• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

In what way does Majora scales to Android 18? All he did was surprise attacked her once after he surprised both Krillin and Android 18 that he is blind and got a warning kick from Android 18. Majority of the time, he was busy fighting Krillin. I don't think Majora and Android 18 actually swap hands with each other to say to the least that they relatively scale to each other.
In this case I’m not sure since I don’t recall the top moments that well but it’s one of the justifications that Majora scales to 18

In this case I’m not sure since I don’t recall the top moments that well but it’s one of the justifications that Majora scales to 18

You could just look up the fight on YouTube, between Majora and Android 18, it was just "oomph" and "ow" moments. The ones who actually swapped hands are Majora and Krillin.

You could just look up the fight on YouTube, between Majora and Android 18, it was just "oomph" and "ow" moments. The ones who actually swapped hands are Majora and Krillin.

Eh I can see why Majora is accepted to scale to 18 since technically he pretty much tanked a kick with no damage and knocked 18 to the ground but with current justifications and accepted things Krillin should be 2-C

Bro he literally knocked 18 out, how does he not scale 😂
You mean like Batman drawing blood from Spectre?
nj8hbk4cso781.jpg

nj8hbk4cso781.jpg
Why does this matter? Krillin scaling contradicts nothing but your personal belief and scaling.
This Fox isn’t stated weaker than 18 or anyone not in that tier. Has no feats going against his scaling. Narratively nothing contradicts this. So this should work.

i feel like there is a lot of cope going around here
Like I said before, Goten and Trunks should be 2-C as of SH. People reject it because they can't accept the idea, not because there is actual evidence against it. The same applies to the idea of 2-C Krillin, even if there is clear scaling people won't accept it because 2-C Krillin is an absurd concept to them.

I was called 'holier-than-thou' for saying this before but I completely understand it and I blame DBS for its god awful powerscaling and dumb as hell leaps. They don't justify the power increases even remotely and yet they happen.

You mean like Batman?
Completely irrelevant. This is a Dragon Ball thread, not a Batman thread. I doubt most here can comment on that kick, its context or anything along those lines. If you want to bring up outliers keep it to Dragon Ball. Besides, you can see the Spectre be hurt by bullets there anyways and going off this thread the Spectre's power was being restrained.

nj8hbk4cso781.jpg
The Spectre literally LET Batman kick him in the same comic my guy, even Batman was surprised by the fact that he could hit the Spectre to begin with.

i4gtnk4cso781.jpg

This is completely different from Majora knocking 18 to the ground, my guy. If you want to disagree with Tier 2 Krillin then be my guest, I don't have any stakes in that argument, but I'm commenting on the Spectre comparison because it's blatantly ignoring context

Why does this matter? Krillin scaling contradicts nothing but your personal belief and scaling.
This Fox isn’t stated weaker than 18 or anyone not in that tier. Has no feats going against his scaling. Narratively nothing contradicts this. So this should work.
I mean Krillin from the previous saga you know the one that comes before Tournament of Power Saga, needed Goku to restrain himself badly including wearing a heavily turtle suit that supposed burden his movements just for Krillin to have a chance in their spar which by the way he got overwhelmed. That's also the same saga where Krillin was so weak that a mere handgun from a robber can injure him with Android 18 mocking her husband for it. So Krillin just suddenly becomes 2-C in the following saga with no explanation whatsoever because of your personal belief and scaling, sure why not?

The Spectre literally LET Batman kick him in the same comic my guy, even Batman was surprised by the fact that he could hit the Spectre to begin with.

i4gtnk4cso781.jpg

This is completely different from Majora knocking 18 to the ground, my guy. If you want to disagree with Tier 2 Krillin then be my guest, I don't have any stakes in that argument, but I'm commenting on the Spectre comparison because it's blatantly ignoring context
Mfs love posting shit without context, this idea against 2-C krillin is literally cope, we have a valid scaling chain, krillin fought and beat someone who fought a 2-C character yet cant be considered 2-C.

