• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Imagine if UI Goku's hair was a glowy white, like in the ep. 129 preview and initial showing instead of silver. Would be so much more badass.

Then Gohan could have a more defined shade of grey in Beast and it would look better

The red eyes look much better than UI eyes tbh, idk if you guys remember it or not, but back then when the future arc was still airing the fans expected that Black and Zamasu were going to fuse and made a fanart for their fusion, it was black face with white hair and red eyes iirc, similar to Gohan's new transformation which is cool af.

Imagine if UI Goku's hair was a glowy white, like in the ep. 129 preview and initial showing instead of silver. Would be so much more badass.

Then Gohan could have a more defined shade of grey in Beast and it would look better
No that's a bad take. UI design is close to perfect for me.
main-qimg-fe873589345e0fa8ff79d403cebd1a34

Right, right, that. My apologies.

Less impressive, but still means that SSJ Goku > SSG Vegeta.
which means that Goku in ToP got the a zenkai boost + limit break then all oh his teammates combined and if ya think about it….the anime also shows SSJ doing better then Vegeta lol

EDIT: to hit the mark, SSG Goku stopped Ikari Broly in his tracks casually while Vegeta couldn’t do anything

I’m not sure how many of you will agree with this, but I think broly from the current movie needs a new key. I think the brainless Cell Max we see in this movie and Gohan Blanco should scale above anything in the broly movie. There’s statements to actually back it up.

I think Seth made a good point in his current video about Toriyamas statement on Superhero Broly > brainless Cell Max, but Fully Completed Cell > SuperHero Broly, and not the broly movie version.

Im not a Seth fan, I don’t agree with half the stuff he says, but I think the video is reasonable.

I’m not sure how many of you will agree with this, but I think broly from the current movie needs a new key. I think the brainless Cell Max we see in this movie and Gohan Blanco should scale above anything in the broly movie. There’s statements to actually back it up.

I think Seth made a good point in his current video about Toriyamas statement on Superhero Broly > brainless Cell Max, but Fully Completed Cell > SuperHero Broly, and not the broly movie version.

Im not a Seth fan, I don’t agree with half the stuff he says, but I think the video is reasonable.
agree

Also, to add to this. If you are skeptical because Broly Movie Broly is on par or stronger than Beerus, don’t be. Black Freeza is the ice breaker, and he is canonically someone who appeared 3 years prior to super heroes events. No need to fear the cat screwing things up anymore. In fact, I don’t think he has. The Vjump editor that put him above Goku has been proven wrong on his statements before. Heck, Granola arc Broly is weaker than Goku and Vegeta as the narrative proves.

So current Broly could very well be much stronger than his previous self that is already as strong or stronger than beerus. Not like Beerus’ reaction to Broly being in his planet didn’t help Brolys case.

the setting pretty much looks like that.

Cell max with brain > SH Broly > Brainless Cell Max > Gogeta > Broly ~ Jiren ~ > Beerus.

I think that’s reasonable.

If the anime follows the manga, Beerus can one shot Jiren lmao
What’s the evidence for Beerus one-shot Jiren?
I haven’t seen Toriyama or Toyotaro state so anywhere, and the narrative really doesn’t point to that.

The Vjump editor in that interview isn’t word of god, as he has been wrong with his statements on the story.

It has been said that Goku and Vegeta are on par with Orange Piccolo, so they have a case for At least Low 2-C with Super Saiyan Blue
Agreed, but it Would be safer to say in general, instead of Blue. I don’t know if the movie verse actually excludes the manga. We assumed so but nothing contradicts it.

Should be Gohan Blanco > Completed Cell Max ~> SH Broly > brainless Cell Max > Goku/Vegeta/Piccolo > Broly movie Broly

Gohan is confirmed the strongest fighter at that point in many sources, so I’d say he should be above SH Broly, tho not by much most likely.
I removed Gogeta because I honestly don’t want to Scale him.

I don’t think it’s controversial for the next arc to do that. After all, wasn’t Vegito Blue surpassed the very next arc? I think it’s reasonable, and just because it’s Gohan doesn’t mean it doesn’t make sense.

And we have Freeza Black who is the strongest warrior in the universe 3 years prior to the movie. Beerus not being top dog anymore should also not be controversial. Especially since this site scales Jiren above Beerus.

Back