• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If I may say somethin.

It was a goood time to watch.

Yeah supes did win via them saying supes scales to a higher cosmology.

Which i knew would be their reason, but I will say, they had supes amp himself up like he did with the world forger to beat goku tho😈😈

I don't like the sun amping part cus we don't know how many suns he went through to reach world forger level.

additionally, he stopped WF from hitting his anvil to create the new multiverse. He didn't oneshot a new multiverse.

furthemore, wf states his 3d form is much weaker than his normal state.

Not to mention they used a higher calc for a dc universe. I'm just saying tht, if 100 trillion light years is half of the universe, their calc makes no sense. Especially when a) u can say they are both infinite in size cus they both got statements for tht nd b) they didn't do the same methodology for calcing u7 after 15 billion years to at least get a better comparison. They just used the size of the dc universe at its end, 15 billion years later.

Not a fan of how they upped the cosmology for a single sized universe in dc. Especially when u literally have in universe statements for 100 trillion light years being half size of the universe.

Not to mention tht cc goku can be scaled to low complex multi so things like scaling above hypertime nd the bleed mean nothing when the cc goku scales above power tht can destroy the multiverse tht literally has infinite amounts of 5d spaces(timelines are hyper timeline in dbs nd there are infinite timlines as foretold in xenoverse)

Cc goku should have the ap advantage off the jump. Supes would have to amp himself to be comparable to base cc goku. It was amped supes tht took knocked down the world forger nd stopped him from creating his multiverse.

There was soo much superman glazing fr fr. The fight was fun to watch tho🙌🏿

If I may say somethin.

It was a goood time to watch.

Yeah supes did win via them saying supes scales to a higher cosmology.

Which i knew would be their reason, but I will say, they had supes amp himself up like he did with the world forger to beat goku tho😈😈

I don't like the sun amping part cus we don't know how many suns he went through to reach world forger level.

additionally, he stopped WF from hitting his anvil to create the new multiverse. He didn't oneshot a new multiverse.

furthemore, wf states his 3d form is much weaker than his normal state.

Not to mention they used a higher calc for a dc universe. I'm just saying tht, if 100 trillion light years is half of the universe, their calc makes no sense. Especially when a) u can say they are both infinite in size cus they both got statements for tht nd b) they didn't do the same methodology for calcing u7 after 15 billion years to at least get a better comparison. They just used the size of the dc universe at its end, 15 billion years later.

Not a fan of how they upped the cosmology for a single sized universe in dc. Especially when u literally have in universe statements for 100 trillion light years being half size of the universe.

Not to mention tht cc goku can be scaled to low complex multi so things like scaling above hypertime nd the bleed mean nothing when the cc goku scales above power tht can destroy the multiverse tht literally has infinite amounts of 5d spaces(timelines are hyper timeline in dbs nd there are infinite timlines as foretold in xenoverse)

Cc goku should have the ap advantage off the jump. Supes would have to amp himself to be comparable to base cc goku. It was amped supes tht took knocked down the world forger nd stopped him from creating his multiverse.

There was soo much superman glazing fr fr. The fight was fun to watch tho🙌🏿
You're back, I'm very happy.

I'm just glad it's solidified that DBH characters have Immeasurable speed in future Death Battles (even though everyone already knew this pretty much). They were always gonna agree with infinite timelines + Crack of Time cosmology scaling.

Also immeasurable speed DBS lol.

I'm just glad it's solidified that DBH characters have Immeasurable speed in future Death Battles (even though everyone already knew this pretty much). They were always gonna agree with infinite timelines + Crack of Time cosmology scaling.

Also immeasurable speed DBS lol.
Immeasurable speed at DBS is a dream I have, but infinite speed is the goal I will still achieve

LuffyRuffy origin story.
Luffy = my character's favorite name

Ruffy= this occurs because the word in Japanese has the "r" sound when spoken and also translated into English it has the "r" sound, the Japanese cannot omit the L sound so they say Ruffy but write Luffy (also because the old Brazilian dubbing of One Piece said it like this)

Save energy...
bro if they had infinite/immeasurable speed then why does this exist? ☠️

main-qimg-77b1e4b38b6dda0498b03dde1f41181a-pjlq

Answer my question first

How do characters have infinite speed if it takes hours to get to a place or minutes to defeat a character?

1st this place is infinite

2nd, this same character has infinite speed, which is why it takes minutes to defeat.

Obsviouly, they not fighting the entire tournament at Infinite speed.
Yes, but in the moments that they are fighting with "transformations with infinite speed" they still take minutes to defeat other fighters

And is not the universe 7 entire that have Infinite speed, is just Goku SSBKX10.
From what feat?

Answer my question first

How do characters have infinite speed if it takes hours to get to a place or minutes to defeat a character?

1st this place is infinite

2nd, this same character has infinite speed, which is why it takes minutes to defeat.
Luffy, an infinite speed character can perform any action that takes finite time in 0 time or infinite actions in a finite amount of time, Goku and others who fought him in the ToP showed nothing that qualifies for any of the requirements for speed infinite

Last edited:
There's plenty of characters whose speed rating is infinite who don't appear as infinite in speed to the casual viewer

The rating is logistically stupid because 99% of the site doesn't appear as infinite to someone not used to the powerscaling scene (not that I'm complaining cuz infinite speed GoW is based)

You know, I really love the English dub of Dragon Ball, it's really a work of art, I would like to learn at your level and I've played several games in English, But I never had the opportunity to learn.
It's the one I honestly like the least, I recommend the dubbing in Mexican Spanish (Listen to Gohan SSJ2's scream when he sees N16 die, it's a masterpiece)

Back