• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't like Frieza in TOP. Honestly I don't like Frieza in Super in general.

It's not like they couldn't give someone like Piccolo or Gohan more spotlight instead of Frieza power jumps clearly don't matter to the show so neither of Piccolo or Gohan would be a problem. Vegeta would also fill in.
Meh, I completly disagree, Piccolo and Gohan get more than enough spotlight in DBS. DBS did the best job at handling secondary character since the saiyan saga, which was the saga where they mattered the most in the franchise before (that include OG DB, which was very much Goku's story, which isn't a bad thing, not every show need to be a ******* ensemble show).

Honestly, even the manga has been doing okay with spotlight in the Galactic Patrol arc. Sure, Goku and Vegeta won the day, but at the very least they got to do more than a lot of other arcs.

Sure, most of it was just for fanservice, but we need some of that sometimes. It's fine if you don't like that due to it Just being fanservice, but I found it fun.

Meh, I completly disagree, Piccolo and Gohan get more than enough spotlight in DBS. DBS did the best job at handling secondary character since the saiyan saga, which was the saga where they mattered the most in the franchise before (that include OG DB, which was very much Goku's story, which isn't a bad thing, not every show need to be a ******* ensemble show).
Gohan maybe I wouldn't mind more. All Piccolo moments have been terrible

a question toki toki should not have existence conceptualize since it is said that it is the incarnation time and bird that allows time to flow

Tokitoki could easily get a page; he has a good amount of hax, and much of it is exclusive to him. His non-combatant status could hinder him in match-ups though.

Toki toki would have time manip obviously and i think would be 2-A, what else would he have?
He'd have Flight (obviously, he's a bird), Longevity (He's roughly 75 million years old), Power Nullification (In the Heroes anime and manga he cancelled out the GoDs' Hakai), Teleportation (In Xenoverse 1 he transports himself and the Future Warrior out of the Crack of Time) and Transformation (He can transform into the "God Bird", greatly boosting his Time Manipulation and allowing him to bestow Statistics Amplification to others).

I don't know how it would be handled, but instantly restoring the entire multiverse, which had previously been absorbed by Mechikabura and sealed away (ref the Heroes manga) is also pretty significant.

guess tokitoki. It should also have Abstract existence based on the following anyway I plan to do ctr if someone wants to help me Type 2; The existence of Toki-Toki is important for all dimensions. Its use in experiments caused a giant gap in time and the affected time directly affects Toki-Toki. It resurrects through its eggs that retain time

It resurrects through its eggs that retain time
Everything else you said is fine (the statements as-is are too vague, but that can be ironed out), but it doesn't resurrect through its eggs. Tokitoki is a species, not an individual - while they do lay eggs (usually one, the current Tokitoki's predecessor laid two) before they die, it's not the same bird that hatches from them.

Thanks, it was just some information that I got to a I'm working in the ctr if someone wants to help me you can go to my profile or my discord

Screenshot_2021-02-17-08-18-25.png

I don't get it, what's the point of releasing DLC for UI Sign Goku when we already have the complete UI Goku character in the game? I guess you probably could give him a new moveset of sorts but it still feels wildly unessecary

I don't get it, what's the point of releasing DLC for UI Sign Goku when we already have the complete UI Goku character in the game? I guess you probably could give him a new moveset of sorts but it still feels wildly unessecary
That description is misleading, what's actually going on is that they're holding a poll to choose one of the next DLC characters. UI Sign Goku is one of the options, along with Dyspo and Bergamo.

Ohhhh, my mistake then.
but he shouldn't even be a choice in the first place due to ALREADY having a UI Goku in the game. Add Dyspo or someone else instead, because clearly we need more Goku's

I have a feeling that they are gonna choose Goku because:

Dyspo = Gay

Goku = Money

More Goku = More money

It's simple. Man I should start doing business.

Actually i think they have UI Sign Goku as an option cause the amount of time UI Sign appear in anime have enough material to create different moveset to separate UI form UI Sign, and yeah, more material to grab money

Welp, Vegeta still God fodder stomped by beerus, and it still doesn’t tell us how Goku and Beerus compare. At this point I just accept them as equals.

It’s almost clear as day that Jiren is not on the level of beerus, and that really gets to me.

im probably not even going to look back at the ToP the same again. All that build up, the gods reaction, all meaningless.

****, I wouldn’t be surprised if Belmod is weaker than Jiren but can still out edge him with the These GoD techniques.

Vegeta somehow got stomped worse than last time based on spoilers, and he got 2 power-ups since then

Shame we never got Goku vs Beerus but I am srsly starting to doubt Jiren was any close to Beeru's power

Welp, Vegeta still God fodder stomped by beerus, and it still doesn’t tell us how Goku and Beerus compare. At this point I just accept them as equals.

It’s almost clear as day that Jiren is not on the level of beerus, and that really gets to me.

im probably not even going to look back at the ToP the same again. All that build up, the gods reaction, all meaningless.

****, I wouldn’t be surprised if Belmod is weaker than Jiren but can still out edge him with the These GoD techniques.
Not much different how they hyped Zamaus as a "cheat character" and look where we are now.
This is why I never take the magazine and promo talk seriously, because if this is really the case why hide behind magazines and promo art?Why not just say in shown?

At least now we can get rid of the the joke that "Beerus is Omen level"

Back