• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So Beerus still makes Goku ***** his pants? Yet 73Moro is stronger than Broly who was comparable to Beerus
Same Moro who broke his arm trying to punch Goku

I am not gonna bother anymore man.

So Beerus still makes Goku ***** his pants? Yet 73Moro is stronger than Broly who was comparable to Beerus

The Broly thing is only Goku's assumption. He has no idea how strong Beerus actually is.
He compared Broly to what he thought was Beerus' full power, but evidently he was mistaken.

My boy Manga Vegetto getting stronger and stronger by the chapter, oh boy.

Those spicy statements both in and out of story and no anti-feats currently allow him to coast way above where his hitting power probably should have been.

Honestly Toyotaro might as well just say "yeah Broly and Moro are absolutely much weaker then Beerus" because you might as well just admit that's your intention instead of screwing with the power scaling

The Broly thing is only Goku's assumption. He has no idea how strong Beerus actually is.
He compared Broly to what he thought was Beerus' full power, but evidently he was mistaken.
He thought he was supposed to have seen Beeru's full power during the GoDs battle royal.

I just don't get it, did he make no progress at all since then or Jiren's thing was just a lie?
The suspense of disbelief is getting ridiculous. Why made that story about Jiren being stronger than all GoDs if you wanted Beerus to stay relevant years after this?

He thought he was supposed to have seen Beeru's full power during the GoDs battle royal.

I just don't get it, did he make no progress at all since then or Jiren's thing was just a lie?
The suspense of disbelief is getting ridiculous. Why made that story about Jiren being stronger than all GoDs if you wanted Beerus to stay relevant years after this?
I guess any so called gains they got were minimal as ****
At this point it's nothing but bad writing

That's exclusive to the manga. Toei may not have taken that into account when making the movie.
Jiren was never stated to be stronger than ALL GoDs, much less Beerus specifically.
Iirc, the statement was that he's a mortal that even a GoD (Belmod in this case) couldn't defeat, which is true.
But as far as I recall there's nothing that says Belmod is > or = to Beerus currently.

Belmod beat Beerus in an arm wrestle, that’s the only reason people think Belmod > Beerus.
Well, in the manga it was Quitela.

In any case, an off-screen arm wrestling match seems like weak evidence that he's stronger than Beerus IMHO. Not to mention that it's entirely possible that Beerus just got stronger after that match.
Remember, Beerus was weaker than Majin Buu a few million years ago or something.

That's exclusive to the manga. Toei may not have taken that into account when making the movie.

Jiren was never stated to be stronger than ALL GoDs, much less Beerus specifically.
Iirc, the statement was that he's a mortal that even a GoD (Belmod in this case) couldn't defeat, which is true.
But as far as I recall there's nothing that says Belmod is > or = to Beerus currently.
There was promotional stuff in the manga that said this

If the anime ever does come back I wonder how they'll adapt this scene with Beerus and vegeta. Because the anime's scaling is a whole different ball game lmao

Promotional and magazine stuff shouldn't be taken as fact because it's a) Not really in-series canon and b) Usually just meant for hype, and nothing else.
Taking these promotional statements seriously is a big part of many inconsistencies that are plaguing the scaling atm, so I think ignoring them is for the best.

That's just how I personally view it.

@Yoyco I think Vegeta would put up more of a fight and actually force Beerus to get a little serious, but IMO unlike Toyotaro the anime is a lot more reasonable with how strong Beerus is.
plus hey, it'd scratch that itch of mine of wanting to see Beerus fight again

Going by this chapter, doesn’t seem like Goku actually meant strength when he he said moro was the toughest. Especially since he made it clear in the summary that he remembers how frightening beerus’ power is, meaning he knew about it somehow. Seems like Broly has his beerus hype intact.

Also, this is the default technique of the GoDs, Hakai. Every single god has it.

It's purely their own hatred fuelling their resurrections, they don't embody the concept itself. They only apply for Type 4 Immortality, which both already have.

