• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Doesn't he also evolve his Time Skip while fighting Goku to freeze him? I could have sworn that was how he dodged the X10 Blue Kamehameha.
Goku wasn't frozen, he still moved when Hitt started to attack him non stop with the improved time skip, granted, only his facial expressions, but still

And further, how was Hit acting, either? Before this moment Time Skip was literally King Crimson—Hit attacked during it, sure, but he was appearing in the Future to do so. That’s why Goku’s basic predictions WORKED.

In this scene, it’s functioning quite CLEARLY as a Time Stop, Goku’s reactions or not—It’s very clear Hit didn’t “skip” time. He literally just froze it and beat on Goku.

So regardless it doesn’t make sense.

Either Improved Time Skip can stop time, or he has another move called Time Skip that can also stop time.

And further, how was Hit acting, either? Before this moment Time Skip was literally King Crimson—Hit attacked during it, sure, but he was appearing in the Future to do so. That’s why Goku’s basic predictions WORKED.

In this scene, it’s functioning quite CLEARLY as a Time Stop, Goku’s reactions or not—It’s very clear Hit didn’t “skip” time. He literally just froze it and beat on Goku.

Either Improved Time Skip can stop time, or he has another move called Time Skip that can also stop time.
No this is wrong, because hit was boasting about how he can now time skip 0.5s ahead now. So goku is clearly reacting and can feel the hits while getting hit in te future.

Goku wasn't frozen, he still moved when Hitt started to attack him non stop with the improved time skip, granted, only his facial expressions, but still
No. I'm referring to when he escaped X10 Goku's attack. Goku was moving during a Time Skip so Hit further evolved it, which is depicted as him freezing Goku mid-skip. Like a Time Skip within a Time Skip...which sounds a lot like the Cage of Time described as Hit using Time Skip continually only on his opponent, trapping them in time.

Or maybe he was just so fast during the improved one that goku couldn't react at all

Because goku was clearly not stoped in time during it at all

No. I'm referring to when he escaped X10 Goku's attack. Goku was moving during a Time Skip so Hit further evolved it, which is depicted as him freezing Goku mid-skip. Like a Time Skip within a Time Skip...which sounds a lot like the Cage of Time described as Hit using Time Skip continually only on his opponent, trapping them in time.
That is goku being so fast that he time traveled alongside hit to catch him mid skip

It sounds like we won't be getting blueballed this December. Toyotaro is going to be on a variety show for the 100th chapter's release in December where he will be lecturing three schoolkids on how to draw Goku. Doesn't make much sense to celebrate Chapter 100 in December without actually releasing it.

It sounds like we won't be getting blueballed this December. Toyotaro is going to be on a variety show for the 100th chapter's release in December where he will be lecturing three schoolkids on how to draw Goku. Doesn't make much sense to celebrate Chapter 100 in December without actually releasing it.
Bro, the manga is so bad that people are stopping reading it here, I don't really care much about the manga about this arc, This is simply the downfall of the DBS manga

Honestly I'm enjoying the manga right now. There's just not much to talk about because we're not getting a huge amount of new information. This is basically why Broly wasn't turned into a manga arc even if it probably would have benefitted more from it than Super Hero is.

Honestly I'm enjoying the manga right now. There's just not much to talk about because we're not getting a huge amount of new information. This is basically why Broly wasn't turned into a manga arc even if it probably would have benefitted more from it than Super Hero is.
Yeah IDK

I feel like I'm one of the only ones who actually enjoys reading it. Maybe because I can kinda just shut off my brain and read a pretty enjoyable arc (film), that I've seen before. It's nothing crazy and it's fun/wholesome.

Dyspo mentioned is above sound and light, in addition to saying that it can instantly increase your speed by a thousand times, How much would this speed above light be?

Back