• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I mean, in DBFZ he Hakai’s who he does to reference the fact he actually Hakai’d those characters in canon. Allegedly, it even prevents Shenron from reviving them when you use the Dragon Balls.
Yeah that's why I tried keeping it to who he should be erased

Kid Buu is a universal threat who killed the Kaioshins, leaving one inexperienced one left
Janemba is a universal threat who's messing with the balance of the living world and the afterlife
Z Broly is a universal threat on par with Kid Buu for how much he's gonna just nonstop destroy

If Moro and Omega Shenron were in the game I'd have them listed

… You’re still on this Krillin and the others literally state Goku went SSJG, turned into a deity, went SSJG without the ritual. They literally confirms Goku uses SSG (God Ki) + SSJ to go SSGSS. This literally confirms he didn’t use god ki until turning blue because they confused blue for god. They can also sense Goku’s Ki again when he ran out of the SSJG form in BoG too.

Atp it seems like you’re purposefully being disingenuous.
Yes, they confirmed Goku started using god ki, but they also blatantly said he didn't surpass his previous SSG power until going blue...

When Vegeta goes SSB Roshi freaks out, blatantly saying how he was surprised Vegeta reached the power level of a SSG.

Vegeta fought base Goku earlier and everyone would have felt his base ki and known he was comparable to base Goku and Frieza.

The consistent narrative is that base saiyans aren't SSG level. Trying to use one feat from a scene that likely wasn't even in Toriyama's notes doesn't overcome that.

I got Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta at 4.2 x 10^35 joules/Large Planet level. 37x above baseline. Times 226x for Full Power Frieza we got 9,492x10^37/Dwarf Star level. Or 37% above baseline.

Last edited:
Yes, they confirmed Goku started using god ki, but they also blatantly said he didn't surpass his previous SSG power until going blue...

When Vegeta goes SSB Roshi freaks out, blatantly saying how he was surprised Vegeta reached the power level of a SSG.

Vegeta fought base Goku earlier and everyone would have felt his base ki and known he was comparable to base Goku and Frieza.

The consistent narrative is that base saiyans aren't SSG level. Trying to use one feat from a scene that likely wasn't even in Toriyama's notes doesn't overcome that.
That was never said they just knew he used SSG or something similar because they couldnt sense Goku’s ki

Yeah because Base Vegeta didn’t fold ssj3 gotenks

Been thinking that Beerus should hakai more characters in DBFZ

Only characters I think he'd Hakai in character is Kid Buu, Z Broly, and Janemba, but there's probably some others worth noting
Imo if his level 3 kills a character, it should just Hakai them to make it more cinematic.

So it's like this?

BoG Goku absorbs SSG power in SSJ, surpasses it in base and beyond SSG power is Nornal Ki

RoF Goku learned to use God Ki now has acces to SSG God Ki power and uses SSJ to ceate SSGSS/SSB.

If he absorbed it as shown in BoG. Than can't yoy say he turned SSG normal ki back to God Ki?

@Nullflowerblush Wow, isn't it funny - these guides and statements have been out for years and nobody criticizes them when they are discovered and can be used for upgrades. But when we bring up canon material that results in a downgrade for Tien or for the Kamehameha-using characters, we get met with the "Dragon Ball has been out for years and you think you're the only people to notice this?"

@Nullflowerblush Wow, isn't it funny - these guides and statements have been out for years and nobody criticizes them when they are discovered and can be used for upgrades. But when we bring up canon material that results in a downgrade for Tien or for the Kamehameha-using characters, we get met with the "Dragon Ball has been out for years and you think you're the only people to notice this?"
I mean there’s many instances where a character comparable or the character itself tanks a kamehameha Goku’s entire training arc to namek having Goku tanking kamehameha and the blasts come from the ki that they use there’s nothing really to say about these upgrades I don’t mind downgrades if I think they’re legit like for the Tao feat if the speed of him throwing the pillar is 10k km an hour I don’t have any problems with that being downgraded from Mach 20 to Mach 8

You're doing exceptional work Null. I just thought it should be appreciated.

Ritual SSG =/= transformation SSG, people seem to forget Goku prior to becoming SSG had Vegeta Gohan and the boys pouring their SS1 power into him, at that point his base was amped beyond what’s his normal level of power making the SSG amp conversely lower, and the multiplier which is currently just SS3*SS3 is wrong af and lowballed.

Hardest evidence is SSG being originally > SS3 Potara, but later only measuring up to base Potara (whilst exhausted to be fair)

Ritual SSG multiplier ( taking Buu saga Gotenks scaling into account considering Goku needed to reach at least Buuhans level of power from being 1000x weaker in base than pre RoSAT Gotenks) = >SS2*SS3*2*SS3 in short a >2,000,000,000x multilplier without accounting for SS3 amp over SS2

Transformation SSG multiplier equal to base fusions given tired Goku SSB = SSGreen1 Kefla
Pre AD ) = >SS2*SS3*2 or a 2,000,000x without accounting for SS3 amp over SS2

TL;DR current SSG multiplier of SS3*SS3 is lowball.

Unless i'm wrong, i think we confused Flight speed with Travel speed, since DB flying while combat most of the time, so Flight speed also including Travel Flight speed and Combat Flight speed
At the moment, combat flight speed is treated on the page as being part of their combat speed, and their flight speed ratings are their travel flight speed.

Probably because it produces results that are contradicted by the manga itself.
Logically, though, if size of Ki determines Flight speed, then growing stronger and increasing one's Ki affects Flight, too.

After the Android and Cell Saga, characters like Vegeta began to use Super Saiyan to travel faster, as is the case with Trunks during the Majin Buu Conflict, and Future Trunks is shown covering the distance Super Saiyan Vegeta made between the two after transforming himself.

And, after his potential unlocked, Krillin's Flight speed increased significantly.

Logically, though, if size of Ki determines Flight speed, then growing stronger and increasing one's Ki affects Flight, too.

After the Android and Cell Saga, characters like Vegeta began to use Super Saiyan to travel faster, as is the case with Trunks during the Majin Buu Conflict, and Future Trunks is shown covering the distance Super Saiyan Vegeta made between the two after transforming himself.

And, after his potential unlocked, Krillin's Flight speed increased significantly.
Yes, it's pretty obvious that higher power means more speed, but we can't also blindly stack multipliers together if we end up with results that are contradicted by the characters' speed in the manga.

Back