• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Great
Then even against 2-C range, the Almighty would do little favors

He would not be able to bring forth a future where Abstract Goku would not exist because the Almighty specifically changes the future. Even if we do apply Timeline swapping, Abstract Goku already exists in the present and any future Ichigo would go to would simply has it's own Future Variant of Abstract Goku regardless
Thats actually true, and he cant change the past because of A causality type 1, so goku just wins this. Would goku still have the time ring in his abstract form?

Robots like Pirate Robot dont have Ki lol
They cant even be sensed due to completely lacking life energy

If Goku (using IZ's AE) had his correct range of 2-C
Then yeah, timeline swapping would carry you to a timeline where another Goku who has also become Abstract would be since Almighty is meant to take you into the Future and if Goku is already existing as an Abstract entity in the present then going to another future would be a Future in which he's already Abstract since him becoming Abstract already happened and Ichigo cant change the past?

I actually dont know
If Abstract Goku already exists in the present then if Ichigo used Almighty to go to another timeline.... wouldn't he just to another timeline where another Abstract Goku is already present since every possibility the Almighty sees is a future of the current existing present in which Goku is already Abstract?
Ichigo will not be able to affect Goku in the past, due to Goku Black's ability being unaffected by changes from the past.

they said manga is restricted for some reason
I restricted DBS Manga because it would have very little additional content to add
Stats, Hax Potency and Resistance Potency were equalized so any thing in that regard that the Manga would add would be negated
Most powers that are Covered by Granolah, Gas, Moro and Manga IZ are either already covered by other characters across DB, DBZ (Manga and Toei) and DBS Anime and those that aren't are completely unnecessary
And I restricted Arale for obvious reasons

Wow Comp db with stats equalized beats comp bleach, who would have thought lmao. Almighty can't do much here since it wouldn't affect the universe or destroy it, infinite time stop, mid godly regen neg and immortality neg, HDE and AE type 1, resistant to mind hax and can interact with NEP beings, better EE, 2-C range with IZ that ichigo wouldn't get the chance to destroy, A causality with time ring, time travel, law manip, inorganic physiology, power null and type 8 immortality. Almighty can only alter events in the future possibilities, which Abstract goku would already be apart of. Jesus.

In my opinion, i think merged zamasu in the manga without zeno or any angles help could beat every mortal, because of his very potent immortality (mid godly) and his abilities to make clones from even the smallest of body parts each just as powerful as the last, ad it seemed like clones were popping up out of nowhere from places, he would eventually overwhelm people like black frieza or beerus with sheer numbers alone lol.

Because when people think "good hax", they have ridiculous standards. Think bs like Rimuru or Anos. Compared to that, of course DB would seem sub-par, to put it lightly.

What DB truly lacks is not hax necessarily, but combat applicability of their hax. Since it is primarily a martial arts (and comedy)-based series, it doesn't concern itself with too complex ability. The choreography and fight logic is the priority.

They had telekinesis, damage boosting (even through objects) and forms of energy manipulation since the og (the difference between the dodon ray and the kamehameha was notable), ki itself was explained as an expression of life force, spirit energy and willpower, and through its cultivation, to gain greater awareness, not just power. Through Kami we have stuff like telepathy, possession and sealing; Roshi has hypnosis bordering on subjective reality (made a werewolf think Krillin's head was the moon, and it did affect him, turning him human); we have Devilman with his instant-death hax; the demon clan's ability to deny resurrection, bordering on soul based EE too.
I told y'all DB was haxxed as fucc

In my opinion, i think merged zamasu in the manga without zeno or any angles help could beat every mortal, because of his very potent immortality (mid godly) and his abilities to make clones from even the smallest of body parts each just as powerful as the last, ad it seemed like clones were popping up out of nowhere from places, he would eventually overwhelm people like black frieza or beerus with sheer numbers alone lol.
I think bills could handle using the sealing technique he has. Now black frieza would beat zamasu and just increase his army, until one hour frieza himself gets tired.

I think bills could handle using the sealing technique he has. Now black frieza would beat zamasu and just increase his army, until one hour frieza himself gets tired.
Possibly, we dont know for sure tho, as for all the mortals, they would just get tired and have to face millions of immortal clones

Freeza was one-sidedly beaten down by Broly for over an hour, never lost his Golden form, never lost consciousness and was shown to have recovered within a few minutes of rest. It'd take Merged Zamasu much longer to tire out Black Freeza, especially when this is a Freeza who trained over 10 years in a spacetime as intense as the RoSaT.

