• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Does Infinite Zamasu have Immeasurble Speed via Spread?

At Least Massively FTL+ to Immeasurable via Spread. Also, would this upgrade Zenos attack speed?

Greenshifter said they wanted to make a thread on it in the future, in that one DBH/DBS minor changes thread removing time stop resistance from Gogeta and Vegetto.
That's ********, Gogeta and Vegetto are LITTERALY Goku and Vegeta who resist Hit's time stop, they are biologicaly the ******* same.

You can't even hide behind 'muh standards' for that one.

That's ********, Gogeta and Vegetto are LITTERALY Goku and Vegeta who resist Hit's time stop, they are biologicaly the ******* same.

You can't even hide behind 'muh standards' for that one.
They're not treating Hit's Time Skip as a Time Stop.

I forget if they settled on "He time travels" or "He just shoots his speed so far up that it might as well be". Or if they just shrugged and said 'nah'.

That's beyond stupid, if anything other than a time stop, it's more similar to Diavolo's own time skip. and Hit time traveling still result in a time stop for Goku, we literaly see it on screen.

Seriously, for people who always go 'DB is simple and basic!!!!' they don't seems to understand shit about it.

It's a very bizarre ability, so I'm not surprised that it took so long. And thank you, Havok, I wasn't sure which one they ended up going with.

Also, can't wait till Low 2-C is taken away from Dragon Ball Super and only that during the 'tightening standards' this summer, even if other franchises do end up being there on similar grounds to DB.

Reminder that the change in standard for Immeasurable speed still hasn't been applied to most non-DBH profile they were supposed to apply to.

Doesn't matter much since they're gonna change the standard again after the new DBH thread.

Wouldn't be surprised one way or the other, I'll be honest, whether they decide to do it to better fit whatever standard got changed randomly, or just don't do it because they don't want to deal with the fallout. And most of Tier 2 won't be touched even if they should be, considering their higher standards means that multiple universe busting doesn't qualify for Tier 2 anymore because a lot of cases in fiction don't touch on the past and future also being destroyed.

I'd like to say megaman.exe would be an example of another that should be downgraded, because there's no real mention of past or future on that front that I can recall. I could be wrong on this, it's been years since I saw that anime, and if I am, then I apologize.

It's a very bizarre ability, so I'm not surprised that it took so long. And thank you, Havok, I wasn't sure which one they ended up going with.

Also, can't wait till Low 2-C is taken away from Dragon Ball Super and only that during the 'tightening standards' this summer, even if other franchises do end up being there on similar grounds to DB.
So they are going to be 3A?

If the downgrades go through, then yes, everyone except maybe Zeno will be 3-A.

Also yeah, Heroes is solid Tier 2. That shit's on lockdown, they use all the proper terms for it last I remember.

They're not treating Hit's Time Skip as a Time Stop.

I forget if they settled on "He time travels" or "He just shoots his speed so far up that it might as well be". Or if they just shrugged and said 'nah'.
Well it is treated as time travel, and rather Goku resisting a time-stop he predict where Hit would land his attack in that near future Hit travel to, to counter-attack, that why Goku got his time-stop removed. If Hit could just time travel with his speed then he is Immeasurable

Well it is treated as time travel, and rather Goku resisting a time-stop he predict where Hit would land his attack in that near future Hit travel to, to counter-attack, that why Goku got his time-stop removed. If Hit could just time travel with his speed then he is Immeasurable
Except it make no ******* sense because Goku didn't predict anything with the Kaioken x 10, he literaly just move while Hit's technique is active so Goku literaly fought someone while they time traveled?

On a less dumb note : There should be a DB RTS where you play King Cold conquering the universe.

And your final tech is literaly just King Cold getting bored since the game is taking too long so he start fighting himself and it auto-win all engagement from that point on.

That would be hilarious.

And then Goku goes into Hit's Time Skip using his speed and power, which absolutely does not fall under predicting his moves.

