• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I still find funny that Goku is the strongest in Jumpforce character and has an attack that has the combined power of every single jump force property (his genkidama at the end of the game).

That's like if Marvel had a game where Iron Man had an armor powered by every single source of energy in Marvel.
2 things

1.We need a page for him lol

2. Not a game. But comic Iron man damn he has so many

I might be trippin but vegeta is seriously getting busted, his forced spirit fission, instant transmission, and now hakai- wait, with his sfs can't he forced the nine tails out of naruto, superman getting energy from the sun?? That would be be op as hell if it can do that lmao

He's most likely never gonna use IT again. But

Spirit Fission and a mastery of Hakai gonna make him a problem.

I might be trippin but vegeta is seriously getting busted, his forced spirit fission, instant transmission, and now hakai- wait, with his sfs can't he forced the nine tails out of naruto, superman getting energy from the sun?? That would be be op as hell if it can do that lmao
Superman yeah. I didn't even think of Naruto but yeah probably

Just wait, Vegeta will master Hakai to such a degree that just glaring at an enemy will cause them to be erased from existence in every way possible. It will erase their body, mind, and soul completely, across every dimension and timeline, and the very concept of that person will cease to exist entirely, the memories of them being deleted like editing a video. It'll also ignore durability up to 1-A characters. And he'll constantly have a field of this around him at all times that'll be applied whenever someone tries to attack him, even from a range.

And he can erase every effect you had in this world, every thought that is related to you, can erase you from every media, including crossovers. Can erase you from the author's mind, and your entire franchise

Yeah Kienzan is blatantly limited durability negation. It can cut through characters far stronger than Krillin himself, and has been stated by Toriyama (I believe) to be capable of "cutting through anything" (obviously hyperbole but still a noteworthy claim) but Jiren effortlessly destroys Goku's with his punches, kicks, and even grabs one before throwing it back, who wouldn't be using them anyways if he thought they could kill Jiren, both because he wouldn't want to kill Jiren, and because killing is against the rules in the ToP. I'm surprised it wasn't added sooner, actually.

Yeah Kienzan is blatantly limited durability negation. It can cut through characters far stronger than Krillin himself, and has been stated by Toriyama (I believe) to be capable of "cutting through anything" (obviously hyperbole but still a noteworthy claim) but Jiren effortlessly destroys Goku's with his punches, kicks, and even grabs one before throwing it back, who wouldn't be using them anyways if he thought they could kill Jiren, both because he wouldn't want to kill Jiren, and because killing is against the rules in the ToP. I'm surprised it wasn't added sooner, actually.
It's being argue as just higher AP

Ki blasts already give higher AP. The way Ki works is that they usually have it spread out through and amping their whole bodies, but Ki blasts concentrate more energy into one spot and release it all at once, thus making their blasts significantly stronger than normal, melee attacks. Kienzan is treated as something that's specifically meant to deal with enemies Krillin just can't fight with or damage otherwise, by working as a blade and literally cutting through them, and can even severely harm enemies incomparably stronger than him like Second Form Frieza. It's always been treated even in universe as limited durability negation.

Ki blasts already give higher AP. The way Ki works is that they usually have it spread out through and amping their whole bodies, but Ki blasts concentrate more energy into one spot and release it all at once, thus making their blasts significantly stronger than normal, melee attacks. Kienzan is treated as something that's specifically meant to deal with enemies Krillin just can't fight with or damage otherwise, by working as a blade and literally cutting through them, and can even severely harm enemies incomparably stronger than him like Second Form Frieza. It's always been treated even in universe as limited durability negation.
Completely agree with this

Ummm no offense you talking to the wrong ones. We agree

I'm just saying it here because I don't wanna bother entering that thread. I don't really like to do long, drawn out debates anymore. I prefer something that at least ends within 30 messages in total. If you wanna copy and paste my message or something, go for it.

I'm just saying it here because I don't wanna bother entering that thread. I don't really like to do long, drawn out debates anymore. I prefer something that at least ends within 30 messages in total. If you wanna copy and paste my message or something, go for it.
Yeah i understand that. I didn't expect for it to go this long

Literally the same can be said about Makankosappo. It's made to deal with enemies Piccolo is inferior to, despite Piccolo being able to use ki attacks that already amplify his strength. Makankosappo is a special technique that deals higher damage and can harm stronger beings. Nothing dura neg about it.

Literally the same can be said about Makankosappo. It's made to deal with enemies Piccolo is inferior to, despite Piccolo being able to use ki attacks that already amplify his strength. Makankosappo is a special technique that deals higher damage and can harm stronger beings. Nothing dura neg about it.
Yet nappa took it like a champ and couldn't do the same to kienzan so your point ?

Also unlike the kienzan we know that the makankosappo just raises your PL , something you can't say about the kienzan

Back