• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Imagine Toei deciding to buff Goku after this fight. I am really hoping for a cosmology buff via new guidebooks or Toei exaggerating sh*t
May it be infinite timelines or a dimension that transcends all concepts and is also infinite, and may it be 999D
Goku gets invulnerability ez
b965e31db76006de8c12d09d8a87ded4.jpg

Yeah I don't get it. How isn't Goku given immeasurable speed for his shockwaves crossing multiple universal spacetimes? He can clearly react to them happening and the speed feat on his profile even uses the light of the explosion entering other realms (i.e universal constructs) which should qualify.
About this, Undertale case is far different. Frisk dodges the destruction of the timeline itself, meaning even time was involved in their feat. In the BoG case the shockwaves only traveled through the spaces, which isn't treated as Immeasurable here. Neither Goku nor Beerus reacted to the space time destruction unlike Frisk.

About this, Undertale case is far different. Frisk dodges the destruction of the timeline itself, meaning even time was involved in their feat. In the BoG case the shockwaves only traveled through the spaces, which isn't treated as Immeasurable here. Neither Goku nor Beerus reacted to the space time destruction unlike Frisk.
But to cross the afterlife you would have to affect space-time, bro, the afterlife is separated by space-time and the waves traveled through that entire place to go to the realm of the Kaioshins

I think the argument was more-so that when you cross the insignificant 5-D space between timelines and affect not just a universe, but the “space-time bubble,” you’d be affecting the fabric of space-time, which means past/present/future to a degree.
It's still not enough, as you're not traveling across time. There's a reason why attacks that cross 2-A multiverses are Infinite at max.

I mean, my guys, it's even said in the speed page that universes are separated from a 5th spatial axis, so Immeasurable isn't needed lol.

"that when you cross the insignificant 5-D space between timelines"

Care to elaborate on this more Pro?
That's literally explained already in the speed page I've linked above, it doesn't matter if it's 5D, 12D or 464747365D, it's not Immeasurable if you don't directly cross the dimension of time.

well, Beerus does react to the space time destruction, that is what gives them the current speed rating, and for tier 2 you must affect time in all the past, present and future, so it would have traveled through it as well

"that when you cross the insignificant 5-D space between timelines"

Care to elaborate on this more Pro?
I don't fully agree with it, that's just me playing devil's advocate.

The gist of it is that anyone with tier 2 AP can significantly affect the fabric of space-time, which could be seen as immeasurable attack speed as it would mean you're spanning past/present/future.

well, Beerus does react to the space time destruction, that is what gives them the current speed rating, and for tier 2 you must affect time in all the past, present and future, so it would have traveled through it as well
That's kinda a weak evidence to be fair, especially how later it's contradicted in ToP.

Besides I've noticed how Undertale was brought up here, when it's fundamentally way too different here.

That's...an interesting revision. I doubt it's going to pass but if it does...well, that would be a strange reality to live in.
I've never seen people come so quickly to reject something like that, that doesn't happen when there are update threads that have been on hold for days

Back