• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I mean it would explain why Base Goku could keep up with Ikari Broly who in mid transformation from his Base form no sold SSJG Vegeta's attack. Also with Jiren being stronger than 17 who has infinite stamina it would definitely vouch for a SSJB amp to Base Goku
I mean unless y’all ok with Base Goku > SSG Vegeta lol I mean heck when they were training in the beginning of the movie they were shown to be equal

Makes 0 sense, fusion requires similar power levels.
Vegeta actually catches up to SSB flying in base and no one is claiming he should be as fast as SSB Goku.

I mean unless y’all ok with Base Goku > SSG Vegeta lol I mean heck when they were training in the beginning of the movie they were shown to be equal
I mean......ain't the first time lol. And Goku trains with Vegeta all the time and gets tired of it, heck its the reason he went to Hit for a rematch LOL

Just remembered fat gotenks is stated weaker than regular goten and trunks, so can goten and trunks scale to cracking cell max’s head?

That does make me wonder if it’s considered an outlier then what would make it an outlier since an outlier has to be Inconsistent and contradicted by future feats
well, does krillin have training statements? because we would be scaling him above to god of destruction level, you can see why it sounds a little silly

Yup, krillin also has his own feats so he should be in that range anyways.
Krillin even knocked him back with a kick.
6e9f8bc82879a46ee5d38dd08bf4e32cec64903a.jpg

Don't forget Mister Satan has his own feat with Kid Buu.
nj8hbk4cso781.jpg

And Batman with the Spectre.

6e9f8bc82879a46ee5d38dd08bf4e32cec64903a.jpg

Don't forget Mister Satan has his own feat with Kid Buu.
nj8hbk4cso781.jpg

And Batman with the Spectre.
Context is important for both instances:

Afaik the reason why Mr. Satan could tank hits from Kid Buu was because Fat Buu was still inside the former and was subtly influencing Kid Buu's actions to ensure he didn't severely harm Mr. Satan, in fact I think even Goku was wondering to himself why Buu was holding back his punches. As for the Spectre? The next panel in this same comic shows that the Spectre let Batman kick him in the face and didn't feel anything whatsoever.

Now I'm not saying this does prove or disprove Tier 2 Krillin, but the instances you showed have narrative context to them existing so.

I thought Krillin only had feats scaling to like SSJ and Baseku since Goku actually had to ssj against Krillin but he then used ssjb to prepare him mentally
like he fought base goku, forced him into ssj, clearly couldn't just tank destructo disk, took hits from cell max, was even able to push him back also, like idk, i feel like krillin is just hella strong.

Also worth remembering that before that fight, Krillin humiliated Base Gohan. Albeit Gohan did hold back at first, hard to say if he went full power after Krillin calls him out on it or not. Assuming he did, SS1 Gohan = SS1 Goku so Base Gohan = Base Goku logically. Krillin beating Gohan is even what makes Goku want to fight him, meaning Goku viewed him as a good opponent.

SS1 Goku = SS1 Gohan > Krillin > Base Goku = Base Gohan = 2-C

Also worth remembering that before that fight, Krillin humiliated Base Gohan. Albeit Gohan did hold back at first, hard to say if he went full power after Krillin calls him out on it or not. Assuming he did, SS1 Gohan = SS1 Goku so Base Gohan = Base Goku logically. Krillin beating Gohan is even what makes Goku want to fight him, meaning Goku viewed him as a good opponent.

SS1 Goku = SS1 Gohan > Krillin > Base Goku = Base Gohan = 2-C
Ionk about this, he easily blocks all his shots then hits him with the nastiest body shot+hook combo I’ve ever seen

Ionk about this, he easily blocks all his shots then hits him with the nastiest body shot+hook combo I’ve ever seen
Krillin is able to dodge Gohan's follow-up incredibly quickly and immediately follow up with his X100 Solar Flare and Gohan is capable of AoE and even fought blind and w/o ki sense in the Exhibition Match, yet Krillin still gets the drop on him and wins. And, again, this interests Goku enough that he wants to fight him 1v1, the following fight having Krillin push Goku into Super Saiyan.

It's pretty clear what the narrative is trying to say here. Base Saiyans aren't enough to handle Krillin and Base Saiyans are 2-C in DBS.

Krillin is able to dodge Gohan's follow-up incredibly quickly and immediately follow up with his X100 Solar Flare and Gohan is capable of AoE and even fought blind and w/o ki sense in the Exhibition Match, yet Krillin still gets the drop on him and wins. And, again, this interests Goku enough that he wants to fight him 1v1, the following fight having Krillin push Goku into Super Saiyan.

It's pretty clear what the narrative is trying to say here. Base Saiyans aren't enough to handle Krillin and Base Saiyans are 2-C in DBS.
Bro, you're forgetting is dragon ball 😂

Im not saying I don’t agree with him scaling to this degree, I’m saying I don’t believe this is the best example. Gohan casually blocked all his attacks and knocked his ass back, krillin only reacted to his attack when Gohan was 100 meters away.

And krillin getting the drop on a blind gohan is just martial arts mastery. I don’t think it’s significant evidence to support the scaling, though I definitely agree with it.

High end DBGT scaling with times 10x amp for SS2 and 3 along with KHHx10.

