• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If you are going to demote DBH then it should be for legitimate reasons and not because of pettiness, just because you dislike and or aren't interested Heroes doesn't invalidate the legitimacy behind their stats, abilities, and the fact that they do scale to the canon cosmology and beyond.

And there's nothing wrong with disliking it, I like it yet I also acknowledge the reasons why people wouldn't like it, but demoting everything related to Heroes because of that dislike just seems very unwanted and unnecessary
I'm not saying I'm going to demote DBH, I don't even touch DBH, I've said that several times.

I don't know how anyone could not like SDBH. In addition to increasing the cosmology (at least in terms of games), it always introduces new characters, powers, etc.

For those who complain that DB doesn't have many crazy powers, it's a big deal.

And because it's not canon, they can let loose however they want. You don't have to be trapped.

So we can have things like Bardock SSJ4 just because, because it's cool.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if DBH was demoted, I don't have much interest in that crazy multiverse of characters.
Dude, you're one of the guys who said you wanted Dragon Ball Kakumei to be canon.

That's what I always say, fans only complain about Dragon Ball when it's official. If it's not, but it's minimally interesting, they're already talking about the official.

I have no doubt that if Kakumei were something canonical, you would make a complaint in the same way.

I don't know how anyone could not like SDBH. In addition to increasing the cosmology (at least in terms of games), it always introduces new characters, powers, etc.

For those who complain that DB doesn't have many crazy powers, it's a big deal.

And because it's not canon, they can let loose however they want. You don't have to be trapped.

So we can have things like Bardock SSJ4 just because, because it's cool.

Dude, you're one of the guys who said you wanted Dragon Ball Kakumei to be canon.

That's what I always say, fans only complain about Dragon Ball when it's official. If it's not, but it's minimally interesting, they're already talking about the official.

I have no doubt that if Kakumei were something canonical, you would make a complaint in the same way.
I don't like characters appearing out of nowhere without explanation or something complicated with DBH, I have nothing against the verse, but the scale is absurd with DB

I like Dragon Ball Kakumei for its art and its story, I don't like absurd feats or complicated things

Increasing cosmology is not a very difficult task with just canon things, I like things that make more sense, although DBH leaves a lot to be desired regarding story.

I'm not saying I'm going to demote DBH, I don't even touch DBH, I've said that several times.
My comment more so has to do with people attempting to demote a verse for emotional reasons but it is unfair to make assumptions about you, so I do apologize for that.

I don't like characters appearing out of nowhere without explanation or something complicated with DBH, I have nothing against the verse, but the scale is absurd with DB
I have to politely disagree with you on this aspect alone. While you can make that assumption based off of watching the promotional anime and shit, it's actually a completely different story in the arcade game itself and the manga because both go out of their way to explain how these characters are appearing and a lot of the complicated aspects of Heroes are honestly much more simple then you might think.

Really any relevant character of the arc or who just appears can be boiled down to: Being from the Demon Realm, being a former Supreme Kai of Time, being from the ancient pasts of history, being part of the 12 universes of each individual timeline, or are appearing from out of nowhere as a result of someone messing around with time itself and causing a ruckus across history. Obviously that's just my perspective anyway and we can always agree to disagree, but I feel like that saying Heroes is complicated or doesn't explain how or what's going on is not really true

Hearts got the best drip of all the characters.
Mira's suit jacket was kinda cold
latest

My comment more so has to do with people attempting to demote a verse for emotional reasons but it is unfair to make assumptions about you, so I do apologize for that.

