• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The angels and gods of destruction profiles are copypastes of each other, i guess i should make a request to delete some of them and keep only the most relevant ones
For the angels, only Grand Priest, Vados and Whis are relevant, and for the gods of destruction i think keeping Beerus, Champa, Belmod and those 3 from the exhibition match is fine

Deleting Bora, Great Lee and Napapa should be fine too since they are not that relevant and does not have many abilities
Is everyone fine with this?

Yeah I don't get it. How isn't Goku given immeasurable speed for his shockwaves crossing multiple universal spacetimes? He can clearly react to them happening and the speed feat on his profile even uses the light of the explosion entering other realms (i.e universal constructs) which should qualify.
Pretty sure it’s because Dimensional Travel doesn’t qualify as a speed feat.

Yeah I don't get it. How isn't Goku given immeasurable speed for his shockwaves crossing multiple universal spacetimes? He can clearly react to them happening and the speed feat on his profile even uses the light of the explosion entering other realms (i.e universal constructs) which should qualify.
Dimensional travel is what's given to blasts that do this, you need more context before they approve immeasurable speed

I already left the Vs thread... Honestly, it's a joke but it validates the reason they have given. Zeno would have to be given resistance to poisons since characters like Goku as a child survived deadly poisons and the same with Beerus.
What poison feat does beerus have?

Pretty sure it’s because Dimensional Travel doesn’t qualify as a speed feat.
for tier 2 destruction one must affect all of the past present and future of a Universal space time, aka the blast has had to travel through all of time, this is not only a case for Zeno but also for the BoG feat, since the feat is listed as tier 2

Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)
Didn't Zeno's attack perform the bolded?

I see. And how fast was korins poison going to kill a person?
In chapter 151 of Dragon Ball manga it is specified (at least in the translation that I have in my language) that choushinsui is a very powerful poison which, if your body and spirit are not very resistant and you do not have great vitality, you could die instantly. Karin tasted it and spit it out instantly and 14 people already tasted it and died, all 14 people were described by Karin as "Very strong."

It can’t be inmeasurable attack speed because Goku and Vegeta and Bulma reacted to its initial expansion the one time we saw Zeno launch his attack.

That mention could work, in what chapter of the manga is that said?
I’m not sure, but it’s that one scene where Beerus and Whis eat at a random planet. In the anime he destroys half the planet because the food is too salty, but in the manga he destroys the entire planet because they poisoned his food. Then, Beerus says that poison doesn’t work on him because he’s a god.

Most low 2-C feats attack across time, but don’t get the rating cos inflated stats or something
If this is about Zeno's feat, attacks across multiple time dimensions is different which was why I asked if what Zeno did counts

It can’t be inmeasurable attack speed because Goku and Vegeta and Bulma reacted to its initial expansion the one time we saw Zeno launch his attack.
They reacted to Zeno charging it, and even if they showed them somehow reacting to the blast itself, that would be an outlier on their part, because the blast engulfed the timeline and even hot Zamasu in another timeline so it was certainly not slow enough that a human could react to it

I’m not sure, but it’s that one scene where Beerus and Whis eat at a random planet. In the anime he destroys half the planet because the food is too salty, but in the manga he destroys the entire planet because they poisoned his food. Then, Beerus says that poison doesn’t work on him because he’s a god.
In the translation I have it doesn't say anything explicit about the Gods being able to resist poisons.

Back