• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I'm not referring to him, but rather what is considered to be canon in a work here at vsbttles, you know?
It's not there yet, what do I need to be considered canon?
Oh, then idk.

This was after Hit used Pure Progress to extend Time-Skip from 0.1 seconds to 0.5 seconds, though. Goku was unable to predict that. Or, maybe Hit landed strikes in Time-Skip. Idk.
Null, you have more vsbttles time, What is considered in the work to be canon and the requirements?

Null, you have more vsbttles time, What is considered in the work to be canon and the requirements?
I've been here for, like, two months.

Dragon Ball (manga), Dragon Ball Super (manga), and Dragon Ball Super (anime); apparently, the manga and anime adaptations of Super are to be cross-referenced because they branch off of the original series simultaneously.

Estou aqui há uns dois meses.

Dragon Ball (mangá), Dragon Ball Super (mangá) e Dragon Ball Super (anime); aparentemente, as adaptações de Super para mangá e anime devem ser cruzadas porque se ramificam da série original simultaneamente.
2020'-'

You said some very useful things, but not always when it's a manga or anime, it's canonical for the work, for something to be considered at least canonical, it has to go through the author and he has to work hard on it, the objective of this question is exactly to find out what what Wiki considers canon here, and what possible to keep something as "canon"

For example, Toei licenses an anime from a famous series, but in no way has any involvement with the creator, for me this is the definition of non-canon things

And for you what is considered canon or non-canon?

I just think Hitto should have a page explaining Hit's abilities, I know it has more than three inhabitants, time stop, time cage ( It can slow down users with its manipulation), and the time jump, where it moves a few seconds into the future.
I agree. His abilities are too complex by normal Dragon Ball standards and have too many implications to not have a proper breakdown for wiki use.

Idk, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me at least how you can predict that sort of thing, since the time user sees you as frozen anyway. It's weird.
As far as I see it, it’s just “normal” prediction Since he’s predicting where hit will be in some time.

429dc62802dc09e134f7a6982d11e61f759e4b7f_hq.jpg
latest

Yo who wins this? Cell with gt goku absorbed or super 17?

Taking a read through the manga, I find it interesting that Whis refers to Hit's Time Skip as the 'same Time Control' that he has. And later in the manga Vados even explains Hit's Time Lag (Which he states isn't Time Skip) by saying he can't freeze Jiren with his level of power (Time Skip's weakness) but he can still slow him.

I think there is a strong implication that Time Skip is just a sub-application of a broader 'Time Control' ability that the Angels all seem to know. Hit can use it to skip time by 0.1 seconds and later use it to slow a target's time but Whis can rewind time by up to 3 minutes via Temporal Do-Over and accelerate aging.

I guess what I'm getting at is that if Hit's Time Skip and Time Lag are considered the 'same ability' by Whis, it would mean Hit could evolve his Time Control to Angel-levels to keep up with powercreep. It could also mean that Angels can use Time Skip and Time Lag, since they are just applications of Time Control. Maybe Whis can Time Skip by 3 minutes and Hit could reach that level?

To clarify I'm not saying anything for the wiki. Just speculating for the manga story.

Taking a read through the manga, I find it interesting that Whis refers to Hit's Time Skip as the 'same Time Control' that he has. And later in the manga Vados even explains Hit's Time Lag (Which he states isn't Time Skip) by saying he can't freeze Jiren with his level of power (Time Skip's weakness) but he can still slow him.

I think there is a strong implication that Time Skip is just a sub-application of a broader 'Time Control' ability that the Angels all seem to know. Hit can use it to skip time by 0.1 seconds and later use it to slow a target's time but Whis can rewind time by up to 3 minutes via Temporal Do-Over and accelerate aging.

I guess what I'm getting at is that if Hit's Time Skip and Time Lag are considered the 'same ability' by Whis, it would mean Hit could evolve his Time Control to Angel-levels to keep up with powercreep. It could also mean that Angels can use Time Skip and Time Lag, since they are just applications of Time Control. Maybe Whis can Time Skip by 3 minutes and Hit could reach that level?

To clarify I'm not saying anything for the wiki. Just speculating for the manga story.
In theory, Angels would get some solid time hax with this stuff. Manga only of course, and we only have one angel profile, but still.

Shouldn't Angels from manga get Time Manipulation from RoF arc, or in the promotional manga wasn't included how Frieza blew up the Earth? Anyway, it could give manga angels cool abilities. Idk if Merus'd scale, though

It is in sub to

No, it’s not in Sub. I broke down the statements a page or two ago, and pointed out that the “Prediction” they refer to in Sub is whatever he was doing in Kaioken specifically, as King Kai is referring to gamble he made alongside it to keep up with Hit.

Meaning the “ordinary” Predictions he was doing before the Kaioken that is separate—Something that makes total sense when you consider Goku’s been predicting attacks from enemy master Martial Artists since OG DB—Him predicting now and messing himself up just straight up doesn’t make sense on a tangible level. Considering that, Goku’s “Predictions,” according to King Kai, wasn’t just him predicting Hit—But rather him predicting “…a few seconds in time/reading things ahead.”

Which is why I suggested it be Limited Precog.

Yeah I don't visit here a lot these days and when I do it's just me lurking around. Job and college eat most of my time.
I understand, before I stopped working I was having the same routine, but now I'm on vacation and I'm going to get a lot of rest

I recommend a good rest too, bro

Reactions: Rez
Yeah there is no skipping. We physically see him move during his stored time like the event where he killed the mafia boss.

He can even stop people selectively and let others function normally. Also I wonder what Jiren broke exactly.

Back