• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta Dragon Ball Z: The Rebirth of Fusion!! 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gogeta from Dragon Ball Z movie 12 is universal! According to the movie guide, Gogeta was born from the union of Goku and Vegeta's ki, causing a Big Bang-level explosion.

Where he is shown creating a Big Bang

Guide where to quote

THANKS TO PAIKUHAN'S SELF-SACRIFICE, GOKU AND VEGETA ACHIEVED THE STRONGEST FUSION OF ALL TIME!

HELL SHAKES WITH THE BIG BANG OF THE EXPLOSION CAUSED BY THE 2 KIS, THE STRONGEST AND UNIQUE WARRIOR THAT RESULTED FROM THE FUSION IS COATED IN A GOLDEN AURA!

YOUR NAME EGOGETATIC!

Big Bang created by fusion

Another guide citing

"A super fusion that shakes the world! The strongest warrior arises!"

smh

A "big bang" is not at all metaphorical. "Big bang of the explosion (of ki)" is all that needed to be read to debunk this. That space shot further invalidates the feat because if Hell is as wide as the universe, then that light flash is clearly not even universal in size. Goku, as a SS3, shook the entire afterlife, which was only a 3-C/3-B feat. Shaking hell in comparison to the entire other world is not impressive.

1. OP said Gogeta created a big bang, he in fact did not
2. Even if the translation was correct, there was literally no explosion
3. The description further boasts that this "explosion" shook hell, when SS3 Goku shook the entire afterlife.

There is nothing to see here.

I don’t really know how a Big Bang even in real life is 3-A by our standards,

3-A is literally creating an explosion that destroys all matter inside the universe, the Big Bang is just space expanding.

3-A is literally creating an explosion that destroys all matter inside the universe, the Big Bang is just space expanding.
its all the matter in the universe being launched outward at the speed of light(?) how is that not 3-A

Well for starters our current baseline has such a energy requirement that if we were to convert it to mass it would dwarf the universes’ by 10e30 times at minimum plus most legit 3-A feats occur at MFTL speeds as well.

the expansion of space being defaulted to that when we don’t know if it requires any inherent energy translatable to joules Is silly if you think about it.

Back on the topic if 3-A Gogeta is your aim you certainly need more evidence than this, at best this would only be supportive evidence.

A better approach imo would be the fact Gogetas stardust breaker purified janemba and by the latters disappearance all of his universe scale reality warping was undone implying janemba was passively sustaining it.

if anything it’d be 3-A purification hax at the very least.

1. For all you know, this could be talking about the Big Bang Attack, a in verse attack, as the level of Ki for this attack.
2. Data Books/Guides do not take precedent over Source Material. They can be helpful in certain cases, but there's a reason the Kakashi Omnipotent statement is invalid and really just the book trying to make hype. This would be a similar case.
3. If this was a Big Bang level of explosion, why did it not, A, create a Universe, or B, Destroy one?

I'm not against Fusion Reborn Gogeta being 3-A personally but
This is far from a good argument for it.

This is over a month out of date and I'm closing it. Just clarifying some stuff.

Feel free to remake this, I guess.

To my knowledge, there's multiple interpretations on this.

One is that it's 0 joules (IIRC, that's because matter was converted from gravitational energy, or some shit), the other is that it's 3.0×10^69 j.

Edit: Found the source. It's not currently proven, but it's also not disproven.
Whatever this is supposed to be. The Wiki currently has a calculation of its luminosity.
4-B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back