• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Goku... his ass ain't winning 💀. Luckily DB won't use as composited a Superman.

Though I will be keeping my eye out. Infinite Multi AP and Immeasurable Speed minimum for Goku and I will accept whatever happens.

Looks like Goku lost the death battle predictions blog miserably. Still holding out for my boy though...
Place zero faith in their predictions. modern G1 is usually wrong in my experience and they also claimed Megatron would beat Freeza in their episode. Not saying I think Goku will win, just that G1 isn't typically accurate for the result. I wouldn't be surprised if they tie.

Wait so this version of superman is literally every single DC comic published story of superman meshed into one?
No, not exactly. They aren't using any Elseworlds story. It's like Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, Rebirth together as a 'canon composite'.

Comparatively they're using DBS Anime Goku because SDBH states the DBS Anime takes place in Heroes and that CC Goku is DBS Anime Goku. So in their head that composites Toei, DBS Anime and Heroes. I think they're factoring the DBS Manga in as well.

Pre-Crisis > Post-Crisis > Post-Flashpoint > Rebirth
Toei > DBS Anime > DBS Manga(?) > Heroes

Place zero faith in their predictions. modern G1 is usually wrong in my experience and they also claimed Megatron would beat Freeza in their episode. Not saying I think Goku will win, just that G1 isn't typically accurate for the result. I wouldn't be surprised if they tie.
They used Composite Megatron in their analysis as far as i know, so their claim wasn´t necessary wrong

F_aDKr8bMAA10jO

Also, I wonder if Arale could mess with the Story of Superman. I know that it wasn’t able to be messed with by Retconn Corp, but I’m not sure how powerful they are relative to the DC Cosmology, and Mandrakk was able to mess with the SoS, (and after it won it was gonna die if CAS didn’t disband) so it’s very clearly not invincible. If just has suitably high resistance to plot manip. Though, given comics, I’d guess that more often than not it’d be beyond her.

Edit: Also, I was surprised that no one was considering the potential for Goku to stat steal from Clark, (not power absorption, but literally stealing stats because JRPG) and essentially leeching Superman’s physicality for himself to pull a Wally.

Last edited:
Also, I wonder if Arale could mess with the Story of Superman. I know that it wasn’t able to be messed with by Retconn Corp, but I’m not sure how powerful they are relative to the DC Cosmology, and Mandrakk was able to mess with the SoS, (and after it won it was gonna die if CAS didn’t disband) so it’s very clearly not invincible. If just has suitably high resistance to plot manip. Though, given comics, I’d guess that more often than not it’d be beyond her.
If you go by the high ends of the cosmology, the Retcon Corp are Outerversal and beyond the whole of DC Comics yet Superman was able to reverse having the story of his character rewritten by them.

Though even by our site's standards, Mandrakk is 6-D while Arale is 5-D and the former couldn't significantly affect Superman's story so I'd say it's beyond her abilities

Man this death battle is gonna be such a mess man. That blog that was posted of some guy theorizing who would win left out to many wincons and hax resistances for goku its insane, bro was such a blatant superman fan and took all dimensional tiering for supes seriously and just said all of goku's were hyperbole. Absolutely insane, glad that guy wasn't the one researching the goku vs supes fight. We'll see how this goes.

Man this death battle is gonna be such a mess man. That blog that was posted of some guy theorizing who would win left out to many wincons and hax resistances for goku its insane, bro was such a blatant superman fan and took all dimensional tiering for supes seriously and just said all of goku's were hyperbole. Absolutely insane, glad that guy wasn't the one researching the goku vs supes fight. We'll see how this goes.
For real, he had Superman at that OMNIVERSAL. You just know when comic fans bring out that word they won’t listen to anyone else

Back