• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Last time I checked the macrocosm had only one significant time dimension, not 2, so I'm not sure what your point is

In tier 2 destruction all the past present and future are affected by default, aka the explosion in BoG would have traveled to the past present and future of all space times in universe 7

Three now
What's the third?
Macrocosms time axis
Superior Timeline time axis

In tier 2 destruction all the past present and future are affected by default, aka the explosion in BoG would have traveled to the past present and future of all space times in universe 7
Which has nothing to do with Zeno nuking 2 time dimensions,

BoG only affected the macrocosm which is serviced by only one time dimension, again what's your point?

What's the third?
Macrocosms time axis
Superior Timeline time axis

Which has nothing to do with Zeno nuking 2 time dimensions,

BoG only affected the macrocosm which is serviced by only one time dimension, again what's your point?
Zeno's traveled to all past present and future of the entire timeline, BoG did that to the macrocosm and its space times

Zeno's traveled to all past present and future of the entire timeline, BoG did that to the macrocosm and its space times
Timeline consists of 2 time axes, macrocosm consists of 1, which is why I bolded the part about multiple time dimensions in the first place to as if it qualifies ,if you still don't get this, agree to disagree.

World of Kaioshins
Not a significant one,not doesn't contain the macrocosm time axis nor is it accepted as being another direction from it, otherwise we'd have 5d macrocosm

Timeline consists of 2 time axes, macrocosm consists of 1, which is why I bolded the part about multiple time dimensions in the first place to as if it qualifies ,if you still don't get this, agree to disagree.
the "2 temporal" dimensions part only qualifies if one traveled through the said 2 temporal dimension, it is the same logic for 1 temporal dimension

Yall know that's not getting accepted. The only time it got was because the staff knowledgeable in DB thought it was too obvious that it's not enough for resistance to all abilities... it ended being in Zen'oh's profile for like... 1 day? Maybe even less

I think at most it gives Zeno resistance to things that kill, or at most the power of destruction, like maybe one possibly. Since the gods say there is no way to kill/defeat him.

And there are gods of destruction out there.

zeno resist+erases GG
He has no resistance in his profile, he literally has no resistance at all aside from cold, radiation and extrasensory perception

The fact that it was debated that a poisoned thrown frog would kill him is.....just sad

GP would literally stomp him in a vs match,

zamasu-goku-black.gif

From today onwards, I hate fused Zamasu, he did a critical damage passive to my team's stamina and left everyone stunned.

Then he beat me until I was as blue as Thanos.
Thanos' skin is actually purple, so it's more accurate to say that Fused Zamasu beat your face in till it was purple as Thanos

Last edited:
Can anyone find in the anime that Whis says that the gods can't catch the flu?

I remember something like that and when Goku is talking about him, he sneezes.

Back