• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

well this new leak seems like beerus was barely trying and have his hands on his back when he stomped vegeta. considering that vegeta was stronger than Omen in moro arc and still got ******* on, shows the scaling so far. Basing from the panels, it seems that vegeta beatdown was felt by goku and made him "sweat" after he trashed vegeta

Vegeta somehow got stomped worse than last time based on spoilers, and he got 2 power-ups since then

Shame we never got Goku vs Beerus but I am srsly starting to doubt Jiren was any close to Beeru's power
It was technically never really stated that Jiren was stronger than Beerus in particular, just Belmod iirc.

Exactly, just a line in a magazine meant to hype Jiren and the ToP. We weren't supposed to take it seriously in the first place since it wasn't stated or shown in the series proper. At least that's how I view it IMHO.

poor Jiren. Still one of my favorite characters.

UI Goku still seems superior In my books.

I guess this technique isn’t meant to have beerus above Goku, but have him on par with him. Still don’t know what the hell it is supposed to be.

we don't know the definitive scaling compared to goku but this fight alone based on feats puts him ATLEAST moro 73 level (although its been 2 months since moro arc and for sure vegeta even got stronger since)

LMAO I remember how scared people were that this was going to happen because it would destroy their scaling. Shouldn't be surprised either the way Beerus is treated and DB handles it's power hierarchy

="Apparently according to some translations from the leaks, it seems what beerus did to vegeta is just a small part although its confirmed its the technique of the gods. So basically the small part of this technique>>>> SSBE vegeta"

Honestly, I'm really disappointed in this technique so far. I was hoping for some interesting hax or martial arts technique akin to UI, but it turns out it'll probably be another standard power up. Very disappointing for me.

I'm not too surprised that this technique appears to be a power up of sorts, because I've learned from watching Super that honestly a lot of these forms are introduced to either hype up us fans or sell new toys and merchandise. Does it annoy me that there wasn't any creativity, especially since we know not a lot about how GoDs function? Yes, a 100% but I've learned about to expect to be disappointed

New forms literally only exist to sell toys and add new Gacha cards to the game.
UI Omen was fine, but then Blanco form happens because without a different hair color we can't sell toys

Like, can anyone tell me what: SSB, SSR, SSRage, SSBerserk, SSBE, SSBKK amounted to the story or the characters?

Was there really a reason to introduce Complete UI all the way back in ToP now I think about it? There's really not much sense behind Goku training for 6 months just to achieve the incomplete version, yet in the ToP he pulls the full version on a whim.

It was already ridiculous that he got basically 2 new forms in one arc, couldn't they sit on their ass for this one?

Well obviously this dragon won't be able to grant his wish, he will probably have to hunt for the Super dragons balls if he wish to become the strongest in the universe probably.

New forms literally only exist to sell toys and add new Gacha cards to the game.
UI Omen was fine, but then Blanco form happens because without a different hair color we can't sell toys

Like, can anyone tell me what: SSB, SSR, SSRage, SSBerserk, SSBE, SSBKK amounted to the story or the characters?
To job to the new Big bad of the arc

i swear the new dragon look like a trial edition

And changes he's hair/eye color and attitude. Full on transformation
well it is tranformation, it grant him increase in stats, but at the same time, allow him to access UI technique

According to translations, Goku remembers beerus frightening strength after he hakai Vegeta.

this puts things differently. Seems like Broly will Still be scaling to beerus if that’s the case.
I just thought they were gonna pull a “beerus is that strong?” Type of thing.

So it's like Beerus is using a variation of Hakai or another technique.
oh thank the lord, I thought I wwould've had to joke about Beerus being the real Zeno due to his power.

According to translations, Goku remembers beerus frightening strength after he hakai Vegeta.

this puts things differently. Seems like Broly and Vegito will Still be scaling to beerus if that’s the case.
I just thought they were gonna pull a “beerus is that strong?” Type of thing.
Fixed

Last edited:
Back