Speaking of Immortality, why does Demigra have Type 1?

Nah they're just resurrecting themselves through hatred, which isn't bad because that means that nothing short of erasing their souls will put them down for good.
As for immortality, IDK I think it's more like longevity

According to translations, Goku remembers beerus frightening strength after he hakai Vegeta.

this puts things differently. Seems like Broly will Still be scaling to beerus if that’s the case.
I just thought they were gonna pull a “beerus is that strong?” Type of thing.
but it doesn't as gokus recent statement towards moro completely contradicts that statement... Unless u want to argue broly>moro which is unlikely

Going by this chapter, doesn’t seem like Goku actually meant strength when he he said moro was the toughest. Especially since he made it clear in the summary that he remembers how frightening beerus’ power is, meaning he knew about it somehow. Seems like Broly has his beerus hype intact.

Also, this is the default technique of the GoDs, Hakai. Every single god has it.
Also why would goku not go by the means of strength? it wouldn't make sense considering goku has gotten stomped by moro whether its prime or moro 73 until he got silvered haired. Tough in its own many definitions fits moro, yes u can name different synonyms and it would still fit moro regardless

Also why would goku not go by the means of strength? it wouldn't make sense considering goku has gotten stomped by moro whether its prime or moro 73 until he got silvered haired. Tough in its own many definitions fits moro, yes u can name different synonyms and it would still fit moro regardless
Because context matters. If he knows beerus is this strong and he commented that broly is even stronger, then there you go. If Beerus one day reveals he has more power than Goku thought, then yeah you would have a point, but that’s not the case.

besides, you guys are grossly overestimating beerus anyways. It’s all gonna come down and slap y’all in the face.

Because context matters. If he knows beerus is this strong and he commented that broly is even stronger, then there you go. If Beerus one day reveals he has more power than Goku thought, then yeah you would have a point, but that’s not the case.

besides, you guys are grossly overestimating beerus anyways. It’s all gonna come down and slap y’all in the face.
the context matters and the context is moro is stated to be stronger than broly and this is by default the recent statement... when it comes to DB what previously has been said doesn't matter to the current. The fact of the matter is, we dont even know if beerus used it in the gods of destruction tournament.

its not a matter of estimating his power, its estimating consistency throughout DB and what I said is true regards to preceding statements. unless you prove that broly is stronger than moro other than that statement, the recent statement overrides that.

It's really unlikely that Moro is weaker than Broly and Jiren
And the UI that Moro fought was WAY stronger than the one Jiren fought, and Jiren still barely outlasted Goku

It's the same thing for goku everyone overestimate goku the series overestimate him and so does the fandom(mainly the goku fans).

And about the whole oh broly is stronger than beerus lmao I'm not believing crap goku says because he is a laughable source.

It's the same thing for goku everyone overestimate goku the series overestimate him and so does the fandom(mainly the goku fans).

And about the whole oh broly is stronger than beerus lmao I'm not believing crap goku says because he is a laughable source.
'The series overestimate him' That's not how any of this work, if the show itself say Goku can do something, then he can do it. There's no other source for a character's stats than the stories they are in.

Also Goku is the second best source when it come to Beerus, right after Whis, no one else knows much about his power.

Like, I'm really trying my best to respect him. I really try to find excuses for him and shit.

But come on, why in the name of all that is holy will you make them seem impressed by a simple planet explosion? Literally everyone and their mother could give less ***** about planet explosions ever since the freeza saga. Literally why?

Man, I wanna go back to talk about vampire **** so I can forget about this.

'The series overestimate him' That's not how any of this work, if the show itself say Goku can do something, then he can do it. There's no other source for a character's stats than the stories they are in.

Also Goku is the second best source when it come to Beerus, right after Whis, no one else knows much about his power.
Like I said this is false goku hasn't even seen beerus full power. So I'm not believing anything goku says unless whis himself confirmed it because like before goku's a laughable source.

Back