• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Anyone else think it might just be better for DB to not even bother with research and just do a popularity poll with an animated fight? I mean it's way too late in their channel for that now, but ngl that'd probably have been better since a ton of their battles are wrong or just plainly terrible.

Tbf, this Death Battle was like 9,001 times better than the first 2 combined, but the reasoning/argumentation still wasn't all that great and I feel like they tried their best...

wait if you think about it the fight itself was kinda unfair
they made superman get a massive amp in sundipping while base goku already took a beating and didn't get an amp and didn't have time to recharge unlike superman

they made superman get a massive amp in sundipping while base goku already took a beating and didn't get an amp and didn't have time to recharge unlike superman
I find it somewhat strange that Goku never used his energy absorption or even just did something typical like charge up a Spirit Bomb, absorb it, then fist clash with sundipped Superman. One way they could have had it play out is Superman using his Super Flare, Goku takes it pointblank but manages to control and absorb it (Akin to the Universe Tree feat) but Superman has enough juice to sundip to recharge and amp up then beat Goku.

Well tbf the actual animated fights are just for entertainment. According to Death Battle the animations have no relevance to the result.

I'm honestly satisfied with this Death Battle even if they still got quite a bit wrong. At least this one had actual effort put into it and tried being fair to both sides rather than making it entirely one-sided with no room for "But this guy...". Superman no-diff walking through Goku's Kamehameha made a lot of people angry and DB learned from that ig lmao.

This might sound like copium but I have a theory.

Warner Bros Discovery own DC

Who own DB Death Battle? Rooster Teeth own rooster teeth? Warner Bros Discovery

Coincidence I think not lmao

Harsh, bro went through every media in existence for DB and didn't seem to exclude any feats that his site doesn't have in his blogs lol

They should have accepted infinite universe 7 to be based
Bro apparently spent three years on that blog, just to use the macrocosm diagram to scale universe 7s size😭😭. You're right, at that point, just accept infinite universe DB.

We could have called it fair if goku would have borrowed power from universe tree but Chad goku decided to fight superman by only using his power alone

They gave Goku the keysword in its dormant state only.

They posted a text box saying they couldn’t give Goku the Awakened Keysword, Universe Tree, or Dragon Balls as they’re one-offs and they’d have to give Superman similar amps, but I don’t know why the Dragon Balls were included on that list. Doesn’t CC Goku have the innate ability to summon every Eternal Dragon? The fact that Goku could’ve used Super Shenron to gain high godly regen sounds like a factor worth mentioning.

They gave Goku the keysword in its dormant state only.

They posted a text box saying they couldn’t give Goku the Awakened Keysword, Universe Tree, or Dragon Balls as they’re one-offs and they’d have to give Superman similar amps, but I don’t know why the Dragon Balls were included on that list. Doesn’t CC Goku have the innate ability to summon every Eternal Dragon? The fact that Goku could’ve used Super Shenron to gain high godly regen sounds like a factor worth mentioning.
That is xeno goku and not cc goku

They argued that superman's magnetic field would disable the card technology to summon people, as it could disable tech before

i looked at the death battle blog thingy and they have superman at 1-C 😭

literally CC Goku summon people via subspace which rip space-time to summon, this argument make me laugh ngl
Exactly😭

In the Trunks vs Silver blog, they acknowledged that subspace summons are different from regular summons, but they said they "implicitly" use technology (bruh...) and that Archie Silver could close the summoning portals anyways (which makes sense...? Since I think Archie Silver notoriously spent time closing space-time rifts in the comics). Still don't see how Superman could counter the subspace summons, it's more like the DB team creates meh excuses to factor out something as game-changing as Heroes summons every time. I've basically lost hope in DBH getting solid representation, lmao.

That's not the point. The problem is that he doesn't have 6-D feats with suns not in the sixth dimension. The idea that the feat with The World Forger was done under regular circumstances is a common misconception
In dc when superman travels to the sixth dimension, his size also increased abysmally, didn't it?

Last time Goku went from solar system level to universal. They will surely go for much more
I doubt they've got the vision for anything higher than 2-C

Low 1-C was because they accidentally cooked up a higher time axis by VSBW standards

A few people consider the Dragon Ball multiverse to be 3-A because of how timelines work

Back