• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

why he gain resistance and then lost it, and then gain it and then lost it,
That never happened, that's your answer. He lost nothing.

i'm already post the fight with multiple time Goku got frozen in time after Hit improve his time-skip.
Which doesn't mean he lost his resistance, get a brain.

This line is not even an argument, try something new to prove that i'm wrong
It is very much an argument, your only desperate point is 'g-g-g-goku da lost da resistance!!!' which never happens and is only an argument someone who doesn't know how resistance work would try.

Again this is what you make-up yourself,
No, this is what is shown on-screen and is literaly said by Goku, try again.
he doesn't attacking during his time-stop yet??? why he isn't attack???
Because he didn't want yet? Because he wasn't serious yet? That's still what happened.
or actually he can't attack cause that not time-stop, if time-skip is time-stop, no matter what Goku doing will be pointless, everything including his thought will be stop, and Hit will freeing doing anything
Except he does attack while time is stopped afterward, nice try but you just shot your nonsense in the foot.

Hit actually time-stop would be in the filler ep when he attacking the gang leader, when he actually attacking someone while time-stop everyone else.
'f-f-f-f-filller !!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!' Lol, that's the actual canon, stay mad. Also thanks for admitting Hit stop time and totaly showing you were just desperatly flailing in bad faith.

ou using the argument "literal 7 years old children understood this and you didn't" will not justify your reason, you should bring your own reason.
That's not an argument, that's just a fact : You are factualy dumber than a 7 years old who just woke up and is watching morning cartoon. They understood what the show literaly scream at you and you didn't.
I'm willing to change my thought if the reason is good
You're not, stop lying, you just admitted Hit stop time and yet you're still here ******** your pants about not stopping time despite it being shown on screen.

but at this rate i will probably waiting for AKM make his CRT regarding this problem
You shouldn't be allowed on any CRT, you're too dumb for that.

I should add that near the end of the fight, once Hit actually starts stopping time during the Time-Skip, Goku is completely unable to defend against it.
And yet he literaly fight Hit within said time stop when he use Kaioken.

Also no, time stop isn't a new aspect or seperated from time skip, we literaly see Hit used the time stop version against Frost.

And yet he literaly fight Hit within said time stop when he use Kaioken.
I assume you're referring to the part where Goku started the motion for throwing a punch during the Time-Skip, which was before Hit started stopping time; because I wouldn't call getting punched while being completely immobile a "fight".

I assume you're referring to the part where Goku started the motion for throwing a punch during the Time-Skip, which was before Hit started stopping time
It's not before Hit stopped time, it literaly happened while time was stopped.

because I wouldn't call getting punched while being completely immobile a "fight".
Hit pummeling Goku while he is time stopped is a seperated moment.

Nope, he doesn't stop time until the Kamehameha, and Goku never avoids the attack after that.
Hit stopping time :

Hit attacking while stopping time : (Even using the same thing he does during the time TOP which Dyspo predict him with)

Goku power up and move during time stop :

3 different seperated events.

Your first clip shows the exact opposite, since Goku very clearly moved while Hit was attacking. As I said before, it's only from Hit's perspective that time appears to be frozen, since he can't predict movements which haven't happened. Time isn't stopped during the second clip either, Hit just greatly increased the duration of his Time-Skip to stop Goku reacting in time. While Hit being able to see Goku start to counter his attack in the third clip is a little contradictory, it still doesn't show Time Stop.

The clip here: (apologies for using the dub, all the subbed uploads I could find cut out the relevant part) shows the point where Hit starts stopping time, there's a very obvious visual cue.

Your first clip shows the exact opposite, since Goku very clearly moved while Hit was attacking. As I said before, it's only from Hit's perspective that time appears to be frozen, since he can't predict movements which haven't happened. Time isn't stopped during the second clip either, Hit just greatly increased the duration of his Time-Skip to stop Goku reacting in time. While Hit being able to see Goku start to counter his attack in the third clip is a little contradictory, it still doesn't show Time Stop.

The clip here: (apologies for using the dub, all the subbed uploads I could find cut out the relevant part) shows the point where Hit starts stopping time, there's a very obvious visual cue.

No, my first clip show Hit stopping time, then Goku hitting him once the time stop end because Hit wasn't attacking during time stop yet, which we clearly see.

