• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Fdg7vOqVQAABQEs.jpg:large
maxresdefault.jpg

(If this is anime Frieza of course)

However, as the manga is getting Beast Gohan aswell, then yeah.

Frieza stomps in both versions

(If this is anime Frieza of course)

However, as the manga is getting Beast Gohan aswell, then yeah.

Frieza stomps in both versions
eh don't see it
We have no idea where Gohan Beast stands as of now and Super Hero takes place right after Granolah

Quick question how strong should anime Goku be without ki in terms of physical resistance?
I think it was implied that he would have been as strong as a normal human would be with the kind of weight and muscles he has.

Toriyama said that Ki enables them to exceed their physical limit to reach superhuman feats.

If you are confident, pull all your sources and make a thread.

EDIT:
  • Do not attempt to change the current Dragon Ball cosmology and power ratings without new evidence from an ongoing manga or anime series. We have heard all of the arguments many times before, and are so exhausted of constantly dealing with those topics that bringing them up recurrently leads to nowhere, with the discussion threads being oftentimes closed immediately.
Nevermind

Ok guys, this doesn't confirm anything, I repeat, it doesn't repeat anything.

But a "Xenoverse 3 site" leaked things in regards the new Web Anime series that are coming out.

So there might be a possibility, the new Web Anime coming out could be about Xenoverse or something similar to it.

So if this information becomes true, I would absolutely LOVE an anime adaptation based on Xenoverse

But a "Xenoverse 3 site" leaked things in regards the new Web Anime series that are coming out.

So there might be a possibility, the new Web Anime coming out could be about Xenoverse or something similar to it.

So if this information becomes true, I would absolutely LOVE an anime adaptation based on Xenoverse

Just make Canon Xenoverse🗿

Full length Xenoverse adaptations would be... idk.

If this is true then DBS takes 2-A, as Akira Toriyama himself is participating

Back