• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Sometimes I wonder what Toriyama would think if he sees us debate 24h about cosmology and AP
He'd probably laugh and then say something absolutely insane about the cosmology, like some actually goofy shit like the entire multiverse being Pikmin sized and on a turtle's back or something.

He'd probably laugh and then say something absolutely insane about the cosmology, like some actually goofy shit like the entire multiverse being Pikmin sized and on a turtle's back or something.
He did say snake way was pretty short, and he draw a map that suggests it’s a considerable portion of the universe…

He did say snake way was pretty short, and he draw a map that suggests it’s a considerable portion of the universe…
I'm pretty sure db isn't the most well thought series. Absolutely fun and it has aged really well as far as impactful moments go but not really the most planned series. I was seeing the ultra instict scene some days back and for me it holds up really well. Also had Beast Gohan used the unmei no song and the oozaru scream it would have been perfect.

I'm pretty sure db isn't the most well thought series. Absolutely fun and it has aged really well as far as impactful moments go but not really the most planned series. I was seeing the ultra instict scene some days back and for me it holds up really well. Also had Beast Gohan used the unmei no song and the oozaru scream it would have been perfect.
It's pretty well known that Toriyama had a tendency of just making it up as he went along, at least in regards to the story not to mention how much editorial interference there has been. Cell wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Androids being considered lame antagonists by his editor. Chances are most of the info he's given in interviews, guidebooks, etc are just things he made up on the spot.

Of course DB also has plenty of things that are foreshadowed or are at least based on established concepts. Ultra Instinct was based off what Whis said in RoF for example and then Explosive Power/Relaxed State are actually also seemingly based on other things Whis said in RoF (Vegeta being too tense and Goku being too relaxed).

Dude probably was like how much am I getting paid for this? Though I am curious exactly how much he has. Oh seems to be 45 mil $. Eh expected more.

He's talking about Power level (the number)
Yeah that one. Do we just assume it raises the power or the PL? Because Vegeta does say Power but the Daizenshuu states that goku in pilaf castle went from 10 to 100 which is a 10 times increase in PL. Nevermind I wanted to argue that 21 st Budokai Oozaru goku would be moon level+ if we accepted that it increases PL but we don't have any indication to the PL number he had back then so that's useless.
More.......
MORE
Soon it will reach the point beyond any other character's feats which isn't immeasurable. Actually what's the fastest calced speed I would like to know.

Last edited:
Yeah that one. Do we just assume it raises the power or the PL? Because Vegeta does say Power but the Daizenshuu states that goku in pilaf castle went from 10 to 100 which is a 10 times increase in PL. Nevermind I wanted to argue that 21 st Budokai Oozaru goku would be moon level+ if we accepted that it increases PL but we don't have any indication to the PL number he had back then so that's useless.

Soon it will reach the point beyond any other character's feats which isn't immeasurable. Actually what's the fastest calced speed I would like to know.
dude, we will never EVER be able to reach the fastest finite speed on this wiki, try and type the number for this stupid thing's mflt+ value, you can't, there is nothing we can do, we shall never reach the top

Back