Time is frozen for Hit and yet Goku moved in said frozen time, which is time stop.

If your 'm-m-m-muh not predict movement that haven't happened yet!!!' is true, then why isn't anyone ever having moved a single centimeter whenever Hit use the technique? And is there no delay for everyone else where Hit dissapear and re-appear for his time skip? If you were right, Goku would end having seeing Hit dissapear, wait forever and then see Hit re-appear, which is NEVER what happen, Hit always instantaneously re-appear. And why doesn't Goku just move to the left or the right then? That would make Hit's technique utterly useless cause his opponent would be in another place than the one he attack.

That's a lie, we see Goku literaly frozen, try again. There is no 'you can't predict me anymore', Goku himself said Hit wouldn't be able to just change his style to not be predictable by him anymore and we are directly shown Goku getting hit while frozen in time.

'A little contradictory' I think you meant 'completly and utterly destroy the 'muh not a time stop' cope.

Your clip doesn't say anything I haven't said, Hit just improved again and did the weird crystal thing, there is nothing about your arbitrary 'Now it's a time stop'.

Once again, desperatly trying to argue against the obvious won't work, if Hit was just jumping to the future, guesse what? Everyone wouldn't be ******* frozen, they'd keep moving, which isn't what we see, we see them ******* frozen and it's shown again while Hit went to assasinate that one random alien.

Hit stop time and Goku has time stop resistance, that's what is shown, that's what is said and that's what it is, all that talk about time travel and 'immeasurable speed Goku but it's an outlier so tough luck UwU' is just stupid and make no sense and is supported by nothing except salt.

Time is frozen for Hit and yet Goku moved in said frozen time, which is time stop.
You're ignoring direct statements telling us that it doesn't work that way.

If your 'm-m-m-muh not predict movement that haven't happened yet!!!' is true, then why isn't anyone ever having moved a single centimeter whenever Hit use the technique? And is there no delay for everyone else where Hit dissapear and re-appear for his time skip? If you were right, Goku would end having seeing Hit dissapear, wait forever and then see Hit re-appear, which is NEVER what happen, Hit always instantaneously re-appear. And why doesn't Goku just move to the left or the right then? That would make Hit's technique utterly useless cause his opponent would be in another place than the one he attack.
They can, your first clip shows Goku doing exactly that.

Why would there be a delay for time which doesn't happen? The name Time-Skip might be a bit of a giveaway that time is being skipped when Hit uses the technique. Goku could have just stepped out of the way, but there was no point when he could just as easily counter Hit's attack. (Also the whole point of the Time-Skip is that it happens too fast to be defended against normally, that's why Goku had to spend most of the battle learning how to see the attack coming. This isn't some cryptic inference, it is stated over and over what he is doing and why.)

That's a lie, we see Goku literaly frozen, try again. There is no 'you can't predict me anymore', Goku himself said Hit wouldn't be able to just change his style to not be predictable by him anymore and we are directly shown Goku getting hit while frozen in time.
Goku is literally shown moving during the time-skip in that clip, plus there is a 'you can't predict me anymore' right after the attack. (Also what does Goku getting hit during the Time-Skip have to do with anything? Again, people can still move during the Time-Skip, Hit just can't perceive it because it hasn't actually happened.

'A little contradictory' I think you meant 'completly and utterly destroy the 'muh not a time stop' cope.
And this is what I mean by "contradictory", this one moment completely breaks that convention. That being said, whether Hit can see people moving during the Time-Skip or not changes nothing, it's still not a Time Stop.

Your clip doesn't say anything I haven't said, Hit just improved again and did the weird crystal thing, there is nothing about your arbitrary 'Now it's a time stop'.
Besides the fact that Hit is very clearly shown freezing Goku in the middle of performing the Time-Skip, something which the anime went out of its way to draw attention to?

Once again, desperatly trying to argue against the obvious won't work, if Hit was just jumping to the future, guesse what? Everyone wouldn't be ******* frozen, they'd keep moving, which isn't what we see, we see them ******* frozen and it's shown again while Hit went to assasinate that one random alien.
Again, the point of the technique is that the amount of time is so small that people who aren't expecting it don't have time to react. When people do react, they are able to keep moving, which your own clips have clearly shown.

