• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Can't wait to see that High 3-A Z Broly
ddd13d9492b00bec3d92b07beb230533.png

Peak Pegasus Seiya will still stomp Goku after the 2-C + Infinite Speed buff, crazy. (Not saying it's wrong or right, just funny to think about)

Well it was already agreed when infinite universe got accepted
Toei is even crazier.

And the fact that even kid buu performed an Infinite speed feat destroying the South Galaxy kek
that’s not an infinite speed feat but yeah he would upscale From Pikkon
Kid Buu's feat, and the after-life speed feat kinda trumps DBS Imao
Maybe
What are your guys thoughts on Janemba having limited AE2 tied to idea of evil? Limited comes from needing to have a medium such as evil ki to resurrect.
seems fine reminds me of something though

How many arguments for high 3-A does Toeiland have in now in terms of direct shit?
Z Broly
Movie SSJ3 Goku (shaking the Afterlife)
Movie Gogeta (covering the Afterlife and universe with his Ki)
Arguably Anime SSJ3 Goku (I think the feat of his power arriving to the Kaioshin Realm has a good case to be a high 3-A feat)
Janemba (Warping the Afterlife)
Buu
Base GT Goku? (Shaking the Afterlife)
More than both versions of Super combined far as I can tell

Interesting, I thought you were against DBS getting 2-C and infinite speed.....

What made you change your mind? 🙄
actual good arguments

Once again DBS is superior to GT because everyone scales above the feat in the former while its endgame in the latter
nah not really, gt scaling chain and multipliers start far before super, in speed, power they are ******, but hey? gt is not the sonic of dragon ball, that is at least a little cool right?

GT from what I understand has three levels of 2-C (3 universes) scaling. There are the ones who scale below and 1/10 of the feat (Syn Shenron, SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta, Nuova Shenron), the ones who directly scale (Omega Shenron and Godhood Goku), and those who drastically upscale from the feat (just SSJ4 Gogeta).

Meanwhile even the very bottom of the barrel DBS 2-C's (Goku when he first obtained SSG) would scale to at least 1/2 of the 2-C feat (since him and Beerus clashing would result in Macrocosm destruction) and it goes up drastically from there.

2-C is sadly GT's endgame feat while it's the beginning for Super.

Koyama should be taken with a pinch of salt. He basically gets manipulated indirectly by DB twitter into saying things they want to hear

GT from what I understand has three levels of 2-C (3 universes) scaling. There are the ones who scale below and 1/10 of the feat (Syn Shenron, SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta, Nuova Shenron), the ones who directly scale (Omega Shenron and Godhood Goku), and those who drastically upscale from the feat (just SSJ4 Gogeta).

Meanwhile even the very bottom of the barrel DBS 2-C's (Goku when he first obtained SSG) would scale to at least 1/2 of the 2-C feat (since him and Beerus clashing would result in Macrocosm destruction) and it goes up drastically from there.

2-C is sadly GT's endgame feat while it's the beginning for Super.
That, if the BOG feat gets accepted as 2-C in the first place tho. But I think it will tbh

Since the Z movies are based off of the anime, you can use the scaling from the anime to scale them, but you likely can't use the movies to scale the anime since they're in alternate timelines (unless the movie did occur in the anime timeline).

So you can have Turles scale to Toei Goku, but if he were to have a feat higher than Toei Goku, you wouldn't be able to scale Toei Goku to him since the movie is in an alternate timeline to the anime.

Since the Z movies are based off of the anime, you can use the scaling from the anime to scale them, but you likely can't use the movies to scale the anime since they're in alternate timelines (unless the movie did occur in the anime timeline).

So you can have Turles scale to Toei Goku, but if he were to have a feat higher than Toei Goku, you wouldn't be able to scale Toei Goku to him since the movie is in an alternate timeline to the anime.
One way scaling basically. Which is why Broly will get High 3-A while Cell saga stuff will likely remain at Tier 4.

Back