• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

...Fusion Zamasu>Kale≥Toppo>Kefla=Gohan=Hit

something like this..
Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku in the "Future" Trunks Saga fought on par with God Zamasu. Toppo one-shot a stronger PSSB Goku (Zeno Expo) and then went on to battle toe to toe with a stronger PSSB Vegeta (mid-Tournament of Power) and even push him to evolve.

Also, why is Kale stronger than Kefla?

Goku is stronger than Merus but that doesn’t mean he’s actually Angel tier. That’s like saying Toppo is God tier.
Why do you think that Goku is stronger than Merus? Not saying he isn't necessarily, but I just don't think we know enough to make an assessment ya know? Merus wasn't going all out against Moro after all.
Of course I could be missing something here.

Yes, Goku's showings against Moro are far more impressive in terms of how dominant he is. I just don't think Merus was really trying to kill Moro, but more so neutralize his copy ability and give Goku a pep talk before he got erased, since he knew he was short on time. I guess I just feel like he wasn't going all in necessarily, but then again he could've been more serious than I'm giving him credit for. You might be right honestly. I guess I just don't know how I feel about Angel level Goku this soon, even if it's just an apprentice.

True, it is very strange. You'd think he was at least going semi-seriously to warrant such a severe punishment.

Now that I think about it, Whis kept Broly busy briefly and didn't get erased. Obviously Whis was extremely casual, so that's probably more evidence that in Merus' case he was at least somewhat serious.

Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku in the "Future" Trunks Saga fought on par with God Zamasu. Toppo one-shot a stronger PSSB Goku (Zeno Expo) and then went on to battle toe to toe with a stronger PSSB Vegeta (mid-Tournament of Power) and even push him to evolve.

Also, why is Kale stronger than Kefla?
I'm putting Zamasu ahead just because of the hax. Toppo was probably stronger. But Goku wasn't really going all out against Toppo. PSSB Vegeta was fighting on par with him. About Kale and Kefla the powerscaling is pretty much broken

Last edited:
For the blowing up Planet Vegeta calc, which explosion do we use?

Toei, Super, Broly/Minus?

Toei is out because non-canon. Between Super and Broly/Minus, I'll take the latter because more of Toriyama being involved. (He was the sole maker of Minus even)

Y’all reading too much into it. Merus (casually) was legit on par with Moro, Merus then use a bit of hit angel powers while still looking casual yet he was beating the crap out of Moro, the finally him not holding back could had one shotted Moro if he felt like it but decided to just go to seal Moro’s power. For all we know MUI Goku could still be weaker the Merus

We currently use Super. There was an attempt at calcing the planets explosion in Broly but in the end the calc got results only slightly higher than in Super and from what I remember that calc ultimately got discarded entirely since there was issues with measuring the explosion or something like that, resulting in us just sticking with the Super version.

i mean.
merus did say goku wouldn't lose to anyone after perfecting ultra instinct.
pretty sure he wasn’t taking angels into account.

mans Merus didn’t even go full angel mode, his halo was barely flickering into existence

he died because he violated the angel law and Went Against evil. They don’t have to go full power for that. Unless you believe whis won’t be erased for casually killing Moro.

Now that the forum moved and the thread work differently, how many pages should we go before making a new thread ?

image0.png

😐

I'm going to leave this here for anyone to look at.
I took a look and the dead zone immediately caught my interest. You posted a daizenshuu statement that makes the dead zone a universe+ level feat. Not only is it a hyperspace, which is a space with more than 3 dimensions, but it was gonna swallow the heavenly realm.

Back