The mob boss was killed using a completely different technique, something which I would have hoped to be obvious considering Goku figuring out how it worked was the focus of that two-parter.

Hit stop time and Goku has time stop resistance, that's what is shown, that's what is said and that's what it is, all that talk about time travel and 'immeasurable speed Goku but it's an outlier so tough luck UwU' is just stupid and make no sense and is supported by nothing except salt.
It is directly stated in the anime itself that the technique does not involve stopping time, you are the one trying to argue against the plainly provided information.

You're ignoring direct statements telling us that it doesn't work that way.
No, I'm not, there isn't a single statement that goes against what we see nor any that support anything about nonsense time travel.

They can, your first clip shows Goku doing exactly that.
Except he once again didn't, Goku was at the same place and only moved after the time skip ended. We literaly see it on screen.

And this is what I mean by "contradictory", this one moment completely breaks that convention.
No, it doesn't, it just say you're wrong and made up '''a convention'''' in your head that was never part of the show.

That being said, whether Hit can see people moving during the Time-Skip
Except people can't move outside of Goku after he powered up, clearly showing it's a time stop, as we are shown anyway by everyone being frozen and unmoving.

Why would there be a delay for time which doesn't happen?
If time isn't happening, time isn't passing so it's a time stop, your mental gymnastic are failing.

This isn't some cryptic inference,
Yeah, it isn't a cryptic inference, it's unsupported nonsensical bulshit.
it's still not a Time Stop.
Based on what? Oh? Absolutly nothing? And the anime show otherwise? I'm gonna go with what we actualy see then, buddy.

Still a time stop.

Besides the fact that Hit is very clearly shown freezing Goku in the middle of performing the Time-Skip, something which the anime went out of its way to draw attention to?
'Beside the fact that something happened and I randomly put a label on it with no proof whatsoever' That's hardly a fact, buddy.

Hit putting Goku in a weird crystal thing in no way say 'Now it's arbitrarily a time stop' and no statement support that, everything stated and shown before show you it was a time stop from the start.

Again, the point of the technique is that the amount of time is so small that people who aren't expecting it don't have time to react.
No, it's not, the point of the technique is you can't do shit when someone instantly close the gap (because time was stopped) and hit you.

'The ammount of time is so small!!!' < Roshi and Krillin have an entier fight in 1 second and Hit increasing the length make the technique better and give him more time to do stuff while you're frozen.

If the time being 'small' (lol) why does lenghtening the time make it better? Maybe cause you're obviously wrong.

You literaly failed to understand a technique that's explained so 7 years old will understand.

When people do react, they are able to keep moving, which your own clips have clearly shown.
None of my clip show that, try again.

The mob boss was killed using a completely different technique, something which I would have hoped to be obvious considering Goku figuring out how it worked was the focus of that two-parter.
'I-i-i-i-it's obvious!!!' scream the man not understanding a litteral toddler cartoon.

Hit activate his time skip, everyone is frozen and then start moving again right at the point where they were frozen without any delay, skip or move in their action :

How this not a time skip again? Did the guy just stopped and made a whole 1 second gap in his sentence because he could predict Hit's time skip too? XD

It is directly stated in the anime itself that the technique does not involve stopping time, you are the one trying to argue against the plainly provided information.
That's not what Vados meant or really, you're just desperatly grasping at technicality to defend your dumb nonsense.

It is directly shown and repeated over and over again that everyone is frozen in time when Hit use his time skip.

The mob boss scene alone should shut down any 'muh not a time stop' argument if anyone whinning about it had any good faith in their body but they don't so INB4 'the length is so short no one had the time to even take a step!!!' despite Hit moving in real time during the whole scene and taking a step, lowering your arm or making a sound take less than a second and everyone had a huge focus on them being frozen.

The sub even has Hit say time is stopped :

The mob boss scene alone should shut down any 'muh not a time stop' argument if anyone whinning about it had any good faith in their body but they don't so INB4 'the length is so short no one had the time to even take a step!!!' despite Hit moving in real time during the whole scene and taking a step, lowering your arm or making a sound take less than a second and everyone had a huge focus on them being frozen.

