• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

just saw the new pages, I think vegeta already did his part by either separating moro from the earth which causes moro to unable to use meerus own powers at full extent or he was the reason goku had that susanoo shit

No, I'm not joking, you can check, GoD Toppo legit beat Jiren if we follow the wiki's standards and page for each character, just check the Toppo vs Jiren thread.

Since Jiren doesn't have EE resistance (which the wiki refused to give him multiple times) Jiren has no way past Toppo's EE armor and get one shotted
The wiki probably think their profiles are more legitimate than the source material
Some users were also arguing that Toppo also stomps Broly cuz "Lol Hakai"

The wiki probably think their profiles are more legitimate than the source material
Some users were also arguing that Toppo also stomps Broly cuz "Lol Hakai"
I mean you could put anyone stronger than Toppo in DB that doesn't have EE resist in the wiki and the result will be the same.

Is Toyotaro ******** at this point? First Vegeta using instant transmission and now the ******* genkidama? Even the shittiest fanfic I'v seen never had Vegeta just use Goku's move.

If he has Goku just use a final flash in the arc, It kill any argument about the manga being good ever.

I wonder how people would react if Zorro or whatever equivalent to Vegeta Luffy has just started using his gumo-gumo moves.

Or if Naruto just used Kirin and the Chidori.

Nobody:
Toyotaro:

kpvcqqq9joo51.png

Well, looks like our boy Toyo never grew up. He is still a fanfic writer he was back in the day.

I mean, if you look at this arc in isolation, the whole thing looks like a big fanfic.
Really seems like it, it's crazy how going pro still hasn't made him drop any of his bad habit.

At this point, I'd hate if Toyotaro really end up being the successor to Toriyama, I'd prefer the guy who made 'reincarnated as Yamcha' or the chick who made DB SD a billion time over Toyotaro.

What about that fella who does the manga version of Super Dragon Ball Heroes? It's pretty decent from what chapters of the manga I've read even if it isn't exactly original material from Toriyama

What about that fella who does the manga version of Super Dragon Ball Heroes? It's pretty decent from what chapters of the manga I've read even if it isn't exactly original material from Toriyama
Eh, They haven't really proven their mettle since they are just doing random stuff with what they take from the video games, that and it's not always the same dude IIRC.

So comparing them to Toyotaro would be iffy, just like Toyotaro wasn't doing too bad until the black arc and wasn't a complete failure until the TOP.

Everything that came after BoG felt like a fanfic anyway.

We had Frieza coming back
"Evil Goku"
Future Trunks back
Super Saiyan with blue hair
And literal Goku "blanco"
Yeah but for the most part it was 'Good fanfiction'.

While Toyotaro is like on the same level as a furry **** fanfic.

Back