bardock's special and Vegeta has a casual planetary feat thanks to the use of fillers
Star feat in Cooler's movie
There is no mention of destroying a solar system in the battle vs Cell.
We are never told the theme of the quadrants of the universe (we are only told galaxy of), so Broly's feat is probably considered galactic only.
Buu is mentioned directly galactic, but because his saga is covered in shorts, we never see Goku being comparable, making it likely that we can't scale them.
It is implied that the events of Super have passed towards the end, but I doubt we can scale them to this

And a few other minis etc. that make me think that if possible, any scaling that the original medium has does not matter in Abriged, you should only use what Abriged gives you

This Majin Buu has an extremely scary face '-'

Back