The sub even has Hit say time is stopped :

This feat belong to different Saga which you can't connect it to U6 Saga, using later Saga feat to justify the former Saga feat is a poor excuse. Again rather you trying to reasoning with me you post most of your comment insulting and offending me and the others, i have been very patience with the way you acting at me and the other who disagree with you, so i'm stopping this, if you want Goku time-stop get re-added you should make your own Content Revision

Last edited:
This feat belong to different Saga which you can't connect it to U6 Saga, using later Saga feat to justify the former Saga feat is a poor excuse. Again rather you trying to reasoning with me you post most of your comment insulting and offending me, i have been very patience with the way you acting at me and the other who disagree with you, so i'm stopping this, if you want Goku time-stop get re-added you should make your own Content Revision
Okay, okay. I'm on neither side of the argument but... saying it's a different saga is not really an argument, that's like saying "oh no, plot isn't this way because it was revealed in a different saga". Literally things can be expanded upon later, or they can be justified later down the lane. Not everything has to be explained on the spot, it is not a poor excuse, it's a common storytelling technique.

Again, not on any side but jesus christ.

Okay, okay. I'm on neither side of the argument but... saying it's a different saga is not really an argument, that's like saying "oh no, plot isn't this way because it was revealed in a different saga". Literally things can be expanded upon later, or they can be justified later down the lane. Not everything has to be explained on the spot, it is not a poor excuse, it's a common storytelling technique.

Again, not on any side but jesus christ.
Problem is, later Saga character could have new or upgraded abilities, using that to justify earlier Saga that character have the same abilities is ridiculous. For example, SSB Chou Goku in Black Saga could use Hakai, then that mean Chou Goku from GoD Saga or U6 Saga have Hakai despite never doing it?????

This feat belong to different Saga which you can't connect it to U6 Saga, using later Saga feat to justify the former Saga feat is a poor excuse.
That's the same ability, with the same effect and the exact same design. That's not a poor excuse, that's just the final nail of a very bad faith argument.

For example, SSB Chou Goku in Black Saga could use Hakai, then that mean Chou Goku from GoD Saga or U6 Saga have Hakai despite never doing it?????
No, that's an awful exemple. A more accurate exemple to what you are doing would be Black Saga Goku using hakai and people telling you 'Zamasu turning into sand is actualy Goku healing them and making them stronger!!!!!!' and then next arc Goku use hakai again, with the exact same effect and literaly say 'this is erasing you out of existence' and you being there and screaming 'IT DOESN'T COUNT!!! I'M STILL RIGHT!!!!' despite your claim being nonsense to start with.

Hit stop time, end of discussion. Everyone being grayed out and frozen during his time skip isn't him 'not seeing them during his time travel', it's them being stopped in time, Hit ******* state so directly and everyone argument saying otherwise was wrong and nonsensical.

No, that's an awful exemple. A more accurate exemple to what you are doing would be Black Saga Goku using hakai and people telling you 'Zamasu turning into sand is actualy Goku healing them and making them stronger!!!!!!' and then next arc Goku use hakai again, with the exact same effect and literaly say 'this is erasing you out of existence' and you being there and screaming 'IT DOESN'T COUNT!!! I'M STILL RIGHT!!!!' despite your claim being nonsense to start with.

Hit stop time, end of discussion. Everyone being grayed out and frozen during his time skip isn't him 'not seeing them during his time travel', it's them being stopped in time, Hit ******* state so directly and everyone argument saying otherwise was wrong and nonsensical.
Again, Goku use Hakai in Black Arc mean that later arc he have it, but not earlier Arc, you still haven't prove Time-skip is already time-stop in U6 Arc at all. Again i can't hardly change your mind cause you in your opinion Time-skip is time-stop, we should stop there and if you want, make a revision, this is pointless

gain, Goku use Hakai in Black Arc mean that later arc he have it, but not earlier Arc, you still haven't prove Time-skip is already time-stop in U6 Arc at all.
You just admitted it was the same technique, time skip, your argument is automaticaly dead.

It is the same effect, we see the exact same thing we did before and now Hit directly tell us it mean they are frozen in time, which pulverize all your cope about it just being him not seeing them move while he is 'time traveling' you should be apologizing for failing so hard to understand a show made for toddler and making me read your dumb ******* nonsense.

