• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I think I'd die laughing if they don't announce a new DBS but instead announce a Jump Force anime.

Doubly so if the first episode has Seiya at his strongest go 'You're too strong for me' at Goku and Bobobo.

People would lose their mind.

tbh, I'd imagine it based around JUMP main characters, or atleast their most iconic characters from multiple animes. that would be a mess but atleast it'd be interesting.

Goten is just... extremely wasted potential. Unlike Gohan, he by himself did have quite the potential yet his only useful thing is to become Gotenks. Gohan had his opportunities of power and had brief protagonism but Goten got nothing. And I kinda accept that given Goten is just Goku, if he wasn't too much like Goku, his potential being wasted would be a bit outrageous, I mean, the kid transformed into a Super Saiyan easily despite being 7. The form that took Gohan, Future Trunks, Vegeta and Goku rage, and everyone was mildly impressed at best. Meanwhile Gohan as a kid being able to destroy a mountain got everyone off the *****.

I kinda want Goten to become his own char and get some stuff of his own, instead of just being one half of a character, and a recycled half at that.

I think it's Broly hands down. He went from base level to SSG/SSB level in minutes, if not less lol (cause cinematic timing).

Gohan did something similar in a day, so I'd say he ranks in at #2.

Freeza is third for achieving it in 4 months.

And finally #17 for achieving it in an Unknown timeframe within 10 years or so.

Any news about Next arc villian?.
Anyway, obviously the New villian is going to have shitty abilities and will follow the chain of Huurr durr I'm StRoNgEr.........
I won't put my hopes up.

Wasn't that bad actually.
Chapter basically confirms that Goku still has long way to go until he reach Beerus or Whiss
and in the end Goku still needed everyone's else power to win and didn't d it alone.

7/10

Toyotaro, the man who starts off strong but ends with a pitiful whimper.
Tbh though it wasn't THAT bad from my perspective, seeing Majin Buu kick some ass at the start was pretty sweet and Goku bullying Moro with Ultra Instinct was awesome

The new stuff that Moro brought
The Buu spotlight
The diverge between Goku and Vegeta
and the Spotlight the side cast got.

They were all great until Omen Goku vs Moro started.
Then the arc went downhill from 8.5 to 6 for me.

Back