• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

In all honesty, DB needs more hax.
Give them spacial manip or something, the show is full of punching. What happened to Guldo and time stop.

At least it looks cool. I'm all for bashing Toyo but some of his ideas can obviously be implemented better. This is kinda like Dragon Fist where instead of a giant Shenron, it is a giant Goku, which I am assuming is made with his own ki. Assuming it can project energy and do everything Goku can do, it can make for a good action sequence. Well, DB has kinda always been big on light show and this is that. I just hope they go to space with this stuff.

inb4 he fights Super Shenron and we see some STTGL stuff here ovo...Galactus sized Goku will also do lol

1605715094617.png

Wait isn't it shown that the Yadrats are capable of shifting their size to either be bigger or smaller? I know that was shown when Vegeta was training there so maybe Goku is using that technique?

They have been doing this for 20 years now.
Vegeat will never, ever, beat the main antaginost
No matter how much hype he get, no matter how hard he trains, no matter how many new forms he unlocks
He's always just a punching bag.

Also, Vegeat now is like, a MASSIVE fodder compared to Goku
I wonder how Toyotarou plan on fixing this.

Well tbh I don't think it'll be obtaining Ultra Instinct as far as I'm concerned, because by the time that happens Goku will already be leaps and bounds above Vegeta unless (and this is a big if right here) they take non canon forms like Super Saiyan 4, give them big amps and make them canon but have it be exclusive to Vegeta.

It wouldn't be an issue if not for DBS pushing this "Goku and Vegeta show" agenda

Goku was almost always stronger than Vegeta post-Namek-Arc in DBZ.

True, hell the end of the Buu Saga had Vegeta finally acknowledge that Goku was stronger then he was and was number one which I think was some nice development for Vegeta.
But for some reason, Vegeta is in this weird limbo where he's a lot more chill then he use to be but once attempts to always surpass Goku no matter what

They don't know what to do with Vegeta's character besides what was always done: Play catch up to Goku.

As you said, Vegeta's character arc was fully completed and done after the Buu arc
Since DBS is a sequel that wasn't meant to be, obvious rectons and plot points recycle will be done.
It would have been fine if Vegeta kept on honing his skills simply to be a better fighter out of his own desire, but they made him go "DAMN YOU KAKAROOOOOT" again.

Back