• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So since we have prequel to Super Hero Arc to the manga then that means that Toyo will adapt Super Hero. That makes excited since he can add more things than the movie. Can not wait to see manga Orange Piccolo and Gohan Beast.

A what if, or a "alternate" timeline, would be better
the timeline:
FeHvbV5XEAMux3E

🤔 Shouldn’t FP Namek saga Freeza scale to be 100x stronger than his planet vegeta busting feat? If his 50% power is 60M and his 100% is 120 M 1% of his power would logically be 1.2M which is above his first forms 530K

This isn’t the same as linear PL scaling otherwise he’d be >200x stronger instead.

I don't see why not focus on the other universes like U11 and U6

It could give us info on what they been doing qnd how strong they are now
More interesting then focusing on Heroes and XenoVerse

I don't see why not focus on the other universes like U11 and U6

It could give us info on what they been doing qnd how strong they are now
More interesting then focusing on Heroes and XenoVerse
Didn't they say the new anime is separated from the Canon?

Besides, most people are Gokutards, or Vegeta, Gohantards.... doubt they will actually care about secondary character's backstory.

Personally I would like the idea of seeing how Cabba is doing in Universe 6, or if Jiren fought a dangerous threat from his own universez even stronger than the likes of TOP Mui Goku

Didn't they say the new anime is separated from the Canon?

Besides, most people are Gokutards, or Vegeta, Gohantards.... doubt they will actually care about secondary character's backstory.

Personally I would like the idea of seeing how Cabba is doing in Universe 6, or if Jiren fought a dangerous threat from his own universez even stronger than the likes of TOP Mui Goku
Less of backstory but ehat are they doing as of now post TOP

Less of backstory but ehat are they doing as of now post TOP

Uuuh, I mean, just becouse Toriyama is involved doesn't mean the new anime will be Canon, Tori was also involved in GT yet we don't consider it Canon. He most likely won't be the writer of the new series anyways.
He was even involved in games before.

Besides, I don't trust Toriyama anymore 💀

Não vai, presumivelmente os vazadores dizem que cada episódio vai durar cerca de +20 minutos como os capítulos canônicos principais, e não tão promocionais como Heroes
I hope so, I hope it's a story telling about the origin of Zeno and the angels, I also wanted to know how the universe was made and who created it

As long as it's not like the 8 minutes shit of Heroes, I'm all on it.

I don't care if it's not Canon or not a direct continuation of the anime.

As long as it has good writing, 23 minutes long chapters, I will see it
Me too, brother

DBH is so bad it's worse than Dragon Ball GT

I think it will be very good, all the works that Akira Toriyama puts his hand on will be good, lol

Seriously wat this new web anime gonna be about if it ain't related to Super
I mean, not unlinked to Super, but more like a Multiversal plot, like Legends, Xenoverse or Heroes....., or other universes.
Just expanding the Canon.

Dragon Ball has plenty of contents to go off, the series has lots of wasted potential.

The thing can still be related to Super, but not to the main canon.

No one said it won't be related to DBS, just that it won't be related to the Canon timeline

Last edited:
I mean, not unlinked to Super, but more like a Multiversal plot, like Legends, Xenoverse or Heroes....., or other universes.
Just expanding the Canon.

Dragon Ball has plenty of contents to go off, the series has lots of wasted potential.

The thing can still be related to Super, but not to the main canon.

No one said it won't be related to DBS, just that it won't be related to the Canon timeline
Where was it mentioned it won't be related to the canon timeline?

Back