Goku's definitely resisting something, but that something isn't exactly easy to pin down. Time Skip, despite being said otherwise, is effectively treated as a time stop in series, but because they, for some reason, specified that it wasn't a time stop, it obviously can't be that by how this wiki treats things.

Also, honestly, a Dragon Ball RTS with either King Cold or Freeza as the protagonist would be funny, I'll say that much. Hell, if it's Freeza, you'll even be able to bullshit other universes into it if you wanted to.

And then Goku goes into Hit's Time Skip using his speed and power, which absolutely does not fall under predicting his moves.

Goku's definitely resisting something, but that something isn't exactly easy to pin down. Time Skip, despite being said otherwise, is effectively treated as a time stop in series, but because they, for some reason, specified that it wasn't a time stop, it obviously can't be that by how this wiki treats things.
What Vados actualy specify in the more accurate subs is that Hit's technique doesn't stop time, it skip it, she never says it doesn't result in a time stop for everyone else.

And that's just basic logic, if Hit just take out 5 seconds of time that should have been passing, it mean there's 5 minute where there is no time to pass for everyone else. Like if you take away 5 minute away from a DVD, everyone watching it will have the movie just jump ahead while you still have said 5 minute.

What Vados actualy specify in the more accurate subs is that Hit's technique doesn't stop time, it skip it, she never says it doesn't result in a time stop for everyone else.

And that's just basic logic, if Hit just take out 5 seconds of time that should have been passing, it mean there's 5 minute where there is no time to pass for everyone else. Like if you take away 5 minute away from a DVD, everyone watching it will have the movie just jump while you still have said 5 minute.
Fair enough, but it's not explicitly said, so it's not usable here.

Fair enough, but it's not explicitly said, so it's not usable here.
That's explicitly shown tho, what we see + what Vados say paint a pretty clear picture. We see time literaly being stopped from Hit's own point of view on-screen.

Like DBS is literaly made for young kids to understand, the wiki is just being willfully obtuse at this point IMO.

Except it make no ******* sense because Goku didn't predict anything with the Kaioken x 10, he literaly just move while Hit's technique is active so Goku literaly fought someone while they time traveled?
Something was said about Goku actually having a immeasurable speed feat from this. But it was consider a outlier.

It is considered as outlier because it is one-time feat, just only shown 1 time, so we can interpreting the scene when Hit using his time-skip and Goku intercept him as just for beautiful and cool visual fight rather than an actual logical feat. The second time when Goku out-speed his own Kamehameha and Hit using his time-skip again Goku is frozen in place. So it is outlier

It is considered as outlier because it is one-time feat, just only shown 1 time, so we can interpreting the scene when Hit using his time-skip and Goku intercept him as just for beautiful and cool visual fight rather than an actual logical feat. The second time when Goku out-speed his own Kamehameha and Hit using his time-skip again Goku is frozen in place. So it is outlier
He isn't, Hit has to do a weird crystal thing to re-freeze him after the time skip already started and wasn't working. He outright say it has no chance to work on Goku anymore in their rematch and then Jiren proceed to do it repeatedly during his own fight.

Something that happen consistently over 3 arcs can't be said to be an outlier.

The wiki just shot itself in the foot with that dumb time travel thing.

You can't resist time travel tho so it's infinite speed by default. If it's classified as time travel, you can't escape that.
It's immeasurable. If you keep up with someone who's moving through time with your own speed, it's immeasurable. Not infinite.

I honestly don’t get the argunent “hits time skip is to short” it could last an attosecond for all I care, goku still kept up with a time traveler with his raw speed

It's immeasurable. If you keep up with someone who's moving through time with your own speed, it's immeasurable. Not infinite.
Eh, honestly once you reach that kind of rating, it's kind of the same for all intent and purpose.

Same with everything above multiversal, the only real difference between all those tier is a very slight wording difference.

Back