• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

it isn't negate anything, when soul is destroyed, yes literally nothing will come to otherworld, and not reincarnate, the mechanism of the verse when someone die, their soul go to otherworld and reincarnate, when soul is destroyed, such process will not happen

it isn't negate anything, when soul is destroyed, yes literally nothing will come to otherworld, and not reincarnate, the mechanism of the verse when someone die, their soul go to otherworld and reincarnate, when soul is destroyed, such process will not happen
Could you translate this for me?

Poor immortal beings, hakai denying immortality types 5, 7, and 4 (since you don't go to the afterlife to reincarnate as another being)

It does not deny type 5 (type 5 just means the character cannot be killed by conventional means because they're unbound by dead. EE by default bypass said type) nor 4 (it does not deny type 4, just destroys the soul so the character cannot go to the afterlife, because what goes to the afterlife is a soul. No soul = no way to go to the afterlife). And type 7 is useless on its own

Could you translate this for me?

"As they clashed once again, the impact stirred up even more wind. Gakii-tsu.

Gah! Dodododoo—unfurling a fierce battle, the two descended to the ground.

As they continued their intense interaction, magma erupted towards the ominous terrain. The aura surrounding them kept the magma at bay, and the sky and Broly maintained their tumultuous connection. Circling the mountain of the training grounds once again, Broly began unleashing energy in his palms as Broly ascended into the sky.

"Gaaaah!" The energy rapidly intensified, resembling a growing storm.

It's decided.

Taking aim at the low altitude, Broly unleashed the gathered energy with a roar! The sky intercepted it, but the powerful force shattered the surroundings, causing a massive explosion that spread in all directions. Magma erupted from the broken ground, coloring the surroundings in fiery chaos.

"Nu... Gaaaah!"

Unable to withstand the tremendous pressure, Paragus, who had been watching from a distance, was blown away by the fierce wind. Through the smoke and dust, Frieza struck Paragus with his sharp tail.

"Perhaps...Vegeta's words were not baseless after all." In the chaos of Paragus' musings, the figure of Vegeta's son emerged. Broly, losing control, was on the verge of exposing himself to danger, and Paragus sensed that everything was escalating dangerously. On the other side, the allies seemed intent on amplifying the crisis.

However, the power of Broly's uncontrollable rampage was being surpassed by the energy of the blue-skied fusion.

Though he continued his ferocious assault, the number of punches from the sky was increasing, disrupting Broly's balance. Seizing the opportunity, the fusion swiftly plunged into Broly's vulnerable position. Broly was sent flying, crashing into the sky.

Frieza directed a glance towards the now vulnerable Paragus."

That's what I got from it

"As they clashed once again, the impact stirred up even more wind. Gakii-tsu.

Gah! Dodododoo—unfurling a fierce battle, the two descended to the ground.

As they continued their intense interaction, magma erupted towards the ominous terrain. The aura surrounding them kept the magma at bay, and the sky and Broly maintained their tumultuous connection. Circling the mountain of the training grounds once again, Broly began unleashing energy in his palms as Broly ascended into the sky.

"Gaaaah!" The energy rapidly intensified, resembling a growing storm.

It's decided.

Taking aim at the low altitude, Broly unleashed the gathered energy with a roar! The sky intercepted it, but the powerful force shattered the surroundings, causing a massive explosion that spread in all directions. Magma erupted from the broken ground, coloring the surroundings in fiery chaos.

"Nu... Gaaaah!"

Unable to withstand the tremendous pressure, Paragus, who had been watching from a distance, was blown away by the fierce wind. Through the smoke and dust, Frieza struck Paragus with his sharp tail.

"Perhaps...Vegeta's words were not baseless after all." In the chaos of Paragus' musings, the figure of Vegeta's son emerged. Broly, losing control, was on the verge of exposing himself to danger, and Paragus sensed that everything was escalating dangerously. On the other side, the allies seemed intent on amplifying the crisis.

However, the power of Broly's uncontrollable rampage was being surpassed by the energy of the blue-skied fusion.

Though he continued his ferocious assault, the number of punches from the sky was increasing, disrupting Broly's balance. Seizing the opportunity, the fusion swiftly plunged into Broly's vulnerable position. Broly was sent flying, crashing into the sky.

Frieza directed a glance towards the now vulnerable Paragus."

That's what I got from it
There are magmas that originate within the Earth's crust, while some others may have been formed in the mantle itself. Normally, the temperatures found in magmas vary between 700 and 1,200oC. When magma reaches the Earth's surface and spills out, it is called lava.

According to Google this is the temperature, would this give good resistance to people using ki?

Please see DM Vieth. 😭

Goku having to use superior instinct to Superman, Superman would be soloed with Goku God or even in base form
6h7khj.png

Those high ends are from the same dc fans who say shit like normal humans in dc are outer
Okay? the high ends do exist though. His feats dwarf anything Goku has to offer. I don't particularly like this profile, but its a good compilation of stuff I guess.

Is there any thread that Arale ratings or something related to it are being debated?
In this topic, some of the staff are doubting the things we use between DB and Dr.Slump.

Okay? the high ends do exist though. His feats dwarf anything Goku has to offer. I don't particularly like this profile, but its a good compilation of stuff I guess.

Nothing just saying how much you can trust those high ends

I can’t review the whole thing, but I have an couple issues right off the bat.

1. Universal Blue Goku unironically outhaxes all of this since he has every universal energy system.

2. The “dimensionless” and “platonic” arguments wouldn’t abide by Vsbw standards.

3. The infinite dimensional scans used there have been debunked.

I can’t review the whole thing, but I have an couple issues right off the bat.

1. Universal Blue Goku unironically outhaxes all of this since he has every universal energy system.

2. The “dimensionless” and “platonic” arguments wouldn’t abide by Vsbw standards.

3. The infinite dimensional scans used there have been debunked.
Niche things like passive Conceptual/Information hax and that kind of stuff isn't accepted/prominent on DB.

They classified time power as pretty much just space-time hax and maybe a little more in Trunks vs Silver

(I should clarify from my first post that I'm talking from the view of DB)

Anyway, if Zen'ō is demoted someday, we can just scale up its reach from the EE that crossed the void between the timeline to reach infinite Zamasu in another timeline.

There are magmas that originate within the Earth's crust, while some others may have been formed in the mantle itself. Normally, the temperatures found in magmas vary between 700 and 1,200oC. When magma reaches the Earth's surface and spills out, it is called lava.

According to Google this is the temperature, would this give good resistance to people using ki?
the novel says that it is becase of the auras, so it is simply another demonstration of the barrier thing that auras give, nothing much new tbh

Back