I don’t recall 17 ever being stated to be rivaling 18’s power and vice versa and Android 18 never was on the same level as ssjb kkx20 goku one of Krillin’s justifications is for the Majora reasoning who should be 2-C therefore granting him 2-C
That’s not the argument, androids have power even increases during the duration of the ToP and that is exemplified by 17 whom I’m referring to in the example

18 being an android very well means she could have started much weaker and end up a higher tier later on the tournament.

That’s not the argument, androids have power even increases during the duration of the ToP and that is exemplified by 17 whom I’m referring to in the example

18 being an android very well means she could have started much weaker and end up a higher tier later on the tournament.
thats not implied lmao

It fails because Krillin only edges out a victory through trickery, 18 being the same class of android as 17 makes her liable to suffer offscreen power increases such as when the latter started as pre tourney SSB levels, but later in the same tournament was showing relative parity to Post UI2 SSB KK20.

BS argument characters can hold themselves back to the point they’re exherting visible effort at their current level see P.Cell vs MSS1 Goku.
Or SSJ Trunks having a PL of 5

main-qimg-8b1f8a060a82b82a3049aa27f828c376-lq

Star level Chad confirmed.
Hey can you provide some context or an explanation behind this scene? Because not to sound rude here, but you can't just bring up random ass scans from other series which supposedly prove your point without providing explanations. Again I don't have any stakes in Tier 2 Krillin, but your examples thus far don't correlate with what Krillin scales to and what feats he's done apparently.

You know that a similar scene happened in the Battle of Gods arc which resulted in Beerus not showing any reaction outside of surprise for Bulma hitting him and then immediately knocking her unconscious with a slap of his own, right?

The fact that a serious moment displayed Beerus being superior to Bulma, which is something I don't need to explain but I have to it seems, should tell the viewer that the scene later in the series where Bulma hits Beerus in the head is clearly meant to be a gag. Since, you know, Dragon Ball is also meant to be a comedy as well.

i just can't, i guess to get low multi krillin, he should just one shot beerus, even then, nobody would accept it.

Define comedic feat, this wasn't the only time Bulma was able to hurt Goku though.
JitteryPlayfulKitfox-size_restricted.gif

2-C Bulma is very consistent.
A comedic scene is done for a funny moment and it would apply for that scene you just showed
You know that we use WoG from an artbook for zamasu right?
Pretty sure that nots WoG but supporting statements similar to a guide since even guides aren’t WoG but if the art book was published by Shuiesha or sum it should be fine

A comedic scene is done for a funny moment and it would apply for that scene you just showed

Pretty sure that nots WoG but supporting statements similar to a guide since even guides aren’t WoG but if the art book was published by Shuiesha or sum it should be fine
8162699-videlsurviveshirudegran%27sattack.gif

Bulma was angry in that scene for it to be comedy. What about Videl surviving Hirudegarn's attack? This is a 2-C feat alright.

Define comedic feat, this wasn't the only time Bulma was able to hurt Goku though.
JitteryPlayfulKitfox-size_restricted.gif

2-C Bulma is very consistent.
One arc later, Frieza fires a Ki blast to kill Bulma and the later is shown to be extremely terrified and unable to defend herself.

Like come on man, you can't just use comedic moments like this in a series that started off as a gag manga and seem to willingly ignore other moments which show the complete opposite reaction

Bulma being angry doesn’t disqualify it from being a comedy scene

Uh okay if you think it’s a 2-C feat though I’d assume Hirdugarn was holding back
Bulma was angry for very good reason, because the gif in question comes from a scene where Goku is constantly bugging Bulma because he wants to see Whis and be trained by him. And this accumulates with Goku waiting for Bulma to get out of the shower to ask her again, hence why she punches him out of anger.

Again, I think it is 100% clear that this is meant to be a joke.....because Dragon Ball is also a comedy as well

Back