Base Goku :1

Sigma/ Meta Rildo: 50

Baby : 50

SS1 Goten 2500

SS1 Gohan 125,000

SS3 Goku 62,500,000

Súper Baby 2 (SS3 equivalent) 625,000,000

Majuub: 625,000,000

Great Ape Baby: 6,250,000,000

SSJ4 full power: 62,500,000,000 ( needed a normal Kamehameha to KO Great Ape Baby when he originally needed a KHHx10 which is guide confirmed 10x stronger than a normal KHH for a delayed KO.)

Majuub: 625,000,000

S17 initial PL 625,000,000

Base Gohan KHH 625,000,000 ( Majuub expected it to be more effective than his own attack

SS4 Goku: 3.125e+14x

S17 KHHx10 absorbed: 3.125e+15x

Rage Shenron: 3.125e+15x ( toyed around with SS4 Gokus KHHX10 and instantly knocked him out

Base Nova: 3.125e+15x ( stated right off the bat to be on a different class than all other dragons thus far)

SS4 Goku: 1.5625e+21x ( defeated base Nova whilst in base)

Syn Shenron: 1.5625e+22x ( Took a KHHx10 unscathed)

Goku UFPSS4 1.5625e+22x to 1.5625e+23x ( gauged to be equal to Omega but either due to decreasing power or unstable form quickly loses the power).

Omega Shenron: 1.5625e+23x ( power 10x greater than before)

Goku UFPSS4 w/ dragon hammer/ self destruct >>>1.5625e+23x

Gogeta SS4: 7.8125e+26x to 7.8125e+ 28x assuming base> SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta

Post Karma ball base Goku: 1.5625e+23x

Hypothetical SS4 Post Karma Ball / 100 years later Goku : 7.8125e+28x

DBS manga high end with SSG 250,000x amp

Black arc Goku:1

SS3 Goku:500x

SS2 Trunks: 500x

SS2 Black:250,000x

SSB Vegeta: 6,250,000,000x

SSR Black: 1.5625e+14x

Post RoSAT SSB Vegeta: 7.8125e+15x

SSB Vegito 9.765625e+22x

CSSB Goku 7.8125e+15x ( Goku started as 1 and gained no power up’s making this the CSSB multiplier)

CSSB Vegeta: 4.8828125e+24x

CSSB Gogeta: 3.8146973e+40x

DBSSH Base Broly/ Goku/ Vegeta: 7.6293946e+38x

CSSB Goku: 5.96046453125e54x

Last edited:
Bro, you're forgetting is dragon ball 😂
Oh it's Dragon Ball. It's Dragon Ball Super.

Im not saying I don’t agree with him scaling to this degree, I’m saying I don’t believe this is the best example. Gohan casually blocked all his attacks and knocked his ass back, krillin only reacted to his attack when Gohan was 100 meters away.

And krillin getting the drop on a blind gohan is just martial arts mastery. I don’t think it’s significant evidence to support the scaling, though I definitely agree with it.
It's more of how it goes back to back with Krillin vs Goku. They reinforce eachother directly. And again while Gohan was blind we saw earlier in the arc that a blind Gohan can take down someone he can't sense, that someone scaling to 2-C. Albeit Lavender is considered 4-B on the wiki (Even though he fights on par with Bergamo and Basil in the ToP against Base Goku and Vegeta...and even though he trades blows with SS1 Vegeta briefly...and even though they pushed Goku and Vegeta to go SSB by working together...starting to think a Trio de Dangers CRT would be a good idea.)

Oh it's Dragon Ball. It's Dragon Ball Super.

It's more of how it goes back to back with Krillin vs Goku. They reinforce eachother directly. And again while Gohan was blind we saw earlier in the arc that a blind Gohan can take down someone he can't sense, that someone scaling to 2-C. Albeit Lavender is considered 4-B on the wiki (Even though he fights on par with Bergamo and Basil in the ToP against Base Goku and Vegeta...and even though he trades blows with SS1 Vegeta briefly...and even though they pushed Goku and Vegeta to go SSB by working together...starting to think a Trio de Dangers CRT would be a good idea.)
Yeah Bergamo’s reason for being 4-B is literally a 2-C justification

Yeah a trio de danger crt and majin buu, they are only 4-B because they think just because buu did no training and beat some of the trio de danger members, he remains 4-B, which doesn't make any sense, it seems like an argument from incredulity instead of just accepting it, trio de danger, majin buu, and krillin should be 2-C.

I've got a small question. Null made a CRT a while back that presented that Goku can full on erase his presence/ki signature (not suppress it), which allows him to basically be undetectable to his enemies. Piccolo of course couldn't sense him, but was still able to land a hit on Goku even after he was going high speed and erasing his ki.

The main question is, what would this count for Piccolo? Did he simply see Goku and attacked (speed feat, but highly unlikely imo since when Goku did it again after the hit, Piccolo was completely blitzed and couldn't react to Goku's counter attack, so I doubt he just simply saw Goku's movements), analytical prediction, or an intelligence/skill feat?

I've got a small question. Null made a CRT a while back that presented that Goku can full on erase his presence/ki signature (not suppress it), which allows him to basically be undetectable to his enemies. Piccolo of course couldn't sense him, but was still able to land a hit on Goku even after he was going high speed and erasing his ki.

The main question is, what would this count for Piccolo? Did he simply see Goku and attacked (speed feat, but highly unlikely imo since when Goku did it again after the hit, Piccolo was completely blitzed and couldn't react to Goku's counter attack, so I doubt he just simply saw Goku's movements), analytical prediction, or an intelligence/skill feat?
Link?

Back