• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Just saw the rest of leaks on twitter, and honestly, at this point, are we sure Moro isn't Cell's long lost brother?

Seems like Goku is going to get extremely hurt by Moro's mouth blast.
So yeah, I'm sure that Goku loses here.
And, Moro now should be resistant to Mind manipulation, Soul manip, deconstruction, matter manip as being merged with the Planet.

Man what's up with all these statements that thy are galaxy level

Frist zamasu saying he will Detroy the galaxy, then Moro saying he is the strongest in the galaxy and now whis saying if Moro erath blows himself up he will Detroy the whole galaxy

Manga SSG Goku vs Beerus feat now an outlier. Everyone is 3-C now.

It would not surprise me if Toyotaro and Toriyama did not understand the implications of what Beerus and Goku did, though. Or they just think destroying the galaxy sounds cooler.

Hey, on the plus side, if this ever comes to the anime, then non-angels might break into 2-C due to Merus scaling. Might.

Man what's up with all these statements that thy are galaxy level

Frist zamasu saying he will Detroy the galaxy, then Moro saying he is the strongest in the galaxy and now whis saying if Moro erath blows himself up he will Detroy the whole galaxy
Wouldn’t care too much about it Authors don't think much vs stuff

Moro was > UI Goku till he started to collapse.

so like I said before, Merus > current UI Goku.

The doubters repent.

Yeah, they were going pretty blow for blow in that chapter. Moro was even kinda getting mad about that, being "Why aren't you scared of me" according to the chapter summary.

Edit: When Moro starts packing on the pounds is just when the stalemate breaks in Goku's favor.

Plus Goku blocked Some of His attacks without looking.
Eksaa4EU8AA8PSr

Moro's got an energy high. Him smiling doesn't really mean much other than that. But yeah, we should probably wait for the full context of the fight before making full judgements. But so far, it seems that they're pretty even, considering also according to the summaries, Goku didn't really care much about being kicked into mountains, even telling Moro to keep coming at him.

Cause that’s how UI works? Did you not read chapter 63? He has to maintain calm.
True forgot about that especially after Anime Ui's portrayal but still doesn't prove Moro>Ui Goku though we should wait for the chapter for more context.

>SSG Goku vs Beerus will destroy the universe.
>Beerus vs Champa will destroy the universe.
>Merged Zamasu says he will destroy the galaxy.
>Planet Moro's explosion will destroy the galaxy.

What is this? Anti-power creep? Leave it to Toyotaro to **** up everything lol. BoG and U6 arc was mostly Toriyama but when Toyotaro started taking initiative since the Zamasu arc, he is going backwards.

What is this? Anti-power creep? Leave it to Toyotaro to **** up everything lol. BoG and U6 arc was mostly Toriyama but when Toyotaro started taking initiative since the Zamasu arc, he is going backwards.
Zamasu more or less treat it as standard not his limit Moro is more ********

It really is kind of funny.

The Manga thinks it's still Multi-Galaxy whereas at least the Anime had its Infinite Zamasu and Beerus vs Champa being stated to be too spicy for two universes.
I honestly wouldn’t care too much about it we know authors don’t think too much about this stuff

I honestly wouldn’t care too much about it we know authors don’t think too much about this stuff
I mean, that much is obvious. If I REALLY thought that they topped out at this level then I'd be writing up some kind of CRT to downgrade every manga 3-A character back down to 3-B, which is obviously nonsensical.

Beerus is constantly stated at being universal in the manga. Gods of Destruction in general are. Jiren is at least on par with them, so no matter what anyone who scales to that is still 3-A.

It's just funny when it comes to the statements is all.

I mean, that much is obvious. If I REALLY thought that they topped out at this level then I'd be writing up some kind of CRT to downgrade every manga 3-A character back down to 3-B, which is obviously nonsensical.

Beerus is constantly stated at being universal in the manga. Gods of Destruction in general are. Jiren is at least on par with them, so no matter what anyone who scales to that is still 3-A.

It's just funny when it comes to the statements is all.
i know im just saying
its no different from Marvel/DC when some character brags about this when you look at other stuff it ain't impressive

It does matter somewhat.

If the author makes a character consistently weaker than we say we are, which could bring the legitimacy of our ratings into question.

Not to mention the other stuff Toyotaro pulls. First the 1000 tons and now rock-sama. I mean even if these galaxy level statements can be explained or whatever, this is just dumb lol.

Not to mention the other stuff Toyotaro pulls. First the 1000 tons and now rock-sama. I mean even if these galaxy level statements can be explained or whatever, this is just dumb lol.
we know toyo is a shit writer the anime is more consistent with this stuff

maybe it has to do with the radius of reach of the explosion, and not its capacity of breaking resistance

Thanks to this amazing translator (pretty sure you guys remember him from the broly movie translations back then), We have some interesting details.

it seems Moro could not harness the full power of Merus. Seems that he was getting stronger till the point the body couldn’t handle it anymore.

Thanks to this amazing translator (pretty sure you guys remember him from the broly movie translations back then), We have some interesting details.

it seems Moro could not harness the full power of Merus. Seems that he was getting stronger till the point the body couldn’t handle it anymore.
I'm sure that Now, as a Planet, he is much stronger than Goku.

Back