• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Lmao we are all trying to give Ki concept manip and that one dude is just raging a out horribly balanced the Heros game is
What can I say? When a game has BS mechanics then I'm going to call it out, especially when it's intentionally designed and serves only to artificially increase the difficulty of the game by making the AI so unbelievably broken and lucky.

And I can't help it, you know? I broke a controller in my crusade from the rage I was experiencing, not really the mature thing to do but I was 17 when it came out so I was just stupid when I did it lol.

Isn't UI actually a useless technique, since base Goku will still be fodder to Black Frieza and the enemies to come?

bro, can time power get plot eraser and neg high godly narrative . Because in history there are arale that are resistant to the erasure narrative ?

ahh my bad

so we composite cosmology, but to what extent are things cross scalable?
Tbh it probably should be scaleable since it’s just the same system like how we would scale evil ki the same in xv2 and dbh. I was just being pessimistic. There’s no reason the function of ki would differ from 2 timelines. Otherwise, it’d be like arguing if we see something in Future Trunks’ timeline exclusive to ki we can’t use it for the main timeline.

Does the CM3 arguments only apply to DBH or is there something that could make it applicable in the manga/anime canon?
It’s from DBZ/DB manga and anime scans but in DBH it’s even more evident that DBS and Toeiverse both exist as separate timelines.

It was a while ago

Nah bro was delusional for that nothing wrong was done + I was one of the people who told him it doesn’t work like that
I have also argued why it works as such a couple months ago. I could also claim the opposition is delusional. Not to mention this blog that you are referring, was never stated nor intended to be part of a revision soon or in the future (this is simply my own blog), nor did I ever ask anyone about their opinion on that blog. So for it to be criticized for something it was never intended to do doesn't make sense.
Nah, i can at least understand if he argue for CM3, but hell no he need to includes game stuffs in, which could fly on other sites, but not on this wiki, honestly
This is the only blog that was intended for a future content revision for conceptual manipulation type 3 for those in canon db (whether it applies to games is irrelevant as this is not the intent) who has demonstrated the ability to affect the soul. There is no game content in that blog, because the basis for the conceptual manipulation type 3 has nothing to do with any game.

Everyone is a gangstar until Yamcha does dimensional domination.

Yeah, even without going to into abstract territory, we have multiple verses with famous term magical energy or spiritual energy, which never is physical in any mean. Sometime i just surprise at how desparate people are when they don't want something
Does Yamcha have Low 1-C scaling in SDBH? A profile of him would be interesting.

Because Yamcha 5D + Dimensional Domain would be really funny.

I have also argued why it works as such a couple months ago. I could also claim the opposition is delusional. Not to mention this blog that you are referring, was never stated nor intended to be part of a revision soon or in the future (this is simply my own blog), nor did I ever ask anyone about their opinion on that blog. So for it to be criticized for something it was never intended to do doesn't make sense.

This is the only blog that was intended for a future content revision for conceptual manipulation type 3 for those in canon db (whether it applies to games is irrelevant as this is not the intent) who has demonstrated the ability to affect the soul. There is no game content in that blog, because the basis for the conceptual manipulation type 3 has nothing to do with any game.
Here it is said that Trunks' gathered energy came from the thoughts of humans

DUDE. I JUST CAME BACK FROM SEEING MINUS ONE AND IT IS AMAZING!

Okay caps aside I think Minus One might be shaping up to become one of the best Godzilla movies of the entire franchise and it's already in my top five favorite Godzilla movies. What did you think though?
I just came back from watching it. A near perfect Godzilla movie. Loved everything about it especially the Atomic Breath.

Yeah no, CM 3 for Ki is completely nonsense, you might as well say that anything that is both mental and spiritual like Stands, Reiatsu or Bill Cipher's Mindscape form are abstract beings because of this supposed CM3. Concept Hax is about ideas that makes up existence in the way we know it, CM3 in this case is about concepts that are "lesser" as they do not make universal-scale ideas, but on a specific scale. Ki isn't even a concept, it's just energy that is both mental and spiritual, not a literal idea/information that characters can affect.

Yeah no, CM 3 for Ki is completely nonsense, you might as well say that anything that is both mental and spiritual like Stands, Reiatsu or Bill Cipher's Mindscape form are abstract beings because of this supposed CM3. Concept Hax is about ideas that makes up existence in the way we know it, CM3 in this case is about concepts that are "lesser" as they do not make universal-scale ideas, but on a specific scale. Ki isn't even a concept, it's just energy that is both mental and spiritual, not a literal idea/information that characters can affect.
Do you think GOW magic is a hax concept? General magic.

Everyone is a gangstar until Yamcha does dimensional domination.

