• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Something i realized now, we'll have Budokai Tenkaichi 5 as well too

0aa.jpg

I'm sure Supergirl doesn't scale anything above 2-C with Death battle standards (apart from pre-Crisis and that other weird version where she became a 10-dimensional being)
Don't worry they will dig up some very old feats that are above 2-C and use weird composite versions like they did with Hal Jordan vs Ben 10.
And using scaling chains you can scale practically anyone even street leveler to 2-C using outliers.

They don't care about outliers, versions, or arguments like amped/held back. They do, however care about Calc stacking which is extremely hypocritical.

Whatever feats we'll get from BT4 would be non-Canon and inapplicable to DBS, DBZ, or DBGT. And the game DB verse is already at 2-A. I doubt we're going to get anything that will top that in Bt4.
I am mostly talking about more hax that would be a nice addition or just an additional feat that can be added to the game profile

I hope they give us BT2 style what if scenarios in the new game, I know BT3 also had what if's but I liked the ones from 2 since you had to unlock them from the main storymode by doing specfic actions, like how you're meant to lose to Raditz when you first fight him as Piccolo but if you beat him you unlock a what if story based entirely around the fact that Piccolo beat Raditz during their first encounter

Quick question but does Toppo scale to “atmost 2-C” ? If he doesn’t he should since he’s on a GoDs level
f1b87bf63f7e60b30d048a473b8108ec.jpg
Well, I think so, Toppo should be scaled to 2-C, as he is at the level of a God of destruction, and there is nothing to refute that, I think a small CRT upgrading him and who scales would make sense

Back