I have to politely disagree with you on this aspect alone. While you can make that assumption based off of watching the promotional anime and shit, it's actually a completely different story in the arcade game itself and the manga because both go out of their way to explain how these characters are appearing and a lot of the complicated aspects of Heroes are honestly much more simple then you might think.
Oh yes, the manga is acceptable, unlike the anime which was a failure and which in turn didn't show anything good

All DBH games are restricted to us here in the world, except for the Japanese who can play even in shopping malls, I only have one game that was released here abroad and on top of that the game is pretty bad

Which is literally a card game, although you might think that's good, I don't think a card game is good ( although I love yu-gi-oh), honestly I'm not interested in something like that, that's why I don't like or care much about the verse
Really any relevant character of the arc or who just appears can be boiled down to: Being from the Demon Realm, being a former Supreme Kai of Time, being from the ancient pasts of history, being part of the 12 universes of each individual timeline, or are appearing from out of nowhere as a result of someone messing around with time itself and causing a ruckus across history. Obviously that's just my perspective anyway and we can always agree to disagree, but I feel like that saying Heroes is complicated or doesn't explain how or what's going on is not really true
Well... There's a taste for everything, but I agree with what you mentioned.

But yes, the manga is a work of art and shows things that didn't happen in the anime, like Black killing 99 Goku

Although all of this doesn't make me keep working, it's all because of the complexity.

This is the drip of a man that bagged Towa
Actually when you really think about the fact that Mira is a Bio Demon Android created by Towa and is Fu's canonical father, then that means Towa created Mira to be a.....well I don't want to finish the sentence for the sake of maintaining a clean environment, but I'm sure you can reach the conclusion without me having to tell you the implications

It appears that Beerus caused the extinction of dinosaurs on Earth

It seems that Arale somehow altered the past and extinction did not happen, we see this in her manga, where she goes back in time to the time when dinosaurs were on earth and when she comes back back to her timeline there are dinosaurs even on the roof of the house

I am increasingly surprised at how Akira Toriyama can think in such a thing?

And yet we see dinosaurs regularly in classic DB and in DBZ

Oh yes, the manga is acceptable, unlike the anime which was a failure and which in turn didn't show anything good
It was a promotional anime, so it didn't really need to be a 20 minute thing.

All DBH games are restricted to us here in the world, except for the Japanese who can play even in shopping malls, I only have one game that was released here abroad and on top of that the game is pretty bad

Which is literally a card game, although you might think that's good, I don't think a card game is good ( although I love yu-gi-oh), honestly I'm not interested in something like that, that's why I don't like or care much about the verse
WM is not bad, it has problems and is not bad at what it sets out to do.

But his style of play is very niche and the full price doesn't help.

The game has uneven moments, and farming is a bit boring, but it's not bad (otherwise it wouldn't be over 50 hours long now)

For example dokkan battlem another card game. But it's not 3D and you do even fewer things. It's practically just changing positions and pressing balls, practically everything else is automatic. But a lot of people like it and play it. I played the game a lot but there's no more space on my phone and farming is extremely boring, more so than SDBH WM.

AHEM

TPU_Chronoa.jpg

I think you made a typo there by saying Chronoa and not True Form Chronoa, but all can be forgiven if you repent for your heresy.
Use a photo where she is less nerfed, like this one:
image.png
image.png

It was a promotional anime, so it didn't really need to be a 20 minute thing.

WM is not bad, it has problems and is not bad at what it sets out to do.

But his style of play is very niche and the full price doesn't help.

The game has uneven moments, and farming is a bit boring, but it's not bad (otherwise it wouldn't be over 50 hours long now)

For example dokkan battlem another card game. But it's not 3D and you do even fewer things. It's practically just changing positions and pressing balls, practically everything else is automatic. But a lot of people like it and play it. I played the game a lot but there's no more space on my phone and farming is extremely boring, more so than SDBH WM.

I have bad memories about games like this, I'm sorry, Mortal Kombat and injustice, for mobile phones is what I say

AHEM

TPU_Chronoa.jpg

I think you made a typo there by saying Chronoa and not True Form Chronoa, but all can be forgiven if you repent for your heresy.
5uroou.png

Agios time power unleashed be like:
Chi-Chi*

Typo. Understandable, though. The 'c' and 'a' keys are quite close.
Use a photo where she is less nerfed, like this one:
image.png
image.png
I was just appreciating lab coat Towa

God damn

Back