• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Any possible way BT4 stuff (Once it's released) can be used for anything? (obviously not referring to canon stuff)
Yeah, if there are direct statements or references within or about the game that connects it to XV, DBH or even canon then BT4 things can be used. DBZ Kakarot is directly linked to XV for example, as it takes place between XV1 and XV2 and is its own timeline.

The highest odds of it being usable are if they bring back the great What-If sagas and they include references to the Time Patrol.

Also, question, shouldn't Goku have resistance/limited resistance to pressure point attacks? Granolah actively strikes at these, was unable to find any points to strike thanks to (Mastered/Perfected) Ultra Instinct, and even with Goku's UI (Lite) he was using in his weaker states altered his cells and blow flow. Considering Granolah actively looks at these and couldn't see any, this implies MUI either literally fundamentally shifts your whole structure, or it's defenses are so refined that using pressure points is simply "impossible." Though, since Goku's accuracy decreases over time, his vitals reappear. Regardless, Goku should still be able to counter pressure point users via shifting his body, which Granolah outright claims is, again, due to UI.

Ah, pardon me, checking the details again this seems to be me misinterpreting an invention of the Anime's version of the Buu Saga. He goes to the Meditation Room and Babidi monologues about how Dabura's strength rising thanks to focusing his Ki and fighting spirit (or, in the words of Babidi, his evil), enhances his control over them, and thanks to me connecting how his sorcery is the key to amplifying a warrior, I misinterpreted it to be this to mean a constant increase in empowerment. (Which, admittedly, is implied by the Meditation Room, as by mediatating and concentrating his mind's evil/fighting spirit he was actively getting stronger.)

Last edited:
Also, question, shouldn't Goku have resistance/limited resistance to pressure point attacks? Granolah actively strikes at these, was unable to find any points to strike thanks to (Mastered/Perfected) Ultra Instinct, and even with Goku's UI (Lite) he was using in his weaker states altered his cells and blow flow. Considering Granolah actively looks at these and couldn't see any, this implies MUI either literally fundamentally shifts your whole structure, or it's defenses are so refined that using pressure points is simply "impossible." Though, since Goku's accuracy decreases over time, his vitals reappear. Regardless, Goku should still be able to counter pressure point users via shifting his body, which Granolah outright claims is, again, due to UI.
If I look at Goku's manga profile, one of them is that Goku has resistance to information analysis. But maybe when he can change structures or shift vital points due to the fact he can't completely dodge granolah attacks maybe that falls into the unconventional body control category?

Last edited:
I don't want to get people's hopes up but:
My guess is that this could all be leading up to a Jaco the Galactic Patrolman anime adaptation which would probably also include a DB Minus adaptation. Why would they do this? Well...
  • Other Toriyama works are gaining recognition with the Sand Land movie and game, Jaco getting an adaptation wouldn't be strange
  • Adapting Jaco and Minus would give context to the Moro Saga (Galactic Patrol) and then Granolah Saga (Bardock)
  • It could be used as promotional material for the DBS anime returning, announced by the last episode
Yeah I'm probably coping but assuming the web anime is real, a Jaco adaptation seems very likely right now.

My guess is that this could all be leading up to a Jaco the Galactic Patrolman anime adaptation which would probably also include a DB Minus adaptation. Why would they do this? Well...
  • Other Toriyama works are gaining recognition with the Sand Land movie and game, Jaco getting an adaptation wouldn't be strange
  • Adapting Jaco and Minus would give context to the Moro Saga (Galactic Patrol) and then Granolah Saga (Bardock)
  • It could be used as promotional material for the DBS anime returning, announced by the last episode
Yeah I'm probably coping but assuming the web anime is real, a Jaco adaptation seems very likely right now.
Nah it won't be jaco anime adaptation, especially with how short it is, and with the best animators working on it, toyo recently put out an illustration of moro arc mui goku from the figure, with how things are pointing to right now, it could be the moro arc.

Jaco 🥲 this is the most insignificant character in the series, man, how I hate these weak DB characters, honestly this doesn't get the series anywhere.

That'd be sick.

Loved if they covered the rest of the Galactic Patrol Saga, too. A modern adaptation of Jiya would ****.

Jaco's manga is great but this is like expecting fried chicken for dinner and getting a soup instead, but i dont think its the web anime anyway

Nah it won't be jaco anime adaptation, especially with how short it is, and with the best animators working on it, toyo recently put out an illustration of moro arc mui goku from the figure, with how things are pointing to right now, it could be the moro arc.
My issue with this is that Moro is 24 chapters with each being 40+ pages. Leaks say the web anime will only have 15 episodes max, they'd need to adapt 80 pages nearly every episode unless they just skip pages.

I'm not saying that's an unreasonable take, I've thought that myself as the Jaco posts could definitely relate to Moro, he's a major supporting character there. It's just that I'm worried on how good the adaptation could be when they would be adapting 960 pages into around 300 minutes of episodes. Fight scenes could go by pretty quickly so maybe that would make it more reasonable.

That'd be sick.

Loved if they covered the rest of the Galactic Patrol Saga, too. A modern adaptation of Jiya would ****.
I wouldn't mind seeing a Jiya adaptation. It's short enough that it could fit into a Jaco anime pretty easily.

My issue with this is that Moro is 24 chapters with each being 40+ pages. Leaks say the web anime will only have 15 episodes max, they'd need to adapt 80 pages nearly every episode unless they just skip pages.

I'm not saying that's an unreasonable take, I've thought that myself as the Jaco posts could definitely relate to Moro, he's a major supporting character there. It's just that I'm worried on how good the adaptation could be when they would be adapting 960 pages into around 300 minutes of episodes. Fight scenes could go by pretty quickly so maybe that would make it more reasonable.
Or its just neither of those lol, there is not real concrete evidence on what it could be, but it's likely not any manga arcs, or the jaco manga. And remember the dbs anime does events differently than the manga.

Not going to lie, anything branching off of the Super anime's story is going to be super-restrictive and likely the pinnacle of boredom, considering that everything after Broly is essentially going to be a prelude to Super Hero.

Ngl the people still insisting AoT is gonna get an anime-original ending are huffing mad copium
Ay man nothing left to lose after 139
f134d42e0f46246424fdc54263eecaf8.png

It won't get animated lol

If the weekly anime ever does continue it'll do it's own thing with new stories set after Superhero, which is already past the timeframes they take place in

The differences between the Superhero movie and Superhero adaptation (manga) make it pretty clear they don't plan to add Moro and Granola to the anime since they were mentioned by Vegeta

It'll stay obscure Super manga only content for the foreseeable future without even getting appearances in a game. And this is a great thing

Back