• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

you are the one who needs to prove that it is

it is treated as a fast way to move between two points, also an "instant" is not enough for infinite speed since an "instant" is still a time frame being taken
Stated to be an instant teleporation, its stated to be teleportation and not a movement, showned to be literally instant compared to the movement of charcaters. Its you who should disprove that its not instant.

Peak Pegasus Seiya will still stomp Goku after the 2-C + Infinite Speed buff, crazy. (Not saying it's wrong or right, just funny to think about)
Canon splits and other changes are coming to the verse soon. Almost dome with all my blogs. Just need another hour to add links on then I just need to develop the crt. Since a lot of ability removals amd downgrades and upgrades will happen as a result

Stated to be an instant teleporation
"Instant" implies that it takes time, however small, to get to aplace

its stated to be teleportation and not a movement
Teleportation =/= infinite speed

showned to be literally instant compared to the movement of charcaters.
*showed to faster than most characters speeds

He got it from heaven/after Life
dimensional separation, it wouldn't have crosses much of a distance

, and he got the ki from celestial bodies and what not. So not just people.
Really now?

I mean, we're talking about a Goku that just died
Some time has passed, so meh

, SPC would probably still scale to Infinite Speed via scaling to SSJ2 Gohan anyhow
Why so?

Canon splits and other changes are coming to the verse soon. Almost dome with all my blogs. Just need another hour to add links on then I just need to develop the crt. Since a lot of ability removals amd downgrades and upgrades will happen as a result
Ooo, looking forward to seeing it

I'm crazy to see the golden saints take a demotion to 3-B and seiya being at least 3-B

"Instant" implies that it takes time, however small, to get to aplace

Teleportation =/= infinite speed

*showed to faster than most characters speeds

dimensional separation, it wouldn't have crosses much of a distance

Really now?

Some time has passed, so meh

Why so?
Instant means an infinitesimal moment of time. You said it take some time, prove it. Because all instances of IT being shown, it is being shown as an instant teleporation. It has nevee been stated to ever take time. Its on you to prove that its not an instant teleporation.

Instant means an infinitesimal moment of time.
this is but one of the meanings, it can also mean"

You said it take some time, prove it. Because all instances of IT being shown, it is being shown as an instant teleporation. It has nevee been stated to ever take time. Its on you to prove that its not an instant teleporation.

Instant means an infinitesimal moment of time.
no, that is but one of the difinitions, another one is "an very short period of time" and regardless, infinitesimal ammount of time is still an ammount of time, which infinite should have no ammount of time at all

You said it take some time, prove it.
you are the one affirming that it is infinite, prove you

Because all instances of IT being shown, it is being shown as an instant teleporation.
It is shown as teleportation, where does the instant part come from? Also being teleportation or an instant doesn't mean much for infinite speed

It has nevee been stated to ever take time.
It is never been stated to take 0 time either

Its on you to prove that its not an instant teleporation.
Instant teleportation is not infinite tho

Is that how that works?

I think they just kinda stalemate. Outside of DBH Goku obviously, he stomps GER and maybe the entire verse (could make the argument for it).
GER's RTZ scales above MiH's infinite speed and that's it. DBS Goku would be several magnitudes faster and that's understating it

GER ages Goku to death ez
Can GER's own abilities negate the effects of RtZ though? Goku isn't just gonna stand there and let himself get aged, he'll keep attacking and it'll keep being undone by RtZ. But would RtZ aging Goku rapidly not be changed through the manipulation of causality?

Can GER's own abilities negate the effects of RtZ though? Goku isn't just gonna stand there and let himself get aged, he'll keep attacking and it'll keep being undone by RtZ. But would RtZ aging Goku rapidly not be changed through the manipulation of causality?
I don't think its gonna undo his own effects

Simply put, GER prevents individuals from acting by stopping things from proceeding

this is but one of the meanings, it can also mean"

no, that is but one of the difinitions, another one is "an very short period of time" and regardless, infinitesimal ammount of time is still an ammount of time, which infinite should have no ammount of time at all

you are the one affirming that it is infinite, prove you

It is shown as teleportation, where does the instant part come from? Also being teleportation or an instant doesn't mean much for infinite speed

It is never been stated to take 0 time either

Instant teleportation is not infinite tho
Instant teleporation is not infinite? Yet it somehow, when goku uses it, he disappears instantly and re-appears with no lag time in the eyes/senses of beings that have infinite speed. Yet it...is not infinite.

Instant teleporation is not infinite? Yet it somehow, when goku uses it, he disappears instantly and re-appears with no lag time in the eyes/senses of beings that have infinite speed. Yet it...is not infinite.
see what you did there? you used another feat to make it infinite, that is another case, without using any other feats it isn't infinite, it is infinite via scaling, not via itself

see what you did there? you used another feat to make it infinite, that is another case, without using any other feats it isn't infinite, it is infinite via scaling, not via itself
Considering its statements of it not being a movement, goes anywhere instantly, stated to be instantaneous, it blitzes infinite speed characters. And...please how is using scaling/feats to prove that its infinite is bad? Am i not allowed to use showings to prove something?

Shit I just realized infinite speed Goku means he can't get got by Time Stop in a speed equal match using his keys that don't already have Time Stop resistance (like the Sans one)

Considering its statements of it not being a movement
not being movement doesn't matter much

, goes anywhere instantly
"instantly" is not infinite speed, plus you didn't showed statements of it being instant

, stated to be instantaneous
when?

, it blitzes infinite speed characters.
yeah, then it is infinite by scaling, if it was by itself it wouldn't be, that is the point here

And...please how is using scaling/feats to prove that its infinite is bad?
when did i say that it is bad? i am only saying that this is the only reason it is infinite at all, and that nothing else makes it infinite

Am i not allowed to use showings to prove something?
depends, who said that you aren't?

Infinite speed goku sure explains how he can move like nothing in a void without time or space after Zeno erased trunks' timeline

Don't explain how he can breath

Shit I just realized infinite speed Goku means he can't get got by Time Stop in a speed equal match using his keys that don't already have Time Stop resistance (like the Sans one)
Depends, if th ones he goes against manages to Time Stop Infinite-immeasurable characters then it will still work.

Back