Again i can't hardly change your mind cause you in your opinion Time-skip is time-stop
No, you can't change my mind because you have been proven factualy and objectively wrong. This is not an opinion, Hit directly say the words 'time is stopped', you can't argue around that.

And what happened to you being open to change your mind now? Was it a lie because you were just arguing in bad faith from the start and knew it?

we should stop there
No, we should stop once you admit you were wrong from the beginning. You don't get to waste my time making me read dumb nonsense and go 'l-l-l-l-let's stop now, bro' after I shoved your face into direct, unambiguous proof you were full of shit.

Again like i said you prove nothing it is time-stop aside from some visual scene, even Vados already explain that it is not even time-stop, my patience already growing thin with the way you talk torward me, that why i want to stop because there is no point arguing with person who love to throwing insult and offended words

Again like i said you prove nothing it is time-stop aside from some visual scene, even Vados already explain that it is not even time-stop, my patience already growing thin with the way you talk torward me, that why i want to stop because there is no point arguing with person who love to throwing insult and offended words
Hit : This stopped time

You : This prove nothing.

Sorry but you are factualy wrong, saying 'no' to the character himself explaining his power isn't an argument.

'From some visual scenes' Yes, we call those feats and they are renforced by Hit's direct statement that time is frozen for those people in the link, that's how you judge a character's stats.

'V-v-v-v-Vados!!!' Lol, don't try to hide behind a quote you probably don't even actualy know, Vados give a full explaination that in no way say 'time skip doesn't result in a time stop' , stop reaching.

Vados directly say that Hit store the time that he skipped so time isn't ******* there to pass for anyone else so time has stopped for them, she never say he time travel or whatever nonsense you made up in your head. Also she says 'to be exact, it's a time skip' rather than 'It doesn't stop time at all' (Champa even say 'he stop time, right?', why the **** would he confuse an ability he saw for a time stop if it's some weird time travel and everyone can actualy move fine and normaly while Hit use it? Champa never saw Hit outside of the tournament so don't even try that shitty excuse)

I'm gonna explain one last time how this works as shown and stated by the actual goddamn show : Hit skip time and store it (Said by Vados), which stop time for everyone else (as stated by Champa and confirmed by Hit himself directly stating so, in addition to the Goku fight where we clearly see Goku being frozen in time too.) and use said time to make a paralel world (Once again, Vados). Vados is only saying that Hit's time skip doesn't ACTUALY stop time because the time stop is just a result of skipping and storring time for his world, not the primary effect of what he does.

That's like a machine that cause paradox which cause portals to be created, the machine doesn't actualy create portals but portals are created as a result of what the machine does.

No one give a shit about your patience, mine has long been exhausted from dealing with someone with less comprehension skill than a 7 year olds that try to argue with me in bad faith.

Hit's time skip is a time stop for all intent and purpose and Goku directly resist it, any nonsense about time traveling and 'immeasurable speed but it doesn't count' is nothing but bad faith nonsense.

Last edited:
I'd make a CRT now since it look really obvious and easy to deal with but I forgot how we do it now since there's technicaly two sites or something. That and I don't want to cockblock whatever thread AKM said he wanted to make.

You have to make a CRT on this forum. You go to Forums > New posts > Post Thread, and then choose the content revision one.

Just a How-To for the future, in case you want to make a CRT or smth.

You have to make a CRT on this forum. You go to Forums > New posts > Post Thread, and then choose the content revision one.

Just a How-To for the future, in case you want to make a CRT or smth.
Okay so the pages are on the other site but we do CRTs and discussions here now? Thanks for the info!

You mean this?

SImple:

If you are on desktop, just click the 3 dots next to the text color stuff, and then click the line that goes through the S. Aka, this one: S

If you are on a phone, its similar to the last, but the 3 dots are next to Italic I. Just click it and click the S.

However, if you have already written your message or smth, make sure to highlight it and click the S.

yes
You mean this?

SImple:

If you are on desktop, just click the 3 dots next to the text color stuff, and then click the line that goes through the S. Aka, this one: S

If you are on a phone, its similar to the last, but the 3 dots are next to Italic I. Just click it and click the S.

However, if you have already written your message or smth, make sure to highlight it and click the S.

I have the power now

I'm really hyped to see what technique Beerus will teach Vegeta. I'm really hoping for something as broken as Toppo's Hakaishin mode.

