• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Not only is it a hyperspace, which is a space with more than 3 dimensions, but it was gonna swallow the heavenly realm.
To quote Wikipedia, "In most fiction, hyperspace is described as a physical place that can be entered and exited."

And, according to the Daizenshuu 7:

oGzz2l0.png

In Garlic Jr.'s case, it was the latter.

Between Super and Broly/Minus, I'll take the latter because more of Toriyama being involved. (He was the sole maker of Minus even)
I don't think Broly showed the explosion enough to be calced and what it showed was also unclear due to the scouter.

Still nothing new, not even teasers or a 'we plan to do this', they really want to waste the momentum of DB Kakarot and DBS Broly.

Holy shit, did you guys see the new chapter stuff?

Embarrassing.

At this point, I am fully convinced that TFS's parody of Goku's character is seen as a legitimate understanding of Goku's character in Toyotaro's mind. It's insulting at how terrible the writing is.

The ************* fuzzbag, I just can't believe it.

Holy shit, did you guys see the new chapter stuff?

Embarrassing.

At this point, I am fully convinced that TFS's parody of Goku's character is seen as a legitimate understanding of Goku's character in Toyotaro's mind. It's insulting at how terrible the writing is.

The ************* fuzzbag, I just can't believe it.
Yep toyotaro keeps rehasing things.
EkLXJn7XsAAK0Ve

I don't know what else to say to that besides...

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

I’m gonna hold my judgment till the whole thing is out. But Damn am I disappointed.

Last edited:
After thinking on it, I'm also going to hold my judgement for the full thing.

It's probably going to be bad, but... I still want to see what happens, it could end up surprising me.

I mean, Super's anime isn't that good either (it's mostly meh with some really high points here and there), but this is just plain bad.

Who ever said all that bulshit ? I want to slap them.

Also it's hilarious how they try to present it as harmonious and all when everything point toward Toriyama not doing shit or really looking at it unless Toyotaro has really ****** up, like when he wanted to have Belmod **** his angel.

Who ever said all that bulshit ? I want to slap them.

Also it's hilarious how they try to present it as harmonious and all when everything point toward Toriyama not doing shit or really looking at it unless Toyotaro has really ****** up, like when he wanted to have Belmod **** his angel.
From here

Well, I chose to get involved in HR related matters actively and directly since I already end up getting involved in them at a later stage while making the decisions, so why not cut out the extra time and speed up the process.

By recent leaks and Spoilers seems like Moro is getting a New transformation. That would be hilarious. (That's what Ryokuta suggests).
"Maybe he got the arm which he uses to grab Merus's neck lol XD".

Last edited:
Hah. Who ever said Goku was stronger than Merus will eat their words now.

Vegeta will definitely play a role now with spirit fission.

Back