• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

@ZERO7772 well some argue that Vegeta wanting to surpass Goku is no longer to prove his superiority to him but rather to get stronger while maintaining a rivalry with Goku.
Which I say is BS, because every time Goku has gotten a new powerup or technique in Super, Vegeta gets angry about it which kind of ignores what happens at the end of the Buu Saga

I think the star thing shit is the recent threads you are watching and have read. For example, I get a notification from Thread A, there is a star near the notification. I click the thread, and after 10 mins, the star will go away. I believe that's how it works.

I probably explained it like a drunken dad, but it's the thought that counts.

Dude is pretty much an unstable mess at this point. So it makes sense he isn’t as threatening as he used to.

A little reminder that there are people out there who think DBS characters can fight Xeno characters
I mean, so do the guys who make heroes and DBS to start with TBH

Also everyone is talking about 'Susano Goku', meanwhile it actualy remind me of Ranma 1/2, when the fathers became giants.

For once I'd say it's actualy cool but it's kinda pointless, it's not like Goku couldn't just overpower Moro the same while being small, it kinda doesn't affect his strength to make a big ki avatar.

1605727342809.jpg
1605727518815.jpg

Toyo is smoking something strong. Something of this world. What even is this manga, bro?

They have been doing this for 20 years now.
Vegeat will never, ever, beat the main antaginost
No matter how much hype he get, no matter how hard he trains, no matter how many new forms he unlocks
He's always just a punching bag.

Also, Vegeat now is like, a MASSIVE fodder compared to Goku
I wonder how Toyotarou plan on fixing this.
whats funny and sad folks thought this arc would be different

Yeah, that's because Hirudegarn's is technically the last DBZ era movie aside from the "canon" movies(which got sorta rewritten in Super). So that's kinda obvious, aside, the movies having one-offs are a normal thing. But Dragon Fist gets sorta invalidated from being a one-off because GT, although imagine if it got turned canon.

I just realised that Toyotaro is just ripping off the Anilaza fight, with the whole 'break the giant gem on the giant guy's forehead'.

Also it would be funny if MUI turn out to be some Path to victory on steroid bulshit where you always use the best move in every situation.

I got a question why does vegeta have resistance to absolute zero but not goku? shouldnt he be able to recreate the feat if he transformed too?

@Dragomer well it's not the first time Toyotaro has blatantly copied off Toriyama's ideas or entire panels, like it's as if Toyo is incapable of making original content without Tori holding his hand
Both are shitty writers anyway, Toriyama is not better....., he is ver lazy, tends to forget things and most of his characters are very plain, simple, the character decelopment is almost non existant.....
We should stop always blaming Toyotaro.

Both are shitty writers anyway, Toriyama is not better....., he is ver lazy, tends to forget things and most of his characters are very plain, simple, the character decelopment is almost non existant.....
We should stop always blaming Toyotaro.
Being lazy doesn't matter if you're such a genius, you end up having a lasting positive effect on your whole industry.

'Simple' isn't bad and 'plain'? The characters everyone has been desperatly trying to copy for the last 30 years ? That have millions of time more analysis and discussion on them than any other 'muh super deep!' anime one hit wonder? The characters you can recognize in a single glance?

I don't see why we shouldn't always blame Toyotaro for his own mistake and faults, one of which is an addiction to copying stuff from Toriyama's original manga, even tracing whole panels from it and now he has extentded that to the anime (which started with how you unlock MUI because he changed it from 'remembering your lessons' to 'being in a do or die extreme situation' like in the anime)

Like seriously, what's gonna happen if the anime doesn't come back or just copy his manga? Is he gonna start self copying himself until he literaly start republishing what he already did?

No, I'm not joking, you can check, GoD Toppo legit beat Jiren if we follow the wiki's standards and page for each character, just check the Toppo vs Jiren thread.

Since Jiren doesn't have EE resistance (which the wiki refused to give him multiple times) Jiren has no way past Toppo's EE armor and get one shotted

I guess not even Jiren can defeat The Lorax.
Okay FR it does seem a little silly that GoD Toppo could affect Jiren in the first place but it's not my place to argue it being true or not

I guess VBW doesn't want to give characters powers or resistances to DB characters just because one character is stronger then the other, though as far as I'm concerned it's a pretty reoccurring theme for a stronger warrior to be resistant or outright immune to the techniques or abilties of a weaker warrior in DB

Back