Problem is, later Saga character could have new or upgraded abilities, using that to justify earlier Saga that character have the same abilities is ridiculous. For example, SSB Chou Goku in Black Saga could use Hakai, then that mean Chou Goku from GoD Saga or U6 Saga have Hakai despite never doing it?????
Except in this case... it's neither. It's the same ability being used, without any hint of upgrading ever since it was last shown. So no, your argument kinda falls flat.

Except in this case... it's neither. It's the same ability being used, without any hint of upgrading ever since it was last shown. So no, your argument kinda falls flat.
It's not, it's a separate ability where Hit creates a pocket dimension that allows him to stop time and make himself intangible. The focus of that two-parter was Goku trying to figure out what the technique was and how he could get past it, which he wouldn't have had to do if it was just the Time-Skip again.

It's not, it's a separate ability where Hit creates a pocket dimension that allows him to stop time and make himself intangible. The focus of that two-parter was Goku trying to figure out what the technique was and how he could get past it, which he wouldn't have had to do if it was just the Time-Skip again.
We are talking about what was specifically used on the mob boss. Since he used the time-skip there. I know he has that other ability, however we are talking about the time skip.

It's not, it's a separate ability where Hit creates a pocket dimension that allows him to stop time and make himself intangible.
It's not, You literaly made something up in your head that never existed anywhere.

You're quick to bring up Vados's speech but you don't even seem to know what she said because she directly say that said dimension is created through time skip. And he doesn't stop time inside said dimension, he can just attack from it while being intangible, Goku had no issue with any time stop in the rematch.

You once again talk while having not the slightest clue of what you are talking about.

It's not, You literaly made something up in your head that never existed anywhere.
You're really trying to claim that he was using the Time-Skip in that match? Despite Hit saying flat-out that he wasn't going to use it?

You're quick to bring up Vados's speech but you don't even seem to know what she said because she directly say that said dimension is created through time skip. And he doesn't stop time inside said dimension, he can just attack from it while being intangible, Goku had no issue with any time stop in the rematch.
Maybe you should have paid more attention, because she specifically said that it was created through the time skipped by the Time-Skip, which does not mean that he is using the technique itself to perform those feats.

I've already spent far more time trying to argue this than I should be inclined to, if you're going to keep trying to argue your point by insulting your opposition then at least do it in a CRT where people might actually care.

You're really trying to claim that he was using the Time-Skip in that match? Despite Hit saying flat-out that he wasn't going to use it?
No, that's totaly unrelated to what I was saying.

Maybe you should have paid more attention,
Don't try and say that before proving you didn't pay the slightest bit of attention and didn't even read what I said while pretending your previous comment didn't exist. It just make you look dumb and dishonest.

because she specifically said that it was created through the time skipped by the Time-Skip,
Yes, the time skip, which is the ability we're speaking of and you just said was unrelated, nice try.

Still waiting for where Vados said Hit can only stop time inside his dimension and that it's unrelated to his time skip (spoiler : Never happens, cause you pulled that out of your ass)

which does not mean that he is using the technique itself to perform those feats.

'He doesn't use the technique that stop time to stop time' lol, you're not even trying anymore.

I've already spent far more time trying to argue this than I should be inclined to
You didn't argue at all, pulling nonsense out of your ass isn't arguing.

if you're going to keep trying to argue your point by insulting your opposition
Those are not insults, those are just accurate adjectives to describe you : Dumb and arguing in bad faith. Dumb because you failed to understand a show made for 7 year old kids to understand before going to school. Bad faith because you've been shown a direct statement by Hit saying his time skip stop time and you're still in a corner, ******** your pants and banging your head against the wall in denial.

Also you're the one who insulted me from the start, you insulted my inteligence by making me read your dumb nonsense about time travel.

then at least do it in a CRT where people might actually care.
'N-n-n-n-nobody cares!!!' S-tier argument there, pal. I don't know how I'll ever recover.

But if nobody cares, how come you and your buddy have been responding and caring so much about it for two days (despite absolutly everyone else laughing at your nonsense) to the point even when you're supposedly 'over it' and 'don't care', you still feel the need to announce you're not gonna argue anymore / leave the discussion as if anyone gives a ****?

Back