• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Transformations stopped being cool after Gohan achieved Super Saiyan 2 for the first time 🥱

Being honest, the Namek Saga and the Android Saga are the peaks of the series.
SSJ3 and 4 were both peak in their introductions tho (and their coolness both lasted way more than SSJ2 did)
Tohan's back must be broken with how hard he carries that transformation

The main issue with SS2 is that it looks too similar to SS1, except on Kid (he's not a teen he's 9 yo) Gohan.
i don't get why people keep do this 'oh actually' with Tohan, clearly he's called that to differentiate him from Saiyan/Namek saga that actually pops up in one's mind when you hear 'Kid Gohan'

Fp7-ArCXsAIrly6
FqJzSr5XgAcL9kg
FqMspblWwAA-5N9

I have a question, if Zamasu's AE is based on "will and thoughts", wouldn't it become a fundamental aspect of his existence?

Nooooooooo

wdym by fundamental aspect of existence he’s AE type 1 if that’s ur question
what I meant was, if he literally became the "his very will/thoughts of justice", wouldn't destroying him require you to destroy those aswell? So it should technically count as a "fundamental aspect" of his existence.

Well based on scaling and having the following scaling chain of Kid Buu<SSJ Goku ( black star)~Rildo< Baby< Base Goten< SS1 Goten< Base Gohan < SS1 Gohan < Base Goku (baby saga)

SS1 Goku from the baby saga sits at
3.42125 octillions of times C because of 50x multipliers.

Back