• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If infinite speed ever becomes a thing it's absolutely getting the Z treatment in that it's not their only speed with a bunch of notes and restrictions added on top of it.

If infinite speed ever becomes a thing it's absolutely getting the Z treatment in that it's not their only speed with a bunch of notes and restrictions added on top of it.
Its already accepted that Goku and Beerus scale to the shockwaves' speed so changing that because they now have a reason to be infinite speed would not be a good thing

Infinite speed DBS does bring some issues, or potential upgrades, lmao. Hit's Time Skip (treated as Time Stop in this wiki) would be capable of stopping someone moving at Infinite speed which is insane. Jiren would be capable of breaking through multi-layered Time Stop which even in it's first layer can stop someone at Infinite speed which is far beyond what a baseline Time Stop can do 💀
Eat your heart out DIO.

True, logically if we use the BoG speed feat they will have Inf. speed. The ToP having any sort of finite time limit contradicts this.

Tbh I can see the wiki just using this.
At least Massively FTL+, likely far higher (far faster than Super Saiyan 3 Buu Saga Goku), possibly Infinite (The explosion from Beerus and Goku's energy sphere was about to engulf and destroy the entirety of Universe 7, which is an infinite sized universe.)

Tbh I can see the wiki just using this.
At least Massively FTL+, likely far higher (far faster than Super Saiyan 3 Buu Saga Goku), possibly Infinite (The explosion from Beerus and Goku's energy sphere was about to engulf and destroy the entirety of Universe 7, which is an infinite sized universe.)
*The shockwaves generated by Beerus and Goku clashing threatened to engulf and destroy the entirety of Universe 7, the macrocosm of which contains an infinite sized universe

Anyways, does someone have a link to that shared macrocosm thread? I'll check it out myself

I recommend skipping to the 7th page after the 2nd because in between that is a stonewall of back and forth and its on the 6th or 7th page that they confirm the translations being used are legit

If DBGT is alternate Timeline then that does mean it's 2-C BOG, DDM and Plancks did agreed for shared cosmology and Damage didn't replied to plancks on why they should be different.

If DBGT is alternate Timeline then that does mean it's 2-C BOG, DDM and Plancks did agreed for shared cosmology and Damage didn't replied to plancks on why they should be different.
Yes that means 2-C BoG is possible

Also its not just because GT is an alternate timeline its also because they use the same cosmology in a guidebook that covered both GT and Super

It's only right to give infinite speed to dbs characters now, and as for the T.O.P time limit, that could be treated as an outlier, also 2-C BOG is a must if gt and dbs share the same macrocosm.

I mean 6 universe 2-C Base Piccolo isn't that off-putting considering he's supposed to be up to par with the big guys and Piccolo has always been around the level of Saiyan transformations

6 universe 2-C Base Gohan is goofy tho

does dbs manga use the same speed scaling also? Like scaling to the shockwaves? And wouldn't this mean manga dbs is 2-C? And infinite speed

Why would WOV time limit be a contradiction when we accept covering Infinite distance in different amount of time?

Why would WOV time limit be a contradiction when we accept covering Infinite distance in different amount of time?
im not saying it is, i just saw somebody make the argument, how can they be infinite speed if they were limited to time. I didnt say that tho

and yes theres two interpretations of it, infinite distance in finite time, and being able to travel anywhere instantly or in 0 time i guess?

Assuming 2-C Macrocosm is accepted.

SSG BoG Goku and above: 3 Universe 2-C
Late-ToP SSB Goku and above: At least 6 Universe 2-C (Jiren is stronger than 3 GoDs clashing even though just two of them can nuke two macrocosms when clashing)
Zen'O: 36 Universe 2-C (nuked Future Trunks's entire timeline)

im not saying it is, i just saw somebody make the argument, how can they be infinite speed if they were limited to time. I didnt say that tho
As per our standards and how many other verses has been accepted, covering Infinite distance over different amount of time is not a contradiction, so WOV is fine as well.

Assuming 2-C Macrocosm is accepted.

SSG BoG Goku and above: 3 Universe 2-C
Late-ToP SSB Goku and above: At least 6 Universe 2-C (Jiren is stronger than 3 GoDs even though two of them can nuke two macrocosms when clashing)
Zen'O: 36 Universe 2-C (nuked Future Trunks's entire timeline)
I was about to talk about the huge ******* Zeno upgrade holy shit

Can't zeno technically reach in to different timelines and erase those too? Zamasu was effecting goku's timeline, and zeno still erased him

Despite there being a zeno in multiple timelines, i still think zeno is really omnipotent and could just erase EVERYTHING if he wanted to, i also always thought infinite zamasu should scale to every timeline because it's consistent within the narrative and makes sense, this wiki says, "Because zamasu only merged with universe 7, that doesnt mean he could merge with more" i always thought it was dumb, because clearly zeno thought he was a threat to the entire timeline, and even beyond that, as shown.

Why is the infinite universe thread closed without applying the changes
Well, the topic is finished, we are waiting for someone to make another CRT to add AP and speed, some members like us don't understand much about tier and speed

But everything will be put on fire blog

Back