• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

HOOOOOOAH

This makes me unreasonably hyped, honestly. I can't wait to start smacking my action figures against each other in a video game like the old days. Except, you know, with more characters.

Actually excited about the retelling of the movie. Wonder what they’ll do with Broly, how the whole Goku and vegeta fight will unfold now that we know they’ll have true UI and UE at their desposal. Also, Cell max should be treated better in the manga.

Tfw when it got announced while I was at work. 💀 💀 💀

BT4 is the hypest news I've heard since idk I think 3 days ago when the Elden Ring DLC was announced..so much hype recently. But seriously WHAT? THE ICONIC 16 YEAR OLD BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3 ACTUALLY GOT CONTINUED.

Bro, the old BT format and greater roster size with modern day graphics and mechanical details, in addition to updated combat. This gonna go hard.

I have several concerns/ open questions:

1) Will we only get like 25% of the characters and the rest will be several Dlcs? And will we still get seemingly meaningless characters like Pilaf, Tambourine and co? I really enjoyed having them.
I hope we get ALL OF THEM. Because that was one of the reasons why T3 was great to me.

2) Will we get like..the entire saga? Or only the bare minimum (Z and Super)?

3) I wonder how they are going to do team battles. Ever since Xenoverse swapping characters became outdated. I hope we still get to fight alongside allies like in Xenoverse or Kakarot Z. But I guess the problem will be how to have both beam struggles and team fights with more than 2 characters on the field which is why I believe they will keep the swapping mechanism in the game.

4) I hope we get the Moro to Granolah Arc, awesome What if sagas and maybe even some of the Heroes story incorperated into the Story.

T4 would be great if it gets all the great aspects of Kakarot Z, Xenoverse, Raging Blast combined with a very big roster and T3's combat system which has still been by far the best one to ever exist in any anime fighting game. You could literally feel the sheer intensity of your attacks... the beam struggles looked fantastic.
Xenoverse and Raging blast never gave me the same feeling. They felt somewhat clunky.

Last edited:
Since DBS:SH SSB Goku have a "At most 2-C" for being "Half 2-C", wouldn't SSBKKx2 Goku have an outright 2-C rating now? Or is "Half 2-C" somehow also unquantifiably below 2-C?

Fo5YGioXoAAlsyZ
FpCQo4dXgAkmTos
FqjGlDZXgAAl5TF

I'm sure Supergirl doesn't scale anything above 2-C with Death battle standards (apart from pre-Crisis and that other weird version where she became a 10-dimensional being)

Back