Does Yamcha have Low 1-C scaling in SDBH? A profile of him would be interesting.

Because Yamcha 5D + Dimensional Domain would be really funny.
I think he briefly hold back a attack from DBH Cooler in the manga, who fought a lot of characters.

Guys, I was making a draft for Xeno Goku's "Notable Attacks/Techniques", as I wanted people to be able to have references and redirects to Xeno Goku's cards and their effects.

So I made this Sandbox.

This only passes for Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission, and even then it's missing a lot of cards. Furthermore, it seems that the game had updates that changed the names of several abilities and changed some of their effects, and the website I used did not update the card descriptions. So later I'll have to review everything but now with the game open.

But what do you think of this draft?
Now I added all the effects of the SSJ4 boss.

Now I'm only going to get this when I get all the cards in the game (there are 1300 or so and I have 500 or so) to update some names of skills and effects that the site didn't update along with the game.

Until then, I think you can use this sandbox to see some of the techniques that Goku xeno has (not all of them as it doesn't even cover all of his WM cards, as the site hasn't updated with the new cards)

What speed stat does Toei Goku when he fought Toei Cell before his match with Gohan scale to? I can't tell if they down scaled to what was the previous cosmology size or not?

That crt from Arale and from beerus talking about outilier I remember something.

As in DB we have a single lunar feat of a consistency for level 8 characters and this only becomes consistent quite a few chapters later with the lunar feat of the piccolo, who has many hundreds more fighting power than roshi at the time.

It's funny that vsbattle didn't consider an outilier for that era of the manga.

This but unironically.

A friend of mine made this blog which makes a pretty solid argument for Universal Namek by analyzing the statements.
It would be necessary to see if something similar is said in the context of scaling that feat to universal but with the manga. I think that with the Genkidama of the Buu saga something similar also happens but with all the planets and the energy of the other world, perhaps it will serve to escalate to manga to universal from the Buu saga

This but unironically.

A friend of mine made this blog which makes a pretty solid argument for Universal Namek by analyzing the statements.
I really agree with this, in the Boo saga also the genkidama was not only gathered by the earth, but from the other world, it is mentioned in the manga where all beings from the other world gave their energies, in addition to the super manga and anime confirming that genkidama was Universal

Majin Buu in turn could push the genkidama and Goku was only able to kill Majin Buu because of his restored energy, I don't know why we can't go to 3-A in the Boo saga, since so many quotes are shown, in addition to guides saying that Buu can destroy the Universe, this for manga.

That crt from Arale and from beerus talking about outilier I remember something.

As in DB we have a single lunar feat of a consistency for level 8 characters and this only becomes consistent quite a few chapters later with the lunar feat of the piccolo, who has many hundreds more fighting power than roshi at the time.

It's funny that vsbattle didn't consider an outilier for that era of the manga.
Teleportation was meant to grant speed and it is said to be instantaneous, which in itself has already been shown to be capable of reaching dimensions in moments

I really agree with this, in the Boo saga also the genkidama was not only gathered by the earth, but from the other world, it is mentioned in the manga where all beings from the other world gave their energies, in addition to the super manga and anime confirming that genkidama was Universal

Majin Buu in turn could push the genkidama and Goku was only able to kill Majin Buu because of his restored energy, I don't know why we can't go to 3-A in the Boo saga, since so many quotes are shown, in addition to guides saying that Buu can destroy the Universe, this for manga.
It is known that ki is found in all living beings, inanimate objects, plants, stars, planets and even in the other world. [Characters or objects that can create or destroy all celestial bodies within a finite 3-D space at least equivalent in size to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion that covers the entire space, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a 3-D universe or a pocket dimension of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.] With all the mentions that there are about the destruction of the universe but without an estimated time of how long Buu could do it, the fact that Goku's genkidama has the power of 3-A scale could help, scaling every character above Kid Buu to universal

It is known that ki is found in all living beings, inanimate objects, plants, stars, planets and even in the other world. [Characters or objects that can create or destroy all celestial bodies within a finite 3-D space at least equivalent in size to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion that covers the entire space, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a 3-D universe or a pocket dimension of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.] With all the mentions that there are about the destruction of the universe but without an estimated time of how long Buu could do it, the fact that Goku's genkidama has the power of 3-A scale could help, scaling every character above Kid Buu to universal
You are a very intelligent boy, I like that and it seems very real Boo and genkidama Universal

Those are some good arguments first I was iffy with uni frieza but this made me a believer to an extent
With the proper handling of the given evidence, there could be a possibility of escalating the Buu saga, the only problem is to demonstrate that Goku's genkidama has all the ki energy of the universe and all the existing matter, but I think that is going to happen. be difficult to prove.

Back