• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Really? I really thought they had gotten outdated for some reason? I gusee we could talk about heat non of the profiles have anything realting to it on it even on the robot guy fall of magma., tho I guess I don't even know if the heat revisions officially finished lol
What do you think is severely outdated?

Mechikabura has been(possibly)unsealed by fuu in the Manga
EjI-RrAVgAINBE9

The Heroes profiles on the wiki have several problems, which I will attempt to address - one of them is that the feats attributed to Demigra's Makyouka form (which we have an official translation for now, "Transcended") were only possible because Demigra was significantly amped far beyond his standard level by the Timespace Door, and so should be considered an outlier compared to the regular Dragon Ball Heroes canon. He can still keep the key (the form by itself doesn't seem to be that much more powerful than his earlier transformations, and it has no feats outside of Ultimate Mission X) but only Chamel should scale to it - which admittedly wouldn't really change anything.

Well it appears that Fu has Cumber's powers now and Vegito might be stronger than Gogeta now.

At the very end, Vegito seems to use a new type of SSB with the electric aura of SS2, so maybe it's Super Saiyan Blue 2.
It's just a barrier to protect him from Cumber's aura, the same way Goku and Vegeta protected themselves from Lavender's poison in the ToP.

Who is currently the strongest Super Dragon ball heroes character besides zeno, the grand priest, and the angels? How do the gods of destruction compare to them?

Who is currently the strongest Super Dragon ball heroes character besides zeno, the grand priest, and the angels? How do the gods of destruction compare to them?
Fu is probably the strongest in terms of raw strength, though TPU Mechikabura has the advantage of being basically unbeatable (by Dragon Ball characters anyway) without specific abilities.

Why is Grand Priest "far stronger than Dark King Mechikabura"? They've never even acknowledged the other's existence, much less been directly compared.

The Heroes profiles on the wiki have several problems, which I will attempt to address - one of them is that the feats attributed to Demigra's Makyouka form (which we have an official translation for now, "Transcended") were only possible because Demigra was significantly amped far beyond his standard level by the Timespace Door, and so should be considered an outlier compared to the regular Dragon Ball Heroes canon. He can still keep the key (the form by itself doesn't seem to be that much more powerful than his earlier transformations, and it has no feats outside of Ultimate Mission X) but only Chamel should scale to it - which admittedly wouldn't really change anything.

It's just a barrier to protect him from Cumber's aura, the same way Goku and Vegeta protected themselves from Lavender's poison in the ToP.

It doesn't actualy change anything since that amped form was defeated anyway.

It doesn't actualy change anything since that amped form was defeated anyway.
Sorry, I should have been more specific - the problem isn't the existence of the amped form itself, mainline Demigra could feasibly have achieved that power if the Timespace Door existed in other continuities. The problem is that everyone else scales from base Xeno Goku defeating him, despite Timespace Door-boosted Demigra being portrayed on a level far closer to Fused Sealas than any of his peers at the time.

The reason why I said it wouldn't really change anything is because none of the ratings would be affected, only their justifications.

Fu is probably the strongest in terms of raw strength, though TPU Mechikabura has the advantage of being basically unbeatable (by Dragon Ball characters anyway) without specific abilities.

Why is Grand Priest "far stronger than Dark King Mechikabura"? They've never even acknowledged the other's existence, much less been directly compared.
U literally cannot claim Fuu> Beerus in the heroes without legitamate scaling and feats when beerus cannot be scaled to anything or feats wise as well. By statements it was stated by the developers if beerus were to be involved he would basically overpower its enemies

U literally cannot claim Fuu> Beerus in the heroes without legitamate scaling and feats when beerus cannot be scaled to anything or feats wise as well. By statements it was stated by the developers if beerus were to be involved he would basically overpower its enemies
The developers also stated in the same interview that Fu was too strong for anybody to handle, and so far we have never once seen Fu have trouble in a fight.

We may well get a definitive answer soon, the latest story update ends with Beerus confronting Fu.

And i dont think he would be involved as he's basically protecting U7 from getting all the planets energy in the universe being taken. In the manga he made a Low 2-C barrier

And i dont think he would be involved as he's basically protecting U7 from getting all the planets energy in the universe being taken. In the manga he made a Low 2-C barrier
We see him at the Universe Tree, he interrupts Fu's battle with Vegito.

I should also note though that the circumstances behind Beerus protecting U7 were different in the game - he wasn't intentionally shielding the universe, the Universe Tree deliberately targeted him (and the other GoDs) first to stop him from interfering. There was also a line from King Kai during the fight with Janemba about the GoDs and Kais all disappearing from their universes.

EDIT: Actually, it's a far bigger development than I had expected - the Gods of Destruction gathered the Super Dragon Balls and wished for the destruction of the Universe Tree.

Last edited:
Ah well for one the High 5A from the Frieza calc is actually wrong. Showed it to one of the calc members here and yup he said It was incorrect

What about it is wrong? Too high? Too low?
What line here tells you the distance the entire mass of the planet had traveled in the given timeframe when in the end of the timeframe used we still see part of the planet flying in the supposed end of the timeframe?

It has the same issue with one of DemonMitch calc that got rejected for the same reason above that the High 5A is wrong

Off of him destroying the moon....

I know, I know......."It's an outlier", but imo I think there's some legitimate arguments for why the feat should be used. Though obviously a lot of discussions need to be had first.

What line here tells you the distance the entire mass of the planet had traveled in the given timeframe when in the end of the timeframe used we still see part of the planet flying in the supposed end of the timeframe?

It has the same issue with one of DemonMitch calc that got rejected for the same reason above that the High 5A is wrong
Who, when and where?

What about the new scaleing chain for super manga characters?
Zeno>El Grande Padre>>>>Angels>Merus=UI Goku (Galactic Patrol Arc)>>>Moro 73>Well fed Moro≥TOP Jiren>UIO Goku (Galactic Patrol Arc)≥SSBE Vegeta (Galactic Patrol Arc)>>Fusion Zamasu>Kale≥Toppo>Kefla=Gohan=Hit

something like this..

Goku cant possi
Zeno>El Grande Padre>>>>Angels>Merus=UI Goku (Galactic Patrol Arc)>>>Moro 73>Well fed Moro≥TOP Jiren>UIO Goku (Galactic Patrol Arc)≥SSBE Vegeta (Galactic Patrol Arc)>>Fusion Zamasu>Kale≥Toppo>Kefla=Gohan=Hit

something like this..
Goku cant possibly be that close to the angels, not when he is probably still god of destruction level.

Back