• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

pretty sure we don't cross scale the cosmologies of both to one another, hence the Earths difference
Earth is because of inconsistency
Dr Slump stuff should only be used when it doesn’t create inconsistency to DB or when DB stuff doesn’t contradict it
The Earth certainly does especially since IIRC Toriyama did an interview saying that Earth was more or less the same as IRL Earth

In that respect,
What is established specifically for DB takes precedence over what has been established for Dr Slump
That’s one of the many things I’ll soon make clear

Earth is because of inconsistency
Dr Slump stuff should only be used when it doesn’t create inconsistency to DB or when DB stuff doesn’t contradict it
The Earth certainly does especially since IIRC Toriyama did an interview saying that Earth was more or less the same as IRL Earth

In that respect,
What is established specifically for DB takes precedence over what has been established for Dr Slump
That’s one of the many things I’ll soon make clear
He states that the distance from earth to the moon Is atleast 380k KMs which is close to how it is Irl since this statement probably makes us assume that Moon and Earth have similar sizes to the ones irl and the Earth is most likely slightly bigger since Super DB’s are almost the size of a planet and it’s 3x bigger in circumference than irl earth but there is no statements about DB’s earth itself

Guys, I was making a draft for Xeno Goku's "Notable Attacks/Techniques", as I wanted people to be able to have references and redirects to Xeno Goku's cards and their effects.

So I made this Sandbox.

This only passes for Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission, and even then it's missing a lot of cards. Furthermore, it seems that the game had updates that changed the names of several abilities and changed some of their effects, and the website I used did not update the card descriptions. So later I'll have to review everything but now with the game open.

But what do you think of this draft?

He states that the distance from earth to the moon Is atleast 380k KMs which is close to how it is Irl since this statement probably makes us assume that Moon and Earth have similar sizes to the ones irl and the Earth is most likely slightly bigger since Super DB’s are almost the size of a planet and it’s 3x bigger in circumference than irl earth but there is no statements about DB’s earth itself

But what do you think of this draft?
Well, while i do find cool the page itself and it seems very well organized, I din't understand most of what the card should do? Like:
Unknown Kamehameha: If it becomes an attacker after the 2nd round, when both teams finish the attack, it enters the Kameha Wave mode. If it succeeds, the Kamegami wave is activated, and if it is a great success, your damage will be 2.5 times more permanent. Hitting a Kameme wave against the enemy will cause great damage. [One time only]
Could translate that to me?

Well, while i do find cool the page itself and it seems very well organized, I din't understand most of what the card should do? Like:

Could translate that to me?
In short, when both teams (yours and the enemy's end their turns) this card goes into a special attack mode.

Several cards have this, and to do them you generally have to move the card in some way, such as from top to bottom, in circles, etc.

If you manage to move the card as much as possible, the damage of this special attack is increased by 2.5x.

In short, when both teams (yours and the enemy's end their turns) this card goes into a special attack mode.

Several cards have this, and to do them you generally have to move the card in some way, such as from top to bottom, in circles, etc.

If you manage to move the card as much as possible, the damage of this special attack is increased by 2.5x.
Ahhhh, ok.
Is kinda hugecthe page, so let me look at It again.

Many of these cards have game mechanics that I don't even know how they would work outside of that.

Such as some summons, which are only activated when the player's avatar is present, such as sub-space skills.

Others are more direct, such as CAA, which are generally just attacks that increase themselves and do more things (such as reducing enemy statistics and increasing their own).

The most straightforward are the Boss skills. Since the guys are bosses they are super broken, honestly sometimes it's ridiculous.

In the bosses we have abilities such as "always recovers stamina", "cancels enemy damage increase", "cancels multipliers" and Goku SSJ4's ability that everyone likes, "Dimensional Domain"

These are good, straightforward skills with practically no game mechanics involved.

Many of these cards have game mechanics that I don't even know how they would work outside of that.

Such as some summons, which are only activated when the player's avatar is present, such as sub-space skills.

Others are more direct, such as CAA, which are generally just attacks that increase themselves and do more things (such as reducing enemy statistics and increasing their own).

The most straightforward are the Boss skills. Since the guys are bosses they are super broken, honestly sometimes it's ridiculous.

In the bosses we have abilities such as "always recovers stamina", "cancels enemy damage increase", "cancels multipliers" and Goku SSJ4's ability that everyone likes, "Dimensional Domain"

These are good, straightforward skills with practically no game mechanics involved.
Canceling multipliers is broken

Canceling multipliers is broken
Tell that to the SDBH World Mission bosses.

It's every stolen skill they have.

Even with a strong team, you have to pray every round to get all your attacks and blocks right.

This Goku also has an ability that prevents you from doing super attacks, that is, not doing those character powers, just punching and kicking.

Not just GT, we talk about movies, games, and even Dr.Slump.
We talk about GT here all the time

Exactly! This is the Dragon Ball discussion thread where we can discuss all things related to or are part of the overarching Dragon Ball franchise, not just canon stuff which would make for a much less interesting thread if you're only limited to what's official or not. Creating a separate thread just for Heroes is pretty ridiculous and unnecessary.

Like seriously, why Heroes of all things when we talk about other non canon media on here? Seems unfair to exclude one non canon piece of media when others are free game

Back