Freeza was one-sidedly beaten down by Broly for over an hour, never lost his Golden form, never lost consciousness and was shown to have recovered within a few minutes of rest. It'd take Merged Zamasu much longer to tire out Black Freeza, especially when this is a Freeza who trained over 10 years in a spacetime as intense as the RoSaT.
Well, when I say that frieza will tire, it's after hitting and hitting zamasu a lot. One hour he would get tired, or give up fighting and just drop the fight somehow.

Why is Future Trunks' Mid-Godly negation only rated as possibly? Fusion Zamasu's regen is rated as outright Mid-Godly, and Trunks negated it. Their ratings should be the same

Well, when I say that frieza will tire, it's after hitting and hitting zamasu a lot. One hour he would get tired, or give up fighting and just drop the fight somehow.
He'd get tired just not after a single hour. Even back in Z we had Goku and Gohan spar for over 24 hours straight. Freeza is too strong to need to put any real effort into fighting Zamasu so it'd take a very very long time to get exhausted.

But to actually engage in the What-If...by the time Freeza realises he can't actually put down Zamasu, there would probably be too many clones for him to keep track of. His best bet would be using his vastly superior speed and power to spam Imprisonment Ball then to slam dunk the trapped Zamasus right into the centre of a black hole, which would require Infinite Speed to escape.

Now would Freeza actually think to use Imprisonment Ball and then banish Zamasu into a black hole? Who knows. Given his form is partially based off black holes and he's a literal space tyrant he would be more than aware of the properties of black holes and he certainly has the speed and power to bully even an army of Zamasus into one so...it's a possibility.

He'd get tired just not after a single hour. Even back in Z we had Goku and Gohan spar for over 24 hours straight. Freeza is too strong to need to put any real effort into fighting Zamasu so it'd take a very very long time to get exhausted.

But to actually engage in the What-If...by the time Freeza realises he can't actually put down Zamasu, there would probably be too many clones for him to keep track of. His best bet would be using his vastly superior speed and power to spam Imprisonment Ball then to slam dunk the trapped Zamasus right into the centre of a black hole, which would require Infinite Speed to escape.

Now would Freeza actually think to use Imprisonment Ball and then banish Zamasu into a black hole? Who knows. Given his form is partially based off black holes and he's a literal space tyrant he would be more than aware of the properties of black holes and he certainly has the speed and power to bully even an army of Zamasus into one so...it's a possibility.
Throwing zamasu into a black hole would be really cool. I think it's a good way for him to deal with zamasu lol.

Why is Future Trunks' Mid-Godly negation only rated as possibly? Fusion Zamasu's regen is rated as outright Mid-Godly, and Trunks negated it. Their ratings should be the same
It was accepted as possible considering his regeneration messed up due to his mortal body but unknown extent. But it supports that FZ's soul seemed to be reduced after Trunks sliced it open. Eventually it got the possibly Mid-Godly neg.

I think it’s possibly because the op of the crt didn’t mention Zamasu already had regen Negation so possibly was settled for although it should be full on
It was accepted as possible considering his regeneration messed up due to his mortal body but unknown extent. But it supports that FZ's soul seemed to be reduced after Trunks sliced it open. Eventually it got the possibly Mid-Godly neg.
Nah bros soul and body were both gone he legit became the idea of Justice and order which exists beyond his soul body and mind and Zeno took that out

I think it’s possibly because the op of the crt didn’t mention Zamasu already had regen Negation so possibly was settled for although it should be full on
Ah my fault🐾
But considering some of the staff also saw his regen getting messed up because of being held by Black's body, and luckily LordGriffin gave us the only way for that thread.
Nah bros soul and body were both gone he legit became the idea of Justice and order which exists beyond his soul body and mind and Zeno took that out
I'll probably take a look at this and watch it, if anyone wants to fix that rating with the justification thread for the previous thread, but I thought it might be quite a pain to wrap up. But yes, provided that Future Trunks has long been accepted as having negation of regeneration.

Well it should be outright Mid-Godly because that's what Fusion Zamasu's regen is rated as

Back