• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I already left the Vs thread... Honestly, it's a joke but it validates the reason they have given. Zeno would have to be given resistance to poisons since characters like Goku as a child survived deadly poisons and the same with Beerus.

I already left the Vs thread... Honestly, it's a joke but it validates the reason they have given. Zeno would have to be given resistance to poisons since characters like Goku as a child survived deadly poisons and the same with Beerus.
Zen'ō has quotes saying that nothing can kill him in the series, why would simple poison do it?

Simple, in the versus on this page they are based on the profiles of the characters, that is why a thread would have to be made so that their resistance is accepted.
I would like Zen'ō to receive all the resistance in the verse, as it is clearly specific about him not being able to die to anyone in the Universe

Yeah I don't get it. How isn't Goku given immeasurable speed for his shockwaves crossing multiple universal spacetimes? He can clearly react to them happening and the speed feat on his profile even uses the light of the explosion entering other realms (i.e universal constructs) which should qualify.
I thought it's just a feat of infinite speed at best xd

Back