• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

They should do a dating simm of Dragon Ball, so i can self insert on the protagonist, and Bang everyone on the game.
image.png

I like tiny form Chorona becuz she's smol and kinda acts like a mom to the player sometimes. She's dorky and sweet and you could fit her in your pocket

By the way, can anyone tell me what the difference is between having the ability to bypass resistances to hax and layered hax? Because I know that DBH's in needs of having its hax layers evaluated or if it has any or not, but I'm looking at the Special Ki Manipulation and Time Power pages on the wiki and I'm seeing some stuff which does indicate layered hax in Heroes

By the way, can anyone tell me what the difference is between having the ability to bypass resistances to hax and layered hax? Because I know that DBH's in needs of having its hax layers evaluated or if it has any or not, but I'm looking at the Special Ki Manipulation and Time Power pages on the wiki and I'm seeing some stuff which does indicate layered hax in Heroes
The first is resistance negation and the second is affecting those who have resistances. Yes, every special ki manipulation and time power is layered, but the layers are still getting worked out. (We kinda lazy)

The first is resistance negation and the second is affecting those who have resistances. Yes, every special ki manipulation and time power is layered, but the layers are still getting worked out. (We kinda lazy)
Appreciate the answer. I mainly ask because I've been on this thread arguing for CC Goku's win due to resisting 99% of this DEC chick's hax, and then screwing them over with Dimensional Domain, summoning the Keysword to passively nullify her abilities even if one can affect Goku, and or summon the likes of Chronoa, Agios, and Tokitoki to make things easier. The issue, however, is that apparently she might have some resistance negation shit going on so I want to make sure if my boi's got the layers to make such concerns trivial but I'll work with what I got

Appreciate the answer. I mainly ask because I've been on this thread arguing for CC Goku's win due to resisting 99% of this DEC chick's hax, and then screwing them over with Dimensional Domain, summoning the Keysword to passively nullify her abilities even if one can affect Goku, and or summon the likes of Chronoa, Agios, and Tokitoki to make things easier. The issue, however, is that apparently she might have some resistance negation shit going on so I want to make sure if my boi's got the layers to make such concerns trivial but I'll work with what I got
Depends which Goku it is. Also, I’m pretty sure resistance negation only works on specific hax that you’ve shown to ignore resistance for.

Depends which Goku it is. Also, I’m pretty sure resistance negation only works on specific hax that you’ve shown to ignore resistance for.
It's CC Goku during Ultra God Mission, which means he's got resistance to Dark Factor and Time Power from BBM and he's got the ability to summon the Keysword in combat now. Of course I already explained, in depth, on the thread linked as to why I believe UGM CC Goku beats his opponent so I'd recommend giving that a little read since I'd rather not write another bible

It's CC Goku during Ultra God Mission, which means he's got resistance to Dark Factor and Time Power from BBM and he's got the ability to summon the Keysword in combat now. Of course I already explained, in depth, on the thread linked as to why I believe UGM CC Goku beats his opponent so I'd recommend giving that a little read since I'd rather not write another bible
The topic is UM God Form Goku. He is using Universe mission Goku in god form.

The topic is UM God Form Goku. He is using Universe mission Goku in god form.
Wait...have I been arguing for the wrong version of Goku this entire time!? Wow...my reading comprehension skills are conceringly low if I've mistaken UM Goku for UGM Goku over the last few hours today. I'll have to clarify that in the OG topic thread.

And it sucks because I thought I did a decent job for UGM Goku's case, but I was arguing with the wrong key so it feels hollow now that I realize that factoid.

Tier 2 or above attacks that destroy space-time are assumed to have immeasurable speed by default, and characters do not scale to these attacks unless they have a reason to. It's why Frisk from Undertale is Immeasurable, as they actually did react and dodge a timeline erasure

Any chance of receiving immeasurable speed?

Any chance of receiving immeasurable speed?
Yeah I don't get it. How isn't Goku given immeasurable speed for his shockwaves crossing multiple universal spacetimes? He can clearly react to them happening and the speed feat on his profile even uses the light of the explosion entering other realms (i.e universal constructs) which should qualify.

Yeah I don't get it. How isn't Goku given immeasurable speed for his shockwaves crossing multiple universal spacetimes? He can clearly react to them happening and the speed feat on his profile even uses the light of the explosion entering other realms (i.e universal constructs) which should qualify.
Put it in your account @StrymULTRA, he was explaining that this would give the characters speed if they reacted and their attacks would be immeasurable.

Back when the living world and stuff was an infinite sized structure there was a plan to upgrade BoG cast and above infinite speed.

Even if this got accepted someone would definitely bring tournament of power time shenanigans

Even if this got accepted someone would definitely bring tournament of power time shenanigans
Not too hard to argue that away. A lot of the tournament had characters consciously conserving their stamina by either avoiding fights or trying not to go all out. It was also a strategy to try and simply last as long as possible to time out the tournament.

It'd essentially just mean these characters have immeasurable speed but they don't have immeasurable recovery speed.

Not too hard to argue that away. A lot of the tournament had characters consciously conserving their stamina by either avoiding fights or trying not to go all out. It was also a strategy to try and simply last as long as possible to time out the tournament.

It'd essentially just mean these characters have immeasurable speed but they don't have immeasurable recovery speed.
Ik but it